Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (42570 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Firefire(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68163330:
This is serious o!

What i simply heard in the audio is that Saraki gave them one of the vehicle for political thuggery through one of his aides, and the vehicle was one of the vehicle used for the robbery.

The Ring leader mentioned they had the confidence to go for the operation cos of the godfatherism back up they believed they have.

Not that the Senate President told them to go rob etc.....

Now i wonder why he (Saraki) doesn't want to go clear his name since he has nothing to hide!

Are the GUILTY afraid or what exactly is going on?!

All politicians in Nigeria has killer thugs and political terrorists, this includes the terrorist in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by JamesReacher(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2018
puyol005:
The ex-policeman arrested in the robbery never mentioned any politician but hates for the Nigeria police in his earliest confession, what now happened? Just some thoughts in my head
If you supported the thoughts in your head with MB to listen to the audio, you won't be confused.

2 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Baawaa(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2018
Suko110:
If the police can frame the likes of saraki and dino what cant they do to a common man?? God save us all from evil. Amen . Let them make laws to deal with dis police excesses
Listen to yourself,police frame number three citizen, walahi your brain is not working

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by oglalasioux(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2018
Every sane person knows this confession is to gain soft landing. Assuming Saraki gave the thugs weapons non of it was used for the robbery. They didn't inform the Senate president before going for the robbery and didn't report to him after.

In my opinion, if Saraki or the governor ever involved themselves in political assassinations police should provide evidence and prosecute them accordingly. As for this particular armed robber, his confessions are as empty as the hollow man.

4 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by bellotaofeek: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2018
blackboy:
I laugh. 2019 go serious gan. When tje mastermind of the Offa robbery was arrested then ( an ex policeman) he never was quoted as mentioning Saraki but vengence on police for how he was treated.

Weeks after they now are mentioning Saraki.

Anyhow make them continue.

U go talk am. When Gadafi people are the one calls herdsmen grin
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by jamal230(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2018

THE OFFA BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT INTERVIEW ON SARAKI'S INVOLVEMENT

Suspects interview

*Word by word Confessional Statement of Arrested Gang leader to Journalis*

Journalists: Can we meet you ?

*Suspected Gang leader:* My name is Ayodele Akinnibosun aka (Haywhy), I am the chairman of Liberation Youths movement Kwara South, I work for Senate president and Governor Ahmed as political mobilising youth and we have been working for long time since he was Governor of kwara.

*Journalists:* Be specific. What exactly do you do for Saraki, what type of works ?

*suspected gang leader:* we mobilise and do political arrangement for him in kwara south

*Journalists:* describe the work u do, what the police PRO said has to do with Robbery and that is weighty, u are talking politics and that is light. What do u do for Senate's President?

*Suspected Gang leader:* where we can't win, we make arrangement there, we scatter elections if we don't win

*Journalists:* what is the connection between the robbery and the Senate's President

*Suspected Gang leader:* the connection is that for example , this car was given to me by His Excellency through the Chief of Staff of Kwara state as a gift from leader

*Journalist � who's His Excellency?

*Suspected Gang leader:* Governor AbdulFatai Ahmed

*Journalists:* please what has offa robbery got to do with your story , do you participated in offa robbery?

*Suspected Gang leader:* Yes I participated in the Offa robbery , I used this Lexus car given to me for the operations in offa robbery

*Journalists:* In rowdy session......., what was the plan ? They gave u a car for political mobilisation or thuggery issue but you move it into robbery , we want to know the link , u are telling us a different thing , *did the Senate president or governor send u to be killing or stealing from Kwara people* ,simple and straightforward, that's what we want to know ?

*Suspected Gang leader:* the Senate president and Governor of Kwara state , we have been their political thugs , that's what encouraged us to the robbery

*Journalists:* So this robbery, how did u get ur weapons,my friend *how did you get weapon , tell us*

*Suspected Gang leader:* it was through this ....ehehn.... one ex , retired police officer,Micheal , .... *dismissed police officer Michael Adikwu*, *he was the one that comes with armunitions*

*Journalists:* *please is this said governor or Saraki aware of the robbery that u did ?. are they aware of the robbery , did they send you the robbery operation?*

*Suspected Gang leader:* *No! They did not send us for the robbery but because we are their political thugs , that's what led us to the robbery*

*Journalists:* *you have access to governor and Senate president, there's nothing you need that they won't give you , why did you have to engage in robbery with all these opportunity ?*

*Suspected Gang leader:* *It is devil that pushed us*

End#
Now be the judge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Observing in in HD as the event will unfold
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by ukejejohnson(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2018
kceewhyte:
Govt of set up

If you can't tell yourself the truth,then the death of those innocent people died in Offa is on you?

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Yesbody: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2018
okaynigeria:
Here is an Interview with the suspects who were arrested for the robbery of Offa Bank which led to the death of 33 persons, including nine policemen.

The suspect mentioned Senate President Bukola Saraki and Governor Ahmed Abdullahi which he confessed to be working for them.

Listen Here: https://www.okayng.com/audio-offa-bank-robbery-suspect-confesses-to-be-working-for-saraki/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiuUNFQs7Q0

IGP and the police is trying to frame up the Senate president just because the Senate invited the IGP and he refuses to appear before them
We are watching, let's see how this would end

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Suko110(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Baawaa:

Listen to yourself,police frame number three citizen, walahi your brain is not working
He who his brain is working weldonsir
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by dvkot(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Very true
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by GistFullGround: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2018
How can Bukola Saraki, a Billionaire be involved with Armed Robbers?
This doesn't make sense; Buhari is so dumb, he doesn't know how to implicate his rivals
IBB will never try Armed Robbery as a way to implicate rivals
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Only a fool that won't believe what this evil man was saying toward saraki and the current governor of kwara state

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Winning123: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2018
Idiot. If you like smile. Obvious your conscience is dead. Do you know the robbery took 33 innocent life? If you had a relative will you laugh? You need some spanking on your buttocks

blackboy:
I laugh. 2019 go serious gan. When tje mastermind of the Offa robbery was arrested then ( an ex policeman) he never was quoted as mentioning Saraki but vengence on police for how he was treated.

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by KingCassy(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2018
They said Saraki and state governor are not aware of the robbery. Why now implicating them in this. After all which politician doesn't have political thugs.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Kingsolar: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2018
blackboy:

Transmission officer is a fool, childish, uneducated n very inlogical. How can he link saraki to an arm robbery. How much does offa banks have, can it be possible the whole banks in offa have up to one billion that saraki would step so low for that? Transmission officer was invited by senate in revenge he want to invite saraki for an unbelievable accusations.
We Nigeria stands with saraki but...... #THIS IS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by onatisi(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Could all this be true?
no body from ilorin or kwara state is doubting this story because it is true BUT SARAKI WASNT THE ONE WHO ORDERED THE ROBBERY
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Ibukunmer: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2018
If this recording is real then Saraki doesn't even need to answer any interrogation.

The questions by those reporters is damning and wouldn't help against the accusation of witch hunt being peddled around.

This has been badly handled by the police.
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by anytexy: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:
Where is the bald headed vulture called Shehu Sanni and the Twitter Senator with no common sense

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by OBAGADAFFI: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2018
this car was given to me by His Excellency through the Chief of Staff of Kwara state as a gift from leader.

See statement grin.
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by chiteny(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Story Story. Another story to hit the headlines and die off after a few days. no victor no vanquished.

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by daniwise(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2018
NPF is a huge joke.Some of the cars these criminals left behind after their escape never had Saraki's name on it,how come weeks later they're now telling us they saw a car with Saraki's name? why didn't they link The Kwara state governor and Saraki initially?why weeks later?yeye NPF.
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by dyn1800: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2018
the truth is Saraki Knew nothing about the Robbery... but on the issue of Arms well the power play will come to play... let see how it plays out
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by spencekat(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:

What else will flat headed dwarfs like you two call it.

5%
Madness is bad
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Klington: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2018
buhari's ship is sinking with the speed of light
He wants to go down with some percieved heynas....
This looks to me like a badly written nollywood script..
Lets see how this drama will unfold
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2018
Hyinkar97:
This is the topic for June
Saraki and the Offa robbers
If you know, you know
Last month,it was
IGP,THE TRANSMISSION TRANSMITTER
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by GavelSlam: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2018
puyol005:
The ex-policeman arrested in the robbery never mentioned any politician but hates for the Nigeria police in his earliest confession, what now happened? Just some thoughts in my head

Follow the story and stop trying to ask unrelated questions.

Every individual in a group has his personal motivation for signing up.

No one has accused Saraki of planning a robbery.
However, he's been fingered for sponsoring a violent gang such that the tools he furnished them with have been used for armed robbery.

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Horus(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh14HfWAsdI

Offa bank robbers indicted Nigeria senate president Bukola saraki for supply them with money and equipment
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by ukejejohnson(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2018
jamal230:

THE OFFA BANK ROBBERY SUSPECT INTERVIEW ON SARAKI'S INVOLVEMENT

Suspects interview

*Word by word Confessional Statement of Arrested Gang leader to Journalis*

Journalists: Can we meet you ?

*Suspected Gang leader:* My name is Ayodele Akinnibosun aka (Haywhy), I am the chairman of Liberation Youths movement Kwara South, I work for Senate president and Governor Ahmed as political mobilising youth and we have been working for long time since he was Governor of kwara.

*Journalists:* Be specific. What exactly do you do for Saraki, what type of works ?

*suspected gang leader:* we mobilise and do political arrangement for him in kwara south

*Journalists:* describe the work u do, what the police PRO said has to do with Robbery and that is weighty, u are talking politics and that is light. What do u do for Senate's President?

*Suspected Gang leader:* where we can't win, we make arrangement there, we scatter elections if we don't win

*Journalists:* what is the connection between the robbery and the Senate's President

*Suspected Gang leader:* the connection is that for example , this car was given to me by His Excellency through the Chief of Staff of Kwara state as a gift from leader

*Journalist � who's His Excellency?

*Suspected Gang leader:* Governor AbdulFatai Ahmed

*Journalists:* please what has offa robbery got to do with your story , do you participated in offa robbery?

*Suspected Gang leader:* Yes I participated in the Offa robbery , I used this Lexus car given to me for the operations in offa robbery

*Journalists:* In rowdy session......., what was the plan ? They gave u a car for political mobilisation or thuggery issue but you move it into robbery , we want to know the link , u are telling us a different thing , *did the Senate president or governor send u to be killing or stealing from Kwara people* ,simple and straightforward, that's what we want to know ?

*Suspected Gang leader:* the Senate president and Governor of Kwara state , we have been their political thugs , that's what encouraged us to the robbery

*Journalists:* So this robbery, how did u get ur weapons,my friend *how did you get weapon , tell us*

*Suspected Gang leader:* it was through this ....ehehn.... one ex , retired police officer,Micheal , .... *dismissed police officer Michael Adikwu*, *he was the one that comes with armunitions*

*Journalists:* *please is this said governor or Saraki aware of the robbery that u did ?. are they aware of the robbery , did they send you the robbery operation?*

*Suspected Gang leader:* *No! They did not send us for the robbery but because we are their political thugs , that's what led us to the robbery*

*Journalists:* *you have access to governor and Senate president, there's nothing you need that they won't give you , why did you have to engage in robbery with all these opportunity ?*

*Suspected Gang leader:* *It is devil that pushed us*

End#
Now be the judge.

This is what you eat when you arm criminals in any soft of way.

Don't ever arm criminals for anything. With the influence of them, (Saraki and Ahmed) led to the death of innocent people.

Now I see why Fatai Ahmed and Saraki raised committee to meet buhari accusing IGP to be indicting them when they have not been indicted.

Let's tell ourselves the truth, they all have thugs working for them, that's why you would see somebody like Shehu Sani defending a criminal case.

They might not had sent them into robbery but they're the cause of it. So then they should face the consequences involved.

For arming criminals they're criminals too and should be treated as one

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by onatisi(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2018
this is the problem nigerians have .
people listen without understanding .
NOONE IS SAYING SARAKI IS INVOLVED IN BANK ROBBERY , PEOPLE SHOULD GET THAT INTO THEIR THICK SKULLS
BUT THESE BOYS WERE SARAKI THUGS WHEN HE WAS THE KWARA STATE GOVERNOR ,
THEY GOT CARS , MONEY AND OTHER THINGS AS GIFTS FROM SARAKI
NOW THEY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A ROBBERY AND IN THE COURSE OF INTERROGATION THEY MENTIONED SARAKI NAME
AND THAT THEY WORKED FOR HIM AS HIS THUGS .
WHAT THE POLICE NOW WANT IS FOR SARAKI TO COME AND EITHER DENY OR ACCEPT WHAT THE BOYS ARE SAYING.
THIS IS JUST STANDARD PROCEDURE , NOONE HAS ACCUSED SARAKI OF MASTERMINDING ANY ROBBERY

6 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by vertueptime: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Saraki wasn't involved directly in the robbery

He's not even aware of the robbery

Where the problem lies is that they are his thugs and he got them ammunitions..

The same way i cant proove they are ur thugs, or apc or pdp thugs
Re: AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki by Blackskinned: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2018
dreamchazer:
From what I've heard Saraki has no case to answer here.

Every politician has his thugs. Like those who went on killing and looting spree in Kaduna when Buhari lost.

Saying because you "mobilize" for Saraki emboldened you to go into robbery doesn't make Saraki your sponsor.

gbosaa:
This man is a coward. All politicians in Nigeria have boys who work for them. The senate president did not send them to rob and to kill. There is no evidence to that. They merely abused the privilege of being connected with top politicians to wreck mayhem in Kwara state.

They know they would probably be sentenced to death or jailed for a very long time and by mentioning the senate president and the governor, they hope to regain their freedom.

They are cowards.

Boys who work for them with pen and papper right? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) / Why Should Obasanjo Be Envious Of Tinubu? (picture) / Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.