Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida (486 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Comrade Bolakale wrote...

I have read the police press release, neither Saraki nor Megida was alleged of masterminding the robbery.

I have equally listened to the guy confession, he didn't claim that Saraki or Megida sent them to rob but devil did.

Were the guys arrested for being good boys? NO

Were they arrested for Robbery? YES

Should police investigate them and how they use to get ammunition? YES

Should police invite every name mention in the course of investigating criminal? YES

Has police pronounced either Saraki or Megida criminal? NO

Should police investigate the source of ammunition and vehicle uses in robbery case? YES

Can police jail or sentence an accused person ?

One thing I'm pretty sure of, Dr. Bukola Saraki can't be framed up and every case isn't politically motivated.

May the blood of innocent people killed in Offa make justice prevail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2018
I hope & pray Justice prevail
Re: Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Jun 04, 2018
AMEN.

Good points raised!
Re: Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida by madridguy(m): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Valid points.
Re: Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida by DaBullIT(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2018
May we please hear the confessions too ??
Re: Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida by ybalogs(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is worthy of FP. Let the moderators do the needful. Good job by the writer.
Re: Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida by PVision2020(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
I'm surprise some gullible Nigerians treasure the reputation of a politician than the blood of 33 people (including pregnant women) that were gruesomely killed by those bloody murderers.
What makes buhari, saraki, osinbajo or any other of our polithiefcians different from those people that were killed. "all men are created equal ", so saraki should go and face the music and stop pressing the mumu buttons of gullible Nigerians.
If PDP or any other party also assume power tomorrow let them try Buhari, tinubu, ameachi etc and send them to jail or firing squad if indicted of any crime.
Re: Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida by BabaRamota1980: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
Comrade Bolakale wrote...

I have read the police press release, neither Saraki nor Megida was alleged of masterminding the robbery.

I have equally listened to the guy confession, he didn't claim that Saraki or Megida sent them to rob but devil did.

Were the guys arrested for being good boys? NO

Were they arrested for Robbery? YES

Should police investigate them and how they use to get ammunition? YES

Should police invite every name mention in the course of investigating criminal? YES

Has police pronounced either Saraki or Megida criminal? NO

Should police investigate the source of ammunition and vehicle uses in robbery case? YES

Can police jail or sentence an accused person ?

One thing I'm pretty sure of, Dr. Bukola Saraki can't be framed up and every case isn't politically motivated.

May the blood of innocent people killed in Offa make justice prevail

I endorse this message.

I suspect this is Bolakale Belgore. Very intelligent guy!
Re: Offa Robbery Killings, Saraki & Megida by BabaRamota1980: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
PVision2020:
I'm surprise some gullible Nigerians treasure the reputation of a politician than the blood of 33 people (including pregnant women) that were gruesomely killed by those bloody murderers.
What makes buhari, saraki, osinbajo or any other of our polithiefcians different from those people that were killed. "all men are created equal ", so saraki should go and face the music and stop pressing the mumu buttons of gullible Nigerians.
If PDP or any other party also assume power tomorrow let them try Buhari, tinubu, ameachi etc and send them to jail or firing squad if indicted of any crime.

I endorse this meesage.
Very wise and truthful!

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai & Dangote Meet Over How To Increase Agricultural Production In Kaduna / Buhari Wants To Hang A Crime On Me And Detain Me Indefinitely, Says Obasanjo / Despite Poor Health, Security, Zamafara To Sponsor Five Officials To World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.