Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death (30598 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by Pinkie2018(f): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Prophet of doom
Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by obentenyson(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Am not a hater but the gospel means good news ..

Why can't he predict good things or is it only bad things he can see ..just saying undecided

Ehn... Go and complain to God for giving john the beloved the revelation of the destruction of the world na.. Since the gospel is about Good news.....

Dude, ppl will surely die whether you like it or not and their are few ppl who have being gifted with the ability to see into the future or to prophecy.. That's why they are called prophets... This has nothing to do with preaching.. Its a gift.. You cant blame the prophet for saying what he has being shown by God... Ppl in the old testament labelled prophet Elijah a prophet of doom, because his prophesis were always about death and famine.. But can you blame a man for saying what has being revealed to him... Not saying it in the first place is even a crime... Instead of the people that the prophecy is being directed to should seek the face of God rather than have doubts and point finger,.. But unfortunately its obvious the ppl didn't listen but rather choose to continue in their sinful ways.. And now that the prophecy has come to pass, some morons are blaming the prophet? ....
Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by obentenyson(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

You prophet when you go die?

I hate prophet of doom

Even Jeremiah in the Bible that was called a prophet of didn't prophecy about people's death.

Jeremiah prophesied about israel going on exile and the destruction of the solomons temple and how many israelites will die during that time if they do not turn to God... He was also called the "Weeping prophet"
Jeremiah authored the Book of Jeremiah , the Books of Kings and the Book of Lamentations.. If you read all this books its full of mostly prophecy about the doom of the people of israel .
Jeremiah 25:11-12 Babylon would rule Judah for 70 years
Jeremiah 32:36-37 The Jews would survive Babylonian rule and return home
Jeremiah 49:16 Edom would be toppled and humbled

Dude which bible you dey read? Abi na prosperity preaching your money bag pastor take dey brain wash your dead brain cells for chapel?...
Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by obentenyson(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Prophet that can not pray to avert evil, is that one a prophet?

(A.) Its one thing for the prophets to prophecy, (B.) its another thing for them to pray for those who the prophecies are referring to, and (C.) its another thing for the people who are being warned about their own destruction to repent and turn to God... If C doesn't repent and change, no matter how the prophet prays, na waste of time... Jeremiah wailed and cried for israel, he was even nicknamed the weeping prophets, and still nothing changed, why ? Because the people he was warning refused to change, and so God's judgement came to them swiftly and jerusalem was trampled upon, solomons temple destroyed by nebbuchadnezzer and the people were taken on exile including daniel and his friends...

So be careful how you speak about prophets if you don't want to die before your time... Get wisdom and understand before talking
Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by obentenyson(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Prophet of Doom!

He didn't see Nigeria becoming a world power

Or me becoming a business tycoon.

How can you see something That is not going to happen.. Na body that tells you that one is deceiving you.... No country can thrive with too many corrupt politicians and leaders
Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by obentenyson(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
midehi2:
Prophet of doom!

Them no dey see better thing

Na ppl like you dey curse elijah for the OT the other day... We know were them land with their mouth..
Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by obentenyson(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
TheAngry1:
Babalawo! So it is only death you can see? You cannot see how Nigeria can come out of her economic woes abi? Na so so death and destruction Nigerian 'prophets' dey see. Kontinue!

The day Nigerians will repent and then turn back to worship the one true God instead of material things, that's the day God will remove nigeria from her sinking ship.. If not, this country will drown and will seize to exist.... Its simple. You don't need a prophet to tell you that
Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by Bacteriologist(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
SoapQueen:
What is happening?

I was on duty at UCH the day the late Bisi Komolafe passed on. The kind of stories that popped up about her demise and the Yoruba movie industry left me petrified.

Good day soap queen. You couldn't do a little favor for me Please could you?

Please I need information on undergoing a full medical examination including Full blood count, ECG, and other routine medical checks in your place of work (UCH I presume). Details like cost, procedure and others will be well appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by olapink: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
@op, u re one of his campaign man to gain members. he said 5 will die but never mentioned name's. so why tell us he predicted the death of the two actors u called their name's. next time tell him to mention name and time of dead. then we will flock to his church. same way Suleiman told al rufia he will die and al-rufia challenge Suleiman to tell him the day he will die, we never head from Suleiman till date
Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by SoapQueen(f): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bacteriologist:

Good day soap queen. You couldn't do a little favor for me Please could you?

Please I need information on undergoing a full medical examination including Full blood count, ECG, and other routine medical checks in your place of work (UCH I presume). Details like cost, procedure and others will be well appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

No longer at UCH. I am sorry I couldn't be of help.
Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by samoney: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
i will call u
newdlandreport:
we need a partner who can join us in our coated peanut production
we have nafdac number ready
nafdac approve production facilty ready.
We have production machine ready

all we need now is a partner who can invest N1.7 million for the production
see the below picture of the product.

The business is very lucrative , we have the capacity of producing abuot 10 bags of grand nuts per month with a profit of N600.000 per month.
call me Emmanuel 08139645703
okota lagos
Re: Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death by Bacteriologist(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

No longer at UCH. I am sorry I couldn't be of help.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ada Ameh’s Family Announces Burial Date / Tonto Dikeh Wows In Blonde Hair / Photos From Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.