Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. (4187 Views)

Meet And Comment On This Trending Pictures Of Made In Nigeria Tyres / Do You Think I Should Sell This Car? See Why Am Asking. / What I Should Know About Lexus Es300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2018
millomaniac:

Wow you are a real man. Learn from this and become wiser.

nah, he ain't got balls... he ain't no realer.!!

u make threats and cry like a baby? before u start a fight, weigh the available outcomes.......
that 7th na small pikin.

im for continue with the threat,

A man should be able to complete whatever he started, or end it like a man!! not like a crying baby.

is it because there was a recording?? what would have been the outcome if Gazuzz didn't record..... he'd be like.... I don show them..... hu is he showing.

the lesson here is not for the baby7th, On the contrary sef.... it's for all those other guys with similar intent, plotting and scheming in their respective whatsapp groups ... forgetting that there might be a way to recover those messages

kwantinue

6 Likes

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by LaudableXX: 12:59am On Jun 10, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

u make threats and cry like a baby? before u start a fight, weigh the available outcomes.......
that 7th na small pikin.

A man should be able to complete whatever he started, or end it like a man!! not like a crying baby.

is it because there was a recording?? what would have been the outcome if Gazuzz didn't record..... he'd be like.... I don show them..... hu is he showing.

the lesson here is not for the baby7th, On the contrary sef.... it's for all those other guys with similar intent, plotting and scheming in their respective whatsapp groups ... forgetting that there might be a way to recover those messages

kwantinue

Take am easy, nah! cheesy The guy has apologised, and has shown remorse. Can't you read his body language? So why are you stirring the pot of trouble, so that both of them can continue the fight for your entertainment? Why are you threatening fire and brimstone, over dis matter? Oya, if it is a fight you want to watch, I command you to go and provoke Seun or challenge any of the mods to a free-for-all, right now undecided

Na Cosplay go do referee for una for dis side. Me, I go just perch collect gate fee for this corner. Now, let the games....oh sorry, let the fights begin! wink

2 Likes

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

Take am easy, nah! cheesy The guy has apologised, and has shown remorse. Can't you read his body language? So why are you stirring the pot of trouble, so that both of them can continue the fight for your entertainment? Why are you threatening fire and brimstone, over dis matter? Oya, if it is a fight you want to watch, I command you to go and provoke Seun or challenge any of the mods to a free-for-all, right now undecided

Na Cosplay go do referee for una for dis side. Me, I go just perch collect gate fee for this corner. Now, let the games....oh sorry, let the fights begin! wink

1 Like

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by millomaniac: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

that 7th na small pikin.

kwantinue
He is a real man, he reasoned like a matured man and realised his mistake he was man enough to own up to it publicly and had the courage to openely apologise which i am sure you can not do. Everybody sometimes messes up it takes a real man with balls to publicly own up to his mistakes rather than try to justify it. I wonder why you still insult and want him to still be humiliated what do you gain?

10 Likes

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2018
millomaniac:

He is a real man, he reasoned like a matured man and realised his mistake he was man enough to own up to it publicly and had the courage to openely apologise which i am sure you can not do. Everybody sometimes messes up it takes a real man with balls to publicly own up to his mistakes rather than try to justify it. I wonder why you still insult and want him to still be humiliated what do you gain?

most times its not about teaching the offender a lesson, it's about using him to teach lessons...... as a case study...

good morning

6 Likes

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by mekzyjoe(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
LeJeun3:

7th right now....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by valarinz: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
LaudableXX:

You just hit the nail on the head!! Nigga wants to be entertained by an online fight.

Even when the parties involved have dropped their weapons and moved on, he keep ranting and puffing and chest beating and also doesn't fail to include the "whatsapp group" remark. A case of another online fight which failed to materialise cos it was quenched even before it started.

I wonder why most people take delight in others pain though, I wonder angry

2 Likes

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by valarinz: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
millomaniac:

I also keep wondering at the bolded.

The 7th is the real MVP for me, everyone is now sounding all saintly and attacking as if they never misstep once in a while in their lives. Only a man devoid of pride will do what he just did by publicly accepting blame and apologizing. Let those who are looking for online fights keep waiting

5 Likes

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by LaudableXX: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
valarinz:
You just hit the nail on the head!! Nigga wants to be entertained by an online fight.

Even when the parties involved have dropped their weapons and moved on, he keep ranting and puffing and chest beating and also doesn't fail to include the "whatsapp group" remark. A case of another online fight which failed to materialise cos it was quenched even before it started.

I wonder why most people take delight in others pain though, I wonder angry
Bros, that is Nairaland for you! cheesy Too many people take delight in provoking others, to fuel their twisted sense of mischief.

1 Like

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by eagleonearth(m): 3:36am On Jul 01, 2018
weyreypey:

On top ordinary call. That means those plotting against me on WhatsApp groups can be dealt with severely....
ordinary call can make you do time for years, beware!
Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by eagleonearth(m): 3:43am On Jul 01, 2018
The7th:

Once again Gazzuzz, Sorry about those words during the call, they were made out of fury, never meant to hurt you or anyone. Thanks for understanding.
you're a very lucky man. Gazzuz is an angel to you. Those praising your boldness to apologize don't understand that you hadn't any option. You're in a very tight corner and trying to catch your breath cuz you know what you'll be up against if Gazzuz took a single step further. He even probably told you to apologize openly.
Another person will refuse to withdraw the case because threat to life is actually terrifying. Please let's be very careful!
Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by weyreypey: 5:10am On Jul 01, 2018
eagleonearth:
ordinary call can make me do time for years, beware!
You.
Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by weyreypey: 5:11am On Jul 01, 2018
eagleonearth:
you're a very lucky man. Ga.zzuz is an angel to you. Those praising your boldness to apologize don't understand that you hadn't any option. You're in a very tight corner and trying to catch your breath cuz you know what you'll be up against if Gazz.uz took a single step further. He even probably told you to apologize openly.
Another person will refuse to withdraw the case because threat to life is actually terrifying. Please let's be very careful!
You sound like an unforgiving person. Beware it is dangerous to be vengeful.

1 Like

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 01, 2018
millomaniac:

Calling a person to make threats is not 'messing up'. That is tantamount to stalking, harassment and intimidation

Too many small pikins have no idea of the gravity of their actions or are confident in their anonymity.

It is probably not the first time 7th has done this. There have been stories on this forum of dubious car dealers sending threatening calls to people they have defrauded with the goal of intimidating them into letting their money go.

7th is not a man in any way. He is a dubious thug and bully who picked the wrong guy to fk with.

There is nothing manly about a bully backing out if a fight when he sees you are tougher than him.

Threat to life is serious police business. It is not 'messing up'

2 Likes

Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by diportivo: 6:08am On Jul 01, 2018
I didn't realise this thread was still moving forward grin

Una get time sha

matter wey don end tey tey undecided
Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by eagleonearth(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
weyreypey:

You.
you obviously haven't seen anything in life. I can decode inexperience from your posts. Human beings are not all the same. I have experienced the streets and lemme tell you, threats ssometimes get accomplished. I've written an undertaking before. Many are rotting away in jails because of their careless statements. I'm only saying the guy is lucky and I believe he won't repeat the error and will now be an ambassador against such crimes. I forgive people same way Christ forgave me. Even you, don't ever threaten anyone anywhere, it might not be easy as Gazzuz took it. LEARN and delete sentiments.
Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by weyreypey: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
eagleonearth:
you obviously haven't seen anything in life. I can decode inexperience from your posts. Human beings are not all the same. I have experienced the streets and lemme tell you, threats ssometimes get accomplished. I've written an undertaking before. Many are rotting away in jails because of their careless statements. I'm only saying the guy is lucky and I believe he won't repeat the error and will now be an ambassador against such crimes. I forgive people same way Christ forgave me. Even you, don't ever threaten anyone anywhere, it might not be easy as Gazzu.z took it. LEARN and delete sentiments.
Congratulations on your experiences. Stop threatening the threatables. Only a weakling does that.
Re: 09092642747 You Called Threatening I Should Not Comment On Your Posts. by Malawian(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
who is a crybaby?
The "I will tell my mummy for you"
or
The one who pissed himself when heard the above threat?
To me, All na crybabies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOOLLLDDDD@--2000 Toyota Avalon Xls - SOLD @ 1.4M - Make Me An Offer --@ / Re: Toyota Carina E (nigeria Use) For Sale (more Pic) - 290k / Very Clean CARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.