Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara (56792 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Esseite:
What i dont understand is why saraki who is a multi billionaire,
a proxy director with multiple banks,
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,
a personal friend with the governor of kwara would bankroll a bank robbery killing 33 people, for what reason really?
To disstabilize the state he controls?
To hurt the loyal governor his friend?
To steal the bank monies he has in abundance?
To kill policemen who protect him?

What really?
This war is personal...
keep deceiving yourself Mr Gullible. do you think life is a bed of roses? if you are in Kwara,you would know the cultists they call "Good Boys" and how connected they are to him. These boys are the GOOD BOYS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by blaakinlagos(m): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
World cup jerseys available, personal names can be fixed on it also as customised. We deliver nationwide, make your order now....08022770642
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by creserve: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,
a personal friend with the governor of kwara would bankroll a bank robbery killing 33 people, for what reason really?

What really?
This war is personal...
Saraki did not bankroll the robbery but he's like the godfather of the 'good boys' as those thugs are tagged. They work for him and he and the government gives them protection. Whenever they get into any trouble, they always get released without much ado! In turn they do all the dirty political jobs for the godfather, which includes rigging, assassinations etc where and when necessary.
Now,if you know the antecedents of Saraki,you will understand how mean,greedy and desperate he can be but he's rather been very smart and fortunate that he's been escaping the law all along.Starting from the collapse of the Societe Generals Bank in which he squandered about 17 billion naira of depositors money to the bleeping and strangle hold he had on Kwara politics which led to the betrayal of his father, his name is always associated with one scandal or another.
Saraki and the stooge governor knows the enormity of the evidence against them this time around (that's why the IGP had the effrontery to snub him and even refused to pick his calls) That's why he got jittery and started claiming political persecution on the floor of the Senate!

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by SalamRushdie: 12:20am On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Like Nnamdi Cownu, Saraki is just another coward.

He is not as smart as some of you are suggesting .

The grace he's enjoying is that PMB is not meddlesome or vindictive, nor needlessly petty.

Plus his inner caucus are not deft political wise.

At the inception of this administration, he gave them freehand yet they missed it.

If I happened to be in the presidency for a week, I swear Saraki would have been sacked and prosecuted without mercy.

It is an abnormality, having a Criminal as Senate President at this growth stage of the Country.

What about the ICC criminal hiding on Aso Rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Hulksam: 12:24am On Jun 04, 2018
I think there is a serious conspiracy against his person... I expected the Senate President to clear his name...

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Darmolla02: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2018
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color][quote author=Daviddson post=68151231]*No specific evidence offered to back up the assertion*

That's what is called a CLEAN JOB

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Boyooosa:

You have valid points tho but understand that personal interest supercedes all aforementioned guesses of urs.
Anyway, it might be a case of implication but my greatest concern should be that, the accused might have used the suspects for some criminally motivated missions at points in time, may be karma is a biach as popularly used.
Think about it!
those are the Good Boys. if you live in Ilorin,you would know them. he places them on level 16 salaries and they live like kings,they have their own cars and are surrounded with luxuries. they're called good boys

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by searchlight: 12:35am On Jun 04, 2018
yarimo:
Under the leadership of president BUHARI as president and ibrahim idris as police IG, nobody is above the law.
except Babachia Lawal, Baru, Maina, Osman yusulf and idris himself

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by searchlight: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Like Nnamdi Cownu, Saraki is just another coward.

He is not as smart as some of you are suggesting .

The grace he's enjoying is that PMB is not meddlesome or vindictive, nor needlessly petty.

Plus his inner caucus are not deft political wise.

At the inception of this administration, he gave them freehand yet they missed it.

If I happened to be in the presidency for a week, I swear Saraki would have been sacked and prosecuted without mercy.

It is an abnormality, having a Criminal as Senate President at this growth stage of the Country.
well said. shut up until you are in the presidency. having a criminal as senate president in the zoo is bad shaa but the baddest is having a terrorist as president

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by searchlight: 12:46am On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes, The GEJ that put Governor Amaechi under House Arrest then? The one that wanted to impeach Amaechi with 5 House members out of 32?

Are you an ipob yoot?
all these wanted this wanted that you'd do more to tell us what what GEJ is having in mind today too. meanwhile this you speculation can only come from an almajiri or afonja Moslem slave or rather a Zombie

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by JONSYN7154: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Intimidation. From Dino Malays to Saraki. I can see conspiracy of TRANSMISSION COMMISSION theory here.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by searchlight: 12:50am On Jun 04, 2018
9jaArea:
It's getting real.... How did the armchair political analyst know the police don't have anything against Saraki?
95% of these politicians are involved in one criminality, the only reason they're not in prison is because of a weak law enforcement and judicial system.
Mr Olubanjo abi Olubando go and sit down, the police should arrest anyone in high places if they found them to have committed a crime in the past or presently.
please the almajiris who murdered 10 youth corp members in 2011 election aftermath was sponsored or working for who please. maybe Nnamdi KANU
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Ceohombre: 12:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,

What really?
This war is personal...
Saraki possesses all of the titles you have listed and even more. But the Police have not accused him of of sponsoring the robbery. Only that Karma just obtained his address for crimes long commited and forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Ihateyoumod: 12:57am On Jun 04, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
The power tussle is real, Buhari should choose his battles wisely. After all, life isn't measured by how many times you stood up to fight. It's not winning battles that makes you happy, but it's how many times you turned away and chose to look into a better direction. Life is too short to spend it on warring. Fight only the most, most, most important ones, let the rest go. We need good governance not what we are witnessing today.

NB- one tree doesn’t make a forest

How do u get good governance wen pple who r in govt arm thugs and kill pple for fun.....make una dey tink nah

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Ihateyoumod: 12:59am On Jun 04, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

You got it wrong, what we are witnessing is nepotism which is dangerous and it will have a long term effect on our democracy. Things should be done the right way.

For saraki to go clear his name is nepotism....how unwise can one be
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Ihateyoumod: 1:00am On Jun 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
No politician is clean including Buhari himself but most of the allegations of the government in recent times are more of witch-hunting to real or imaginary political enemies.

Witch hunting or not......if he case to answer make e go clear e name

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Ihateyoumod: 1:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,

What really?
This war is personal...

Why una no dey tink, did they say he is involved..... The guy said he is a thug affiliated to saraki. How do these guys get weapon if not from politicians, who use dem for elections and to do their dirty job.

Now wen election no dey and money don finish, wht do u expect these guys to do with their guns.......use ur brain, Thts if u have ny

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Ihateyoumod: 1:04am On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes, The GEJ that put Governor Amaechi under House Arrest then? The one that wanted to impeach Amaechi with 5 House members out of 32?

Are you an ipob yoot?

The one who said 16 is bigger than 19
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Ihateyoumod: 1:06am On Jun 04, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

PMB was voted in to correct the wrongs of the previous administration, why are you quick to bring the past failure in, let’s call a spade a spade.... we need good governance, we are tired of the intimidation and shambolic governance

This is what I voted for a country where everyone is equal saraki or not.....if u r fingered u must answer questions. If Thts not good governance den I wonder what good governance is to u....pathetic

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by olaolaking: 1:09am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,

What really?
This war is personal...
Why are you finding it difficult to understand simple things? He didn't sponsor them for the last robbery. But he had sent the boys some other errands in the past. Probably for political reasons. He also equipped them with a car and other things.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by VEE2010(m): 1:23am On Jun 04, 2018
The presidency is making too many enemies in three years and almost all of them are politically motivated.
At this point, I think PMB needs to reconsider its advisers who, I think, are his real enemies.
I am not a fan of Saraki but I still believe he will not be so low for being directly involved with these armed robbers.
The presidency should have learned from their failed plot to remove Dino.
APC - shame!
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by limitless777(m): 1:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,

What really?
This war is personal...

I wonder O.
A two-time Governor as a matter of fact,
A trained medical doctor,
A highly learned-UK and the US educated fellow,
the list is endless really.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by joeluv: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2018
So Evans got his weapons from politicians??
Ihateyoumod:

Why una no dey tink, did they say he is involved..... The guy said he is a thug affiliated to saraki. How do these guys get weapon if not from politicians, who use dem for elections and to do their dirty job.

Now wen election no dey and money don finish, wht do u expect these guys to do with their guns.......use ur brain, Thts if u have ny
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by joeluv: 1:48am On Jun 04, 2018
The Nigerian police is capable of framing anybody once they set their mind on it. They can’t be trusted. This is witch hunt. They would get swallowed by it.
afroniger:
If Saraki's hands are clean then he shouldn't be afraid, in that case it should be no shaking for him and he will be vindicated eventually. Let's see how it goes.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 04, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
those are the Good Boys. if you live in Ilorin,you would know them. he places them on level 16 salaries and they live like kings,they have their own cars and are surrounded with luxuries. they're called good boys

The good boys. I have heard of them before. Majority of people on nairaland these days are those people fighting psychological war against Buhari. They want people that can help them. They find solace in Saraki, Fayose, Dino & FFK. Unfortunately, all these people are not even their kinsmen.

The only thing I observed here is the liberation of the Ilorin people.

Also, on the other hand, we should look at herdsmen killing & the Fulani Association claiming responsibility for some of them as reprisal attacks and government is not doing anything about it.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by joeluv: 2:05am On Jun 04, 2018
So we should put our trust in Buhari. A tyrant with WAEC certificate.? I weep for Nigeria.
babaolofin:

The good boys. I have heard of them before. Majority of people on nairaland these days are those people fighting psychological war against Buhari. They want people that can help them. They find solace in Saraki, Fayose, Dino & FFK. Unfortunately, all these people are not even their kinsmen.

The only thing I observed here is the liberation of the Ilorin people.

Also, on the other hand, we should look at herdsmen killing & the Fulani Association claiming responsibility for some of them as reprisal attacks and government is not doing anything about it.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by bbxxxxxx: 2:11am On Jun 04, 2018
(1)Dino Melaye- Opposing The President.
Consequences: Indicted For Arms By Arrested Criminals.
(2)Shehu Sani- Opposing The President.
(3)Saraki- Opposing The President.
(4) Senator Marafa- Opposing The President.
Consequences: Indicted For Arms By Arrested Criminals
(5)Who Else Is Ready To Oppose?

The IG Is A Block Head. He Should Look For Another Method. Also Only Idiots That Are Very Stupid & Silly Can Believe All These Allegations.
#BuhariMustGo.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by linearity: 2:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,

What really?
This war is personal...

I don’t read anywhere they indicated that, he bankrolled the robbery that saw 33 people killed.

Rather, a few of the culprits caught in the Robert are alleged to be his thugs....and even one of them have ‘Saraki’ as the registration tag of his vehicle. The truth is, some of these stuff can be verified or disputed....e.g. the vehicle registration, if the government is fabricating that, records and people’s account will vindicate him.

Plus, he is been alleged to have sponsored 20 killings and not 33 and from the reading of the article, it appear that, the 20 are not even part of the 33 killed during the Offa Robbery attack.

Let’s see how this plays out.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by limeta(f): 2:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Nothing is making sense here
I cant bring myself to trust nigeria police
Why would the robbers give names of people that could get them free in the near future.

Rob a bank is one thing killing 33 prople is another thing
Something is not right
They could be the elites henchmen in the past but right now the police IG could be using them to get saraki

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Show don start. grin
Next please. . . ?
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by limeta(f): 2:17am On Jun 04, 2018
joeluv:
So Evans got his weapons from politicians??

Ye you right maybe saraki used them for elections but who is using them now
Thats where the IG , tinubu and buhari comrs in
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by joeluv: 3:01am On Jun 04, 2018
Did you not see that the plate number is a sticker. Please look closely, it’s a sticker with SAraki on it. Laughable really.
linearity:

I don’t read anywhere they indicated that, he bankrolled the robbery that saw 33 people killed.

Rather, a few of the culprits caught in the Robert are alleged to be his thugs....and even one of them have ‘Saraki’ as the registration tag of his vehicle. The truth is, some of these stuff can be verified or disputed....e.g. the vehicle registration, if the government is fabricating that, records and people’s account will vindicate him.

Plus, he is been alleged to have sponsored 20 killings and not 33 and from the reading of the article, it appear that, the 20 are not even part of the 33 killed during the Offa Robbery attack.

Let’s see how this plays out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) / Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.