Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) (43473 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by corlarthey: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
No be today! Buhari has been doing wonders for long. I hope Nigerians now see their messiah is an intolerant man.
We need more than Buhari in this nation.
intolerant to wat exactly? Criminality? Lawlessness? Haba! Lets allow our institutions fuction irrespecta of personality. Saraki is my senator bt i'll never support criminality. Guilty or no guilty, there can b only one way out. Judiciary!!!

1 Like

Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by poseidon12: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2018
yarimo:
Op Don't engage yourself in any criminal activities , nobody should be above the law. Throwback KO free kick NI

One of the knuckleheads keeping Nigeria from moving forward.
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by rashfeezco(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2018
wetin we no go see 4 this nation naija oshi
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by OChimex: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Guys let's be logical and deduce fact from all these hullabaloo in the political scenes. No doubt that Nigeria politicians are moronic soulless rogues but I don't see the police statement on Saraki adding up. Their statement sounds like when you are telling a story that happened in Nollywood movie suddenly u jump into a scene on Black Panther then jumps out and continue with the nollywood story.

If the police cannot yet name the said politicians they said were involved in the attempted murder of Fayemi citing the fact that until they were done with investigations, then why naming Saraki since they haven't investigated the allegations?
I will say it again, Nigeria politicians are dumb heads. I don't think any of them possess an IQ above 10%.

And someone added too that Nigeria remains the only country with the dumbest set of citizens, I could not agree more to this fact.
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by rashfeezco(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2018
corlarthey:
intolerant to wat exactly? Criminality? Lawlessness? Haba! Lets allow our institutions fuction irrespecta of personality. Saraki is my senator bt i'll never support criminality. Guilty or no guilty, there can b only one way out. Judiciary!!!
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by fasterwell(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
He is always going after anybody threating his ambition & grip on power. Why?
OBJ, PDP, and now Saraki? Can't he fight corruption without prioritizing opposition forces ?

There is this saying that when u allies are quarelling, that is when the truth will come out.

OBJ is the number one enemy of Nigeria. Is he the only ex president in Nigeria? OBJ was a lawless president who refused to accept advise from anyone due to his selfish ambition. OBJ dealt with Atiku to the point that Atiku had to spend his own money to run vp office.

I can still recall what the then chief justice of Nigeria, Justice Uwaise said that Abacha's goverment was more law abiding than OBJ's goverment.

As for pdp, nobody is witch-hunting them rather the evil they committed while in power is what is coming after them and they must pay fully for all their crimes.

Saraki is not above the law, if he is guilty, then he must face the fuill wrath of the law. But if he is innocent, then i assure u that he will come out clean and unharmed.
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2018
This is one of the reason i hate Buhari with everything in me. I have knew this man as a devil and a liar way back in barracks people don't seems to know or understand my point Buhari is well known to me very very well and I will never like him.

See another 1983 loading all I know is everyone that has hand in bringing Buhari to power will never know peace.
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2018
This is a a clarion call to all Nigerians , we must close ranks and make sure Buhari is voted out of our existence for Good!!!!
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by lilliesboy(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2018
With the way many people are defending or justifying corruption and other forms of criminality in Nigeria, it is obvious that financial corruption such as embezzlement, inflation of contract figure, money laundering, "419" (i.e. duping/cyber-fraud), ARMED-ROBBERY e.t.c, are no longer seen as crimes or forms of stealing but are now taken as HOBBIES.

If you are applying for a job in Nigeria and you did not include corruption on your curriculumn vitae (CV) as one of your "Hobbies," then forget about getting that job because the employer/human resource officer will take you to be abnormal; in fact, a naive NON-Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2018
fasterwell:

There is this saying that when u allies are quarelling, that is when the truth will come out.

OBJ is the number one enemy of Nigeria. Is he the only ex president in Nigeria? OBJ was a lawless president who refused to accept advise from anyone due to his selfish ambition. OBJ dealt with Atiku to the point that Atiku had to spend his own money to run vp office.

I can still recall what the then chief justice of Nigeria, Justice Uwaise said that Abacha's goverment was more law abiding than OBJ's goverment.

As for pdp, nobody is witch-hunting them rather the evil they committed while in power is what is coming after them and they must pay fully for all their crimes.

Saraki is not above the law, if he is guilty, then he must face the fuill wrath of the law. But if he is innocent, then i assure u that he will come out clean and unharmed.
Does ur epistle justify buhari's pattern of action?
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by fasterwell(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Does ur epistle justify buhari's pattern of action?

I am not a politician or a supporter of any political party.

I am only a Nigerian and will only support truth and justice.
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by MrCork: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2018
peeps4u:
While reading and following Saraki's latest ordeals with police as related with Offa robbery case, I stumbled on this throwback headline of Fela being also charged with robbery and flogged in 1984.

If you never witnessed 1983, this is another 1983 in 2018.

..why is he naaaaaaked? Who is him? angry
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by mustylique(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2018
jrusky:
This is one of the reason i hate Buhari with everything in me. I have knew this man as a devil and a liar way back in barracks people don't seems to know or understand my point Buhari is well known to me very very well and I will never like him.

See another 1983 loading all I know is everyone that has hand in bringing Buhari to power will never know peace.

stop making it sound like u were Buhari's room mate or neighbour...he doesn't even know that u exist and u are here letting bitterness to eat up valuable space in you..channel that bitterness to something useful Abeg..let justice prevail.
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2018
ohh
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by Hafeexla(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
you that have sense filled with tramadol and codeine should define a criminal olodoo
Try more
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by Anaskie(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Oblang:

Are u his mouthpiece? He has money, he should go and hire 100 SANs

And you are the mouthpiece of the Nigerian Police abi?

The law still remains that an accused is innocent until proven guilty. If you don't like it, go and rewrite the Constitution.
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by somehow: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2018
When was Fela charged in 1983 and when did Buhari become the head of state in 1983? waiting for your response.
peeps4u:
While reading and following Saraki's latest ordeals with police as related with Offa robbery case, I stumbled on this throwback headline of Fela being also charged with robbery and flogged in 1984.

Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by fucktoto: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2018
yarimo:
So assuming EVANS the notorious kidnapper opposed buhari before he was captured, that means you will still claim it is cooking up spurious allegations against him. Please stop taking TRAMADOL before posting in a public forum. SARAKI is a human being he can choose to be criminal

boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooolani mooooooslim terrorist with body odour.

asalamyalekum.
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by somehow: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Ignorance is free, when did Buhari become head of state in 1983 and when did Fela get charged?
jrusky:

Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by Daulah(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2018
peeps4u:

where is the disturbing pic?
all i see is a Yoruba strong black ass with some scratches
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2018
This is just a lame duck attempt to incite people against the government in the Saraki saga. Why can't you plunkers allow the police to conclude their investigations?

No one is above the law!!
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by Oblang(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Anaskie:

And you are the mouthpiece of the Nigerian Police abi?

The law still remains that an accused is innocent until proven guilty. If you don't like it, go and rewrite the Constitution.

And who has declared him guilty nw? He was only invited and u all are crying already. He has the money to hire lawyers. Let him do that and defend himself..
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by Moukandjo: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2018
mustylique:
Mr OP, Buhari became president on the 31st December 1983...a day to new year...obviously if fela was even accused as u claim then it was definitely under shagari not Buhari...it's okay not to like Buhari o but cooking up stories without proper verification is as lame as shiit.

Why did you expose the unintelligent boy? You didn't even allow the unintelligent IPIGs & Jonathan sycophants delude themselves with this rubbish long enough before making them look stvpid even if they naturally are!
Nawa for you o!

1 Like

Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Fela sacrificed a lot for Nigeria
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by dedunji: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2018
yarimo:
Op Don't engage yourself in any criminal activities , nobody should be above the law. Throwback KO free kick NI
may nobody is above the law be your portion amen ,we wish you what you wish others amen .
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
I swear some of these nairalanders are on psychiatric medication. I hate threads like this. The same politicians keeping your life in squalor are the same ones you fight for. There is no way you can convince me it is not one person who created this thread and replying himself with multiple monikers.

1983 started since 2015 not today. Cut your fingers off, OP. Work harder for your monthly stipend. I know you are paid.
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by babaireti(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
No be today! Buhari has been doing wonders for long. I hope Nigerians now see their messiah is an intolerant man.
We need more than Buhari in this nation.
If your relation was among the killed then you would not have been spewing this rubbish
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by ruffDiamond: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
fela and sarathief matter no be the same thing at all. fela was a conscientious freedom fight a and right activist..the world knew it was pure false allegation ,understandably cos of his continuous blistering critism of the military juntas then..today ,he remains a hero..but saraki on the the hand is conscienceless VIP criminal who simply took off where his late rogue papa left off and even beat his own father in the game of chicanery ,mismanagement, resulting in large scale mindless looting unprecedented in the history of kwara as a state.right now,with that gut minion of his,Ahmed,the entire state in under his occupation... comparing fela to that infernal rogue saraki is just like comparing JESUS to the two thieves condemned to die along with simply because all three were crucified on the same type of Cross!especially,the one sneering and mocking at Jesus ,asking him to save himself if he ,really was the message!but even the most hating of the Jew knew who the REAL CRIMINAL WAS!..so the Op attempt at comparison fela travail to saraki is dead on arrival,miscalculated damage control and a absolutely preposterous, if not outrightly absurd
fela ,like all fearless,good freedom fighters the world over ,exposed ,challenged,and opened the eyes of millions of ordinary Nigerians to the rot and corruption in both past ,present and even future governance at all level to which he paid for by willing sacrificing his personal freedom in pursuit of justice,equity and good leadership.those were good motives to live and die for but saraki is nowhere to be found in all these.instead of empowering ordinary kwarans ,instead of uplifting the masses,instead of building,developing and strengthening economically one of the oldest and most poorest state in Nigeria, he chooses to continue in despicable ways inherited from his late dad:divide and rule,winner-carry-all,sharing state allocation among his cronies, abandoned projects all over, sponsoring thuggery, and using same to suppress dissenting voices, mind boggling looting ,killing businesses, (the defunct Societe General Bank comes to mind)massively impoverishment of his own people !anyone who been to the state recently can attest to what I am saying here!these people have stolen us blind!the State is the the same way it was like 21years :almost everithi is still in a complete state of dilapidation.! i feel so much for the people there.no good road,pipe borne water is now for dreamer!electricity,even compared to some newly created state of recent history,is now a mirage!living is hell!saraki must be brought to justice by any means necessary! along with co-travellers !I don't care a damn abt his senate presidiot nonsense..!who does that helps anyway I am more concerned about getting justice for the legacy of blood,tears,sorrow and dealth he left in his trail while he held sway as ruler(not leader)in poor old kwara and that,we shall get in shall Allah
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Its a pity in this dear nation of ours. Please check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us......
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
I can't wait to un-vote the demonic sadist!

such a vindictive cretin!
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nigeria open ya eyes to development forget tribe and religion.
Re: Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
three:

so you were moved? I'm glad
lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 15 Single Nollywood Bachelors And Spinsters Who Are NOT Considering Marriage / Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] / Get Out You Are Not Peter Okoye. Man Tells Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.