Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Buy Amazon Kindle Ebooks ( Converted To PDF And EPUB For Reading On Any Device) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Amazon Kindle Ebooks ( Converted To PDF And EPUB For Reading On Any Device) (275 Views)

Website That Pays $100 Per Hour For Reading Amazon KDP Books � / Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) / Get Paid For Reading News! CASHOUT IN 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Amazon Kindle Ebooks ( Converted To PDF And EPUB For Reading On Any Device) by daretayo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Have you tried to purchase an e-book on Amazon and you were thrown off/disappointed when you saw that:
"This title is not available for customers from your location in Africa…"

Or Worse still you don’t even the option to buy the kindle eBook ebook version of your favorite books and you have to either go look in your local bookshop or order online from amazon and pay exorbitant rates for Shipping ?

You don’t have to worry any more , I can provide you any Kindle ebook from amazon , in a converted PDF or EPUB version that can read on any device ,IPAD, Android Tablet or simply with a PDF reader on your laptop or desktop . You don’t need to have a Kindle Reader or App to Read the Ebook

Simply choose the kindle e-book on amazon and send me the link .
Make payment
And expect the Converted Kindle eBook in your email within 24 hours
Please call or Text Or WhatsApp us on 0809 5831428 to Order . Or email sales@intaptech.com

(1) (Reply)

What Rubbish! "Investors Transact $1.7b At I&E Window" / Market Index Grows On On Sustained Bulls’ Run / Affiliate Marketing: Why Is It One Of The Most Cost-effective Ways To Advertise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.