Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Saraki Indictment In Offa Robbery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Indictment In Offa Robbery (499 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Copy Of Tinubu's Indictment In Chicago USA / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Indictment In Offa Robbery by gabsneutral: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2018
Sincerely I have been reading through several comments regarding the indictment of saraki in offa robbery case, I just want to shed more light on one or two things. I know at least four of the robbers very well, Kunle, Ay, Adex and Neyo. These guys are not originally from Oro, they only came to study NCE at Oro college of education between 2001 and 2003 while Niyi is a mechanic. They are dreaded cultist, after their NCE they refused to go and became part of the town. I'm from Oro, my parents and my siblings all live at Oro. There is no one living at Oro that doesn't know these guys because they are household names, we used to watch ball together, sometimes we drink together or attend events together, I wont expatiate more our relationship. But in all honesty I never knew them to be robbers, they only work for politicians during and after elections. Ay and Kunle have been living in a Canadian base Nigerian politician (Otunba ----------) house for many years now for free.
Initially it was pdp they worked for, but when most of the people they work for decamped to apc 2014, they also went with them.
This guys have been Saraki boys for years now through Mr Samson who is an intermediary between them and the Senate president.
Ay has a white Mercedes Benz and recently got a Lexus Jeep from saraki with 2.5 million, I cried the night I saw Kunle being handcuffed when nairaland first posted the news, the way I screamed my wife rushed to me and asked what happened. I had to show her Kunle because I once introduced Kunle to her while we were courting. I started calling all our friends from Oro to know what happened because I left Oro some years back to secured a better job. I showed my office colleagues our various pictures on Facebook back in those days.
The truth remains that the governor and the Senate president know them very well but i guess they don't know they will ever engage is such a terrible act (robbery and killing) because they are well funded and I wonder what else they are looking for the engage in such act.
I posted when I saw how people are castigating IG for trying to frame saraki, I'm 100% anti APC (a blood sucking satanic party) but the allegation is very right.
The lesson I just learnt ! If saraki and the governor could deny Ay and Kunle then every political thug is on his on ooooo
Please be wise! crime doesn't pay, your godfather will deny you when it happens.
please any one from Oro Kwara state could prove me wrong or corroborate what I wrote here thanks

kindly hide my identity please
Re: Saraki Indictment In Offa Robbery by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2018
Another angle to it all.

Matters still ARISING.........

The Senate President should go and clear his name if he is clean.

END OF story.
Re: Saraki Indictment In Offa Robbery by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2018
L
Re: Saraki Indictment In Offa Robbery by psychalade: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68162484:
Another angle to it all.

Matters still ARISING.........

The Senate President should go and clear his name if he is clean.

END OF story.
Na so! grin
Re: Saraki Indictment In Offa Robbery by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2018
psychalade:
Na so! grin
naso.com
Re: Saraki Indictment In Offa Robbery by DrGoodman: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2018
The mere fact that Saraki knows them does not mean he sent them. Except anyone has a concrete proof of jow he sent them, its his word against theirs.

Case closed.
Re: Saraki Indictment In Offa Robbery by fiizznation: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2018
The thing here is @ op, saraki and the governor have one or two connections with the criminals. I'm very sure saraki and the governor are the folks that equipped those armed robbers with weapons, and what might be their sole reason of equipping the guys with weapons? Well they(saraki and the governor) wanted to or are using the criminals as political thugs.

Saraki may not have necessary asked his thugs to rob any bank, but the weapons' they used in killing about 33 people were bought for them by saraki.

And I think the police did the right thing by formally inviting him.
Re: Saraki Indictment In Offa Robbery by gabsneutral: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
I felt saraki should just go and clear his name
denying those boys wont help matter at all
There is enough evidence to prove he knows them very well
He should just deny knowing they are robbers.
gabsneutral:
Sincerely I have been reading through several comments regarding the indictment of saraki in offa robbery case, I just want to shed more light on one or two things. I know at least four of the robbers very well, Kunle, Ay, Adex and Neyo. These guys are not originally from Oro, they only came to study NCE at Oro college of education between 2001 and 2003 while Niyi is a mechanic. They are dreaded cultist, after their NCE they refused to go and became part of the town. I'm from Oro, my parents and my siblings all live at Oro. There is no one living at Oro that doesn't know these guys because they are household names, we used to watch ball together, sometimes we drink together or attend events together, I wont expatiate more our relationship. But in all honesty I never knew them to be robbers, they only work for politicians during and after elections. Ay and Kunle have been living in a Canadian base Nigerian politician (Otunba ----------) house for many years now for free.
Initially it was pdp they worked for, but when most of the people they work for decamped to apc 2014, they also went with them.
This guys have been Saraki boys for years now through Mr Samson who is an intermediary between them and the Senate president.
Ay has a white Mercedes Benz and recently got a Lexus Jeep from saraki with 2.5 million, I cried the night I saw Kunle being handcuffed when nairaland first posted the news, the way I screamed my wife rushed to me and asked what happened. I had to show her Kunle because I once introduced Kunle to her while we were courting. I started calling all our friends from Oro to know what happened because I left Oro some years back to secured a better job. I showed my office colleagues our various pictures on Facebook back in those days.
The truth remains that the governor and the Senate president know them very well but i guess they don't know they will ever engage is such a terrible act (robbery and killing) because they are well funded and I wonder what else they are looking for the engage in such act.
I posted when I saw how people are castigating IG for trying to frame saraki, I'm 100% anti APC (a blood sucking satanic party) but the allegation is very right.
The lesson I just learnt ! If saraki and the governor could deny Ay and Kunle then every political thug is on his on ooooo
Please be wise! crime doesn't pay, your godfather will deny you when it happens.
please any one from Oro Kwara state could prove me wrong or corroborate what I wrote here thanks

kindly hide my identity please

Re: Saraki Indictment In Offa Robbery by shakmati(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Copied! Author unknown.

IT SEEMS TO ME LIKE THIS: You want to campaign for election. You need thugs and bad boys either to cause your own mayhem , for self Defence against the other candidates thugs or just for the thug to hang around you and look tough. Some thugs you pay off one time after election and cut them loose contract completed. Some you retain loosely with plans for future use and for second term. In between terms the thug has to do something to prevent going soft and to prevent his thuggery skills from atrophying. He takes to some part time robbery cultism and cracking of a few heads just to keep in shape for the next election season the same way footballers jog during off season. The police being ingenious could discover the umbilical cord joining the off season thug and an in term politician. That's not to say that the politician is responsible for the thug' s off season activities . But if the thug uses the money or equipment supplied him by politician during election, for some off season activities, vicarious liability could be established , with a stretch. How far can the police stretch this? Could be something . Could be nothing . Sherlock Holmes...Let's play

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Minna Prisons, Free 16 Condemned Prisoners / Embracing A Digital Culture Will Shape Nigeria's Economy - Meflyn Uwana / June 12 Tsunami And The Ones Who Won’t Forgive Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.