Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

The First Page Of My Newly Written Book... Please I Need Your Comments.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The First Page Of My Newly Written Book... Please I Need Your Comments.. (288 Views)

THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT / Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments / Achebe's 'things Fall Apart' Makes 12 'greatest Books Ever Written' List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Page Of My Newly Written Book... Please I Need Your Comments.. by armzyville(m): 1:09am On Jun 04, 2018
O lord bless my husband, for the past fifteen years he has been in search of a job, please answer my prayers and wipe my tears she said. I opened my eyes to peep my mom during the prayers, seeing tears dropping from her eyes and running down her cheeks , i quickly closed it as if opening my
eyes will make her prayers not to be answered.

After the long prayer session she said kachi, you can go break your fast. I walk quickly to the kitchen to get my food already served, walk back to the parlour and started eating without saying the lord's prayer as usual.

Couldn't get the taste of the meal but all I was concerned about is to get my stomach full. so I rushed the meal like one who hasn't eaten for days and who could finish a whole cow.

After the meal my stomach protruded out, looking very big like someone suffering from kwashiorkor, I couldn't carry up my body, so I lie down on our worn out cushion and slept off.

Wake up, wake up is what I heard accompanying with a slap on my face, get the table clean and go wash the plates my mother said.
I woke up, still feeling confuse, until I got another slap that quicken up my body and brought me back to consciousness.
http://armzyville..com/2018/06/the-first-page-on-my-newly-written-book.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

It's U Again (an Interesting Poem By Hilary Chika) / My Dope Pipe (international Day Against Drug Abuse) / Three Trends For The Next 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.