Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help (2148 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / How Do I Advice My Younger Brother. Nairalanders Please Help!!! / Graphic pic, please nairalanders please help save a dying aunty from cancer pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by shadebeauty(f): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please Nairalanders Bless me with any amount, I and my daughter are really starving, I've been the one taking care us, my little business as not going well for me, it really a though call for me, coming up to beg.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Do you stay in ph? If yes, where exactly?
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by shadebeauty(f): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Felixamos:
Do you stay in ph? If yes, where exactly?

I don't stay in PH, I stay in Lagos
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
shadebeauty:

I don't stay in PH, I stay in Lagos
ok. I'm very sorry about your condition and believe me when I say I know how difficult coming out to ask for financial assistance is. I pray God provides for you.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by shadebeauty(f): 12:48am On Jun 04, 2018
shadebeauty:
Please Nairalanders Bless me with any amount, I and my daughter are really starving, I've been the one taking care us, my little business as not going well for me, it really a though call for me, coming up to beg.

Ekaka1 my account is in my signature, I got banned while trying to quote you on the thread. Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by apolonius(m): 3:02am On Jun 04, 2018
shadebeauty:

I sent you some money,you neither acknowledged nor express any feelings. This must be a kind of game for you right?Well,your attitude has blocked goodwill for many genuine needy people on here.

It’s your loss in every way you see it,even with your ‘smartness’.

Take note,the fellow is dubious.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by babeosisi: 3:21am On Jun 04, 2018
apolonius:

I sent you some money,you neither acknowledged nor express any feelings. This must be a kind of game for you right?Well,your attitude has blocked goodwill for many genuine needy people on here.

Be very skeptical of people begging for money on a faceless forum. Many are scammers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by shadebeauty(f): 4:51am On Jun 04, 2018
apolonius:

When, I never got it yet. Thanks So much. I will let you know once I get it.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by shadebeauty(f): 4:53am On Jun 04, 2018
apolonius:

I haven't got it. If I have I would have acknowledge it.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by activistjohnny(m): 5:34am On Jun 04, 2018
apolonius:

that's not good at all. no form of appreciation. definitely the beggar is suspicious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by shadebeauty(f): 5:46am On Jun 04, 2018
activistjohnny:
that's not good at all. no form of appreciation. definitely the beggar is suspicious.

I haven't got it yet, how suspicious is that. I would have acknowledge it. Anyway thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by activistjohnny(m): 6:16am On Jun 04, 2018
shadebeauty:

I haven't got it yet, how suspicious is that. I would have acknowledge it. Anyway thanks.
OK you haven't got it yet. be clarifying it to the general public OK. at least you will be clearing yourself from any form of lies from anyone.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by dimexy247(m): 6:19am On Jun 04, 2018
If you’re in Lagos, PM me I got something for you but we have to meet because I’d like to verify your story.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by shadebeauty(f): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2018
activistjohnny:
OK you haven't got it yet. be clarifying it to the general public OK. at least you will be clearing yourself from any form of lies from anyone.

If I have, would have acknowledge it and I will.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by activistjohnny(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2018
shadebeauty:

If I have, would have acknowledge it and I will.
OK noted, good of you.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by apolonius(m): 2:07am On Jun 05, 2018
activistjohnny:

WorldRemit credited you and confirmed it to me. Everyone gets needy in some moments in life. Gratitude is a tool of prosperity even as it’s a balm that attracts generosity.

You still haven’t received it right?�

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by activistjohnny(m): 5:21am On Jun 05, 2018
apolonius:

WorldRemit credited you and confirmed it to me. Everyone gets needy in some moments in life. Gratitude is a tool of prosperity even as it’s a balm that attracts generosity.

You still haven’t received it right?�
i don't get you here. I don't understand you.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by apolonius(m): 5:24am On Jun 05, 2018
activistjohnny:
i don't get you here. I don't understand you.

Just saying the ‘lady’ pleading for financial assistance got the money I sent,but is refusing to acknowledge it. Possibly because ‘she’ feels others will not help if they know I did. Very dubious,I must say.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by activistjohnny(m): 5:28am On Jun 05, 2018
apolonius:

Just saying the ‘lady’ pleading for financial assistance got the money I sent,but is refusing to acknowledge it. Possibly because ‘she’ feels others will not help if they know I did. Very dubious,I must say.
oh my God, that's very bad from her. I don't her, but I will apologize on behalf of her. people are just ingrate in this our generation. no appreciation at all. Hahaha, that's very bad from her.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by ahnie: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
activistjohnny:
oh my God, that's very bad from her. I don't her, but I will apologize on behalf of her. people are just ingrate in this our generation. no appreciation at all. Hahaha, that's very bad from her.
cc
Anabell2
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by shadebaby94: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
apolonius:

Hello Sir, Thanks For helping me, I got it yesterday noon, I was unable to let you know because i was banned. I had to open another account to let you know i so much appreciate your help and May almighty God continue to bless you Sir. I never expect to even get help, it only you that came through for me. I'm never Dubious, I have been on nairaland as a guest, never thought for once, things will be like this for me, Since when my Husband as been in Prison. I'm sorry took me too late to acknowledge what you've done for me.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by shadebaby94: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
activistjohnny:

I'm very grateful he helped me, i got the total of 5000 naira from him, it;s gonna help me and my daughter alot. I was banned that is why i was unable to write him.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by Dyt(f): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
apolonius:

EPP me too

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by apolonius(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
I am sorry for being hasty in my conclusions. Thanks for explaining than react in anger. May God strengthen and create more opportunities for you. Soldier on and trust that life will deliver to your faith and hope.

We all need help sometimes or all the time. Be proud of your efforts and focus on the results and gains than the humiliation. May God sort you. Amen.

shadebaby94:

Hello Sir, Thanks For helping me, I got it yesterday noon, I was unable to let you know because i was banned. I had to open another account to let you know i so much appreciate your help and May almighty God continue to bless you Sir. I never expect to even get help, it only you that came through for me. I'm never Dubious, I have been on nairaland as a guest, never thought for once, things will be like this for me, Since when my Husband as been in Prison. I'm sorry took me too late to acknowledge what you've done for me.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by shadebaby94: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
apolonius:
I am sorry for being hasty in my conclusions. Thanks for explaining than react in anger. May God strengthen and create more opportunities for you. Soldier on and trust that life will deliver to your faith and hope.

We all need help sometimes or all the time. Be proud of your efforts and focus on the results and gains than the humiliation. May God sort you. Amen.

Thanks so much.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by activistjohnny(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2018
shadebaby94:

I'm very grateful he helped me, i got the total of 5000 naira from him, it;s gonna help me and my daughter alot. I was banned that is why i was unable to write him.
Waoooooooo, please appreciate him more. you are welcome. really There are good Samaritan Nigerians in high places.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by activistjohnny(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2018
ahnie:
cc Anabell2
why calling Anabel hmmmm
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
apolonius:

uncle should i drop my own account? jst 1k is all i need to refil my gas, i promise to acknowledge immediately..
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hmmm! Slay queens & yahoo boys have invaded the thread. Send them money make dem go take am smoke shisha.

I'm out!
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by apolonius(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
uncle should i drop my own account? jst 1k is all i need to refil my gas, i promise to acknowledge immediately..

You think it’s all about publicity or acknowledgement?Really?

Well,you have a gas.So lucky! Some of us have fire woods o.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
apolonius:

You think it’s all about publicity or acknowledgement?Really?

Well,you have a gas.So lucky! Some of us have fire woods o.
grin grin some places fire wood is more expensive than Gas oh... ask anyone around u..
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wait fess, I am not even understanding cry cry cry cry cry cry this thread opening and getting instant epp... Ha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware. It Is Snake Season!!! See Pics / How Popular Ota Families End Age Long Land Dispute / Help A Widower With Children Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.