Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

If I Bang Your Girl, You Are Not Getting Her Back (wizkid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Bang Your Girl, You Are Not Getting Her Back (wizkid) (572 Views)

Seun Omojola: Plus-Sized Actresses Not Getting Enough Recognition In Nollywood / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React / Braless Photo Of Nollywood Actress Getting Her Nipples Painted Onset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Bang Your Girl, You Are Not Getting Her Back (wizkid) by MaestroJhay(m): 1:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Our Soko king Wizkid has gained the entertainment industry spot light again. He said you can't get your babe back once he bangs her.
Was he talking to someone in the entertainment industry too or just some regular gee boy? Who knows?.

But come to think of it, would you go after your babe if yu find out she has been banged by baba nla?

#leequid

(1) (Reply)

Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage / Nigerian Couple With Their Children & Grandchild Celebrate 50th Wedding Annivers / That Moment Davido Shouted Out Chioma After A Female Fan Grabbed Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.