Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche! (1202 Views)

Elrufia Receives 400 Strokes From Paul Enenche's Son / The Greatest Physician - Dr Paul Enenche ( Seeds Of Destiny Devotional) / Read Cool FM OAP Reaction To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche! by greatjoshy(m): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Happy birthday to my father in the Lord Dr pastor PAUL ENENCHE.
He is the founder and senior pastor of DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTER WORLDWIDE.
He is a pastor, teacher, a preacher, a man with the healing and apostolic mantle, a musician, song writter and producer, a saxophonist and an addicted worshipper of the Almighty God.
I and many people around the world are happy for the life of this man of God, his deep love for God is practical as it is visible to the blind.....
I so much love the way you love God sir.
We are really connected to divinity by his worships songs to Almighty God and are always blessed by the undiluted message of Christ from his mouth.
May the oil of God on your head never dry up.

Love you daddy.
Once again happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

You May Not Have Known These Facts About Baba Ntan / Vice President Osinbajo’s false Presidential Declaration Speech / Naira Land Is Another Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.