Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/06/2018 Monday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/06/2018 Monday (495 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/06/2018 Monday by banabest(m): 2:29am On Jun 04, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Monday, 4th June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalm Chapters 49,50&51_

➡TOPIC: *YOUR SEAT OF GLORY 1*

�BIBLE TEXT: Esther 1:19
_If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*Whoever is capitalizing on your mistake to make a satanic royal commandment that has displaced you in life and destiny; today they will go down for your sake!* Humans are bound to make mistakes at one time or the other; to err they say is human. Vashti made a mistake obviously
but that was not enough to displace her. She could have been warned never to do such a thing or even punished so that the gravity of what she has done will sink into her but no! Someone in the person of Memucan (Esther 1:16) capitalized on her mistake
to make sure she was out of the palace. The seat of a Queen
signifies power, a Queen has a measure of power to do certain things as deemed fit. The seat signifies honour, so long you are under the jurisdiction of the kingdom where she reigns, you have no choice but to honour her. But Vashti lost her seat of glory because
of a manipulation, because of a mistake that the enemy through memucan overblew.
Child of God, you have a seat of glory which the enemy desperately wants to take from you because he wants you to be in shame.
��������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_Lord, as I pray now, I decree may I not loose the seat of glory_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Teachers Sunday School Manual: 12 August : The Crucial Judgment / Suicide Is Evil, It Is Not An Option / See The Chat Between Pastor Kumuyi, GOC Of Deeper Life And Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.