Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Save And Set Us Free From Every Satanic Operation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Save And Set Us Free From Every Satanic Operation. (286 Views)

How To Destroy Every Satanic Evil Bondage And Make Money In Business / Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It / Breaking Free From Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save And Set Us Free From Every Satanic Operation. by bummyla(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2018
Father, in the Mighy Name of Jesus, Open supernatural doors today in our lives.
Save and set us free from every satanic operation.
Give us a double portion of your Spirit as we take back ALL that the devil has stolen from us:
Our Emotional Health,
*Physical Health,
*Finances,
*Relationships,
*Children/Families,
*Jobs/Careers
*Homes,
*Marriages, etc.
I cancel every plot, plan, and scheme the enemy has devised against us in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.
And I declare:
NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER.
I speak LIFE into every dead situation in our lives. And, I thank You that nothing is over until YOU say it's over.
I speak prophetically into our lives and into our situations:
Our households are blessed;
Our health is blessed;
Our marriages are blessed;
Our finances are blessed;
Our businesses are blessed;
Our jobs are blessed;
Our children are blessed;
Our grandchildren are blessed;
Our parents are blessed;
Our siblings are blessed;
Our ministries are blessed;
Our decisions are blessed;
Our Mortgages are paid;
Our Debts are cancelled;
Our heart's desires are granted;
GOD's perfect will & plan for us are established,
IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!

Galatians 5:1
For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

John 8:32
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

1 John 3:8
Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

1 Peter 5:8-9
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world.

2 Timothy 4:18
The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Romans 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”

Revelation 22:18-19
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Revelation 19:16
On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Revelation 1:18
And the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.

1 John 5:3
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.

1 John 4:4
Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

1 Peter 2:16
Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God.

James 2:12
So speak and so act as those who are to be judged under the law of liberty.

James 2:11-12
For he who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” If you do not commit adultery but do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. So speak and so act as those who are to be judged under the law of liberty.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Colossians 1:13
He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Ephesians 6:16
In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;

Ephesians 5:2
And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Galatians 5:24
And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Galatians 5:16
But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

Galatians 5:1-26
For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery. Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law. You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace. For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. ...

Galatians 4:7
So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Romans 10:9-10
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

Romans 8:31
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”

John 8:34
Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin.

John 8:33-36
They answered him, “We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, ‘You will become free’?” Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

John 3:16-17
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

https://bummyla.com/2018/06/03/save-and-set-us-free-from-every-satanic-operation/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christian Baker Discharged For Not Baking Gay Wedding Cake / No sex befor Marriage / What To Do At Different Life Periods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.