Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

"I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses (21484 Views)

Why I Hired My Friends To Assist Me In Kiing My Step Mother- Suspect / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by obembet(f): 6:16am On Jun 04, 2018
M
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Aderewah:
Alex ekubor had just a diploma. Ramsey Noah had just a diploma. Yomi casual is a graduate of yabatech. I'm a finalist in oau. There's no day that I don't fell school is a waste of time. Rather than teach sense making courses like time management, driving etc, that are useful in real life, they are teaching library use, project writing etc for a full semester. Youtube videos are better than going to a Nigerian university. The sooner we shelve the "I must go to university" mentality, the better for this country.
True words have never been spoken!
Thumbs up girl.

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by mimimile93: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2018
In as much as I don't support the act, I love mothers for one thing. Mothers would go extra miles to make sure their children succeed in life.. Mothers are god on earth.
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by contigiency(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2018
moscobabs:
A 35yrs old woman has a child old enough to write Jamb?
And the son couldnt get Admision for MANY YEARS?

I dont understand

Honestly you are right, I had wondered as well. When did she start bearing children. No matter how you calculate, it doesn't seem like that age is correct if actually she has children who have graduated from the university.

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Toosure70: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2018
walosky:
Exam is not a true test of knowledge

Useless JAMB pple becos na poor ibo woman....if na Alhaja now una no go catch talk more of publishing it

Olosho olri burukun!!!
because we don't want our educational system to produce idioot like you. Fo0l

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by contigiency(m): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2018
flyca:

Samuel,
1. You no know book. That one no do you.
2. Instead of you to dey house bend down and read, you come dey go club, dey waste family resources. That one dey
3. You go drink so teeeee you "high".
4. Then you come beat your mama on top. Just dey frustrate the woman.
5. Now you just put big wahala on top her head.

Verdict: Tie him up and throw him into a den of solider ants. Rubbish boy! angry

They are referring to another 32 year old Samuel and not the empty headed one that could not pass jamb on his own.

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by empire2017(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2018
moscobabs:
A 35yrs old woman has a child old enough to write Jamb?
And the son couldnt get Admision for MANY YEARS?

I dont understand
MY MUM WAS BELOW THAT WHEN ELDER BROTHER WROTE HIS FIRST JAMB.THOUGH HE IS LATE ANYWAY ,SHIX 39 now ND AM IN SCHOOL NOW AFTER WRITING JAMB 3times .THAT IS ,SHIX DEFINITELY 37 when I FIRST WROTE JAMB.
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Jabioro: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2018
Madam you are 35 years,how old is your son?
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by flyca: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2018
contigiency:

They are referring to another 32 year old Samuel and not the empty headed one that could not pass jamb on his own.
Oh, okay. Thanks grin
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by moscobabs(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2018
empire2017:
MY MUM WAS BELOW THAT WHEN ELDER BROTHER WROTE HIS FIRST JAMB.THOUGH HE IS LATE ANYWAY ,SHIX 39 now ND AM IN SCHOOL NOW AFTER WRITING JAMB 3times .THAT IS ,SHIX DEFINITELY 37 when I FIRST WROTE JAMB.
Then u were 12yrs when u first write Jamb even when i assume ur mum gave birthday to her 1st Child at age 15
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by tunjiajayi: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2018
This situation as frequent as it is, is one of the issues that bothers me as a parent haven been a child too.

Where's the parent? tell the truth and other upstanding values that make a person of value and Integrity.
Shame on this mum, I doubt if she passed through school though!

I truly don't understand why I pay fees for 6 years and at the end of the day, I still pay someone for all what I have been paying for.
I can't understand it, if that was the deal, I would just have made my child stay home and pay when due. Cheaper for the paper, since that's what you would be getting.
Assuming this effort sailed, the boy would definitely have to pay his way through again at every stage of his University schooling thanks to conniving and corrupted lecturers and on and on.
Finally comes the time, when you have to justify your paper via labour market, are you gonna pay your employer too to employ you? Flipside.

This most unscrupulous action becomes the bane of jeopardy as the youngin won't be employable, and like is Ilk and kind, they make a show of looking for job and are the loudest at saying there's is no job.

They have a plethora of excuses to support their failure of getting a job but for the non value of their paper.

Note. This scenario applies to give or take 50 percent of the Nigerian youth.

Punch line - 59% of Nigerian youths are not employable, they have added Little or no value to themselves so they can only add little or no value to a business concern.

Fini.

Lazy Nigerian youths.

2 Likes

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by showafrica(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2018
Aderewah:
Alex ekubor had just a diploma. Ramsey Noah had just a diploma. Yomi casual is a graduate of yabatech. I'm a finalist in oau. There's no day that I don't fell school is a waste of time. Rather than teach sense making courses like time management, driving etc, that are useful in real life, they are teaching library use, project writing etc for a full semester. Youtube videos are better than going to a Nigerian university. The sooner we shelve the "I must go to university" mentality, the better for this country.

I have said it before, we have misplaced the university aim. Lecturers keep teaching 1900 courses, nothing for the real life, just repeating what others said in 1914. Nigerian is going no where till we change the I must go to university syndrome and face reality. Bunch of un employable youth graduating everyday with empty brains

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by walosky(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2018
Toosure70:
because we don't want our educational system to produce idioot like you. Fo0l

ur Fada

Omo ale
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by joepentwo(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Aderewah:
omao! Na d certificate only grin

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Yusuf4: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
people trying to cut corners, once again. her child is DUMB and she should just accept that... no amount of con and BS can change that. same with all them whores who sleep with teachers for good grades or people cheating on their tests.

Shut up
Her son is not dumb
Nigeria university entrance exams are not a test of knowledge...

I scored 185 out of 400 during my time but graduated with 4.1
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2018
Yusuf4:

Shut up
Her son is not dumb

bro, go tell that to the GAZILLIONS of people who pass the test each and every year! i am just stating a simple fact...you can take it or leave, but it certainly wont change my stand on the issue (aka this son is DUMB)

2 Likes

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by icequeeTM(f): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2018
The said mother is 35 years and her son 32 years..what a wawu shocked shocked
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by eyinjuege: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Must he go to a university ?
Is it a do or die affair?
That's where a lot of people get it wrong. I wonder who's disturbing Wizkid to go to uni, or the many businessmen who didn't attend one.

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Timagex(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Aderewah:
Finalist in Oau? Same here. U from wat dept?

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Daboomb: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2018
Yusuf4:

Shut up
Her son is not dumb

No wonder the Uni. Proffessors are complaining that Undergraduates students don develop ""laser chips" they use in cheating in exams, only to get 100%!

BTW: We are supposed to just swallow it that you scored 4.1 CGPA, abi?
No evidence, No proof, No Name, No Transcript, No Certificate, e.t.c?

Even Dino Me-Lying is a 1st Class Graduate of Harvard University! grin grin grin grin

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2018
I was once a failure,,,,wrote jamb 6times but nothing to show, then i decided not to disturb my life again, i looked for a minor company job , makes some money. As time goes on, i realize i was making a mistake and i start asking my self this question " can i raise a family or even feed my family with this token of 20k gotten from this factory every month?" definitely NO. so i woke up from that slumber nd i reg for another jamb which i tried all my posible best to pass with effective reading (i passed the exam because i was determined to succeed not because i wanted to pass) now, i'm a graduate of business administration, running my master at OAU backing it up with small.

[WE DONT NEED ADVICE FROM ANYONE

TIME WILL ADVICE US ITSELF.

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2018
dominique:
If they had gotten away with it and he eventually gains admission, they'll definitely continue with the malpractice and bribing of lecturers till he graduates with a "strong" 2.1. And people actually think that corrupt leaders are the only problem of this country?

From her submission, she's definitely not 35

I have said it severally that change has to start from us. The average Nigerian politician is no different from the average poor man on the street in many cases. They are both criminally minded. I have had a politician ask me to help his son sit for his SSCE maths before. I didn't. Today, the boy is now a lawyer and it appears like he might try his hands in politics soon. You can see the vicious cycle? It is tragic.
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by OgahBohz: 7:49am On Jun 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, remember, if it is too hard for you then SAY SO, but cheating will never solve a problem, NEVER! if you dont know or you cant, then simply say/show you dont, et voila. its not the end of the world.

OK,

say so and you think your opinion will stop you from getting an F, resulting to a spill? ...

guy in such situation cheating is also not the end of the world ..

mind you am not in support of the young lad doing exam malpractice . its just jamb ...

am talking about something that happened in my finals 2015.. the man was bent on retaining students .. and we students were bent on scaling through .. we cheated , even the best graduating student did cheat, Kolade graduated with distinction afterwards, I personally cheated for the first time too.. trust me it wasn't easy at all
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Jamorezzi: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2018
The mother says forgive me sir. That's enough, a mother will surely do anything for her child. MOTHERS LOVE .
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2018
OgahBohz:
OK,

say so and you think your opinion will stop you from getting an F, resulting to a spill? ...

guy in such situation cheating is also not the end of the world ..

you are absolutely RIGHT it wont stop someone from getting an F, but sadly, let me educate you on something.....

you see, you cant cheat your way through life, if you are an F student, then whether you accept it OR cheat to get an A, you will still remain an F student. now, any person with a RIGHT mind would try to educate themselves in order to become more knowledgeable on the subject, while all the WRONG minded ones would try to cut corners and cheat their way through school. it is all down to a MINDSET, and no matter how you look at it, if someone think it is ok to cheat their way to wrongly achieve something then this person (or anything in their lives) is doomed. you certainly CANT/SHOULDNT think that doing something wrong is remotely RIGHT

sadly, this is the FAILED Nigerian mentality that we see everyday, but here is my important questions to you:

- would you put your child's life in the hands of a person who is inadequate to be a doctor but that has wrongly obtained diplomas?!
- would you give your money to architect/builders with wrongly obtained diplomas (while gladly having your family possibly dying in collapse building)?
- would you put the fate of your divorce in the hands of some dodgy lawyer with fake/wrongly obtained diplomas, so that their ignorance of the law can make your partner walk away with all the fortune YOU've made before you met them?!

if you reply YES to any of the above question, then you are one of the criminals going around with fake/wrongly obtained diplomas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by chrisskynet(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68158081:
I have other children who have graduated but for the past four years or more now, he (Samuel) has failed to pass the exams, so I became frustrated.”

“So, I asked his friend to help him to write the exams, I told him I will give him something but I know it is a very bad thing. Please, forgive me sir, I was so frustrated,” Chika pleaded.

That is not the way to go about it Mama Samuel!
Now, you've done the crime, get ready to do the time!

Do you have sense @ all. Na just say Nigeria system dey broken.. So she hired someone who wrote exam for her block head son na d crime she do Ewu..
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Toosure70: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2018
walosky:

ur Fada

Omo ale
Omo irankiran
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Jamorezzi:
The mother says forgive me sir. That's enough, a mother will surely do anything for her child. MOTHERS LOVE .

go tell that to the countless mother who gladly throw their newborn infant in gutters and dustbins all over the world.... NOT all mother love their children, and if the one above did then she would surely accept him whether smart OR dumb!

this is NOT love, that is pure ignorance!

1 Like

Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Charly68: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Imagine a parent hiring somebody to write exams for her child ..she has destroyed the future of that child already..no wonder we have yahoo boys all over ..
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by Owaincouncil: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2018
OgahBohz:
at 35 and your picken don they write jamb, and four of his elders have finished too?

did she start given birth at 12

what sort of rubbish life is this biko?

I wonder o my bro.
Same thought here
Re: "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses by odinga1of: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2018
Aderewah:

Bae God bless for this your assertion.......... when I told some peeps that some university na waste of time.......... they labelled me illiterate.......... now after school they are all working at Igbudu market, learning tailoring, and Graphic design....

Then I ask instead spending 4 years, why can't you learn something, I must go university is killing our society.

I told my smally after this your ND look for a skill and learn something, before returning to school.............. she yelled at me............. that it was because I stopped at JSS 3 that was why I am against her education.......

I apologized n told her to continue, I wish her good luck

Painful part is that during those period, our ear is filled, we make we nor finish secondary school will become outcast, inferior ,useless in their eyes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Police Arrest Mother Of Girl Beaten To Death / Lebanese Engineer Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano Found Dead / Ritualists Plucked Out The Eyes Of A 2-Year-Old Boy In Jalingo, Taraba (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.