Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. (1116 Views)

Osinbajo Hosts APC Senate Caucus To Iftar/Dinner / PDP Senate Caucus To APC: Leave Saraki Out Of Your Jostle For Senate Presidency / Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by TolaTea: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2018
NAME RALLIES SOUTH-WEST OF ITS CAUCUS TO UNSEAT BUHARI. 2 June, 2018.

A political pressure group, the National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation - NAME has said that the only Nigerian by the grace of God that is capable of unseating President/General Buhari in the coming 2019 general elections is the first former vice president under the PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, GCON.

The NAME, whose National Chairman, Adm. Tola O. Ajimisogbe was addressing the South West caucus of the group maintained that with Atiku as the standard bearer of the PDP in 2019, Buhari is simply and certainly going back to Daura his hometown. The National Chairman reiterated that Buhari is nothing but a monumental disaster that Nigerians could have avoided in 2015 but for the inability of Nigerians to remembered that once a soldier is always a soldier. Adm. Ajimisogbe added that the degree of cluelessness displayed by Buhari so far suggested that Nigerians have no other choice but to look forward to a more intelligent, more detribalized, and more religiously tolerant president to pilot Nigeria affairs from 2019. According to him, the most suitable Nigerian today is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

In his word “What we are asking our party to do is to do the right thing which is that the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) should give Atiku the party’s presidential ticket because he is the only one that has the reach, credibility, capacity, experience, sagacity, and resources needed to face the present murderous, insensitive, clueless, and tribal religionist government in power.

Ajimisogbe who averred that although President Buhari has the right to seek re-election in 2019, but that Nigerians and God has rejected him just as it were with king Saul in those days of Israel. He however maintained that despite this, the largest opposition political party in Africa must still bring forward the right candidate if it wished to have that biblical kind of victory for Nigerians. "The National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation is now fully ready more than ever to mobilize Nigerians from the South South to South East, from North West to North East, South East to South West and of course to North Central." He submitted.
Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2018
story story story anybody taking yoruba serious is at his own peril
Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Atiku can't win d south west
Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2018
We don't want recycled politicians. Or else we keep recycling our national problems.
Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by TolaTea: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2018
First I'm a deltan. Second, there are six geopolitical zones and south west is very important to the country and of course we will share the vote there. Third, America that parades the most advanced democracy in the world still recycled their best brains. The Bush, the Clinton, and many more. If you discard experience, you import mediocre.

Adm. Tola Ajimisogbe, ACIA
Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by EzeNri(m): 12:58am On Jun 10, 2018
This table you are shaking NAME, yoruba moslems full on top.
Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by yarimo(m): 1:16am On Jun 10, 2018
Every group want to collect their own share from ATIKU'S loots grin grin
Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by TolaTea: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2018
Atiku has not given me a kobo. I have spent nothing less than N5m to propagate Atikulate because I believed in him. The only gift I have got from Atiku is a letter saying I'm grateful for having huge trust in me. With that from him, I'm convinced that Nigerians too will thank me most especially if Atiku ruled well.

1 Like

Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by TolaTea: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2018
EzeNri:
This table you are shaking NAME, yoruba moslems full on top.

Yoruba Muslim are first of all Yorubas before they become Muslims. The Muslim religion have their root from God. Therefore, any truthful Muslim is a child of God. Therefore, every Yoruba man is capable of doing good, including Christian and Muslim.
Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by TolaTea: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Also visit www.Facebook.com/Atikulate2019 to read more about us.
Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by EzeNri(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2018
TolaTea:

[s]Yoruba Muslim are first of all Yorubas before they become Muslims. The Muslim religion have their root from God. Therefore, any truthful Muslim is a child of God. Therefore, every Yoruba man is capable of doing good, including Christian and Muslim.[/s]
By their body language, yoruba moslems are moslems first, servants of the caliphate second before being a yoruba unless you are deceiving yourself.

Both of us know that a yoruba moslem will rather betray yoruba christian than a Fulani moslem.

Only yoruba christians can rightly say they are yorubas before christians.

All my life, I have never seen a stewpid yoruba christian.

2 Likes

Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by Okoroawusa: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2018
EzeNri:

By their body language, yoruba moslems are moslems first, servants of the caliphate second before being a yoruba unless you are deceiving yourself.

Both of us know that a yoruba moslem will rather betray yoruba christian than a Fulani moslem.

Only yoruba christians can rightly say they are yorubas before christians.

All my life, I have never seen a stewpid yoruba christian.
TolaTea sebi u see person wey u dey follow talk?

You think say na everybody normal for Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by EzeNri(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Okoroawusa:
TolaTea sebi u see person wey u dey follow talk?

You think say na everybody normal for Nairaland...
Another yoruba moslem masking himself as Onye Igbo

1 Like

Re: Name Rallies South-west Of Its Caucus To Unseat Behari. by TolaTea: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in SW

I think Nigeria problem is not about these our leaders. The huge hatred existing unnecessarily amongst the Nigerian youths is heavy. If you are Igbo, learn to see Hausa brother as your own. You are free to isolate the bad ones. In Atikulate movement, no say No Segregation and that is our slogan.

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous; Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Scheduled To Read In Lagos / Octogenarian: Kayode Fayemi’s Social Security Scheme Has Won Ekiti Elders’ Heart / Road Pothole Forms Nigerian Map - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.