Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Are We Not Taking Advantage Of Agoa - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Are We Not Taking Advantage Of Agoa (864 Views)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / This Will Leave Your Mouth Open. Breath-taking Bizarre Piercings!! / Beautiful Affordable Laces For Sale Plus Breath Taking, Show Stopping Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Not Taking Advantage Of Agoa by ayo84(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2010
the african growth and opportunity act signed into law by the clinton administration of us allows african countries to export african fabrics and clothing to america, it is a import waiver that allows the growth of african economies by allowing their indigenous designers to sell african made clothing to america,
it pains me when i see people in the fashion biz in nigeria only involved in importing clothes from uk,dubai, instead of us to be exorting our fabrics, traditional wears to diaspora.
it's either imported shoes for sale or that.cómmon we need to get things right and stop this importation thing
Re: Why Are We Not Taking Advantage Of Agoa by madlady(f): 10:20am On May 30, 2010
@Poster, This is slightly off @Topic

I've tried  to source Quality Ankara fabrics made in Nigeria for almost year.
I looked into forming a partnership with fabric manufactures sad sad you would not believe the difficulties I've come against.

Nigeria produces such wonderful fabrics, you would think they would be EXPORTING it to wherever they could make a good profit.

Sadly I am now buying from Vlisco.
Re: Why Are We Not Taking Advantage Of Agoa by ingenuity2014: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
please how can an individual partake in this AGOA scheme?

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ecowas / Brand New Italian Pencil Shoe / Ashabygold Signature's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.