Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians (1676 Views)

Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by sophsia62: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Rev. Raphael Ogunkunle of the Seed of Life Disciples Global Ministry, a Cherubim and Seraphim Movement, Kaduna, has advised Nigerians to stop complaining about President Muhammadu Buhari.
He stated that Nigerians should rather thank God for giving the country the former Head of State as leader.

NAN reports that Ogunkunle made the assertion on Sunday in Kaduna during the ministry’s 10th Anniversary Thanksgiving Service on Sunday.

According to him, the country is faced with all kinds of challenges because of the negative things Nigerians say about the nation.
“I will not condemn the government because it is what we deserve that God has given us; say positive things and it will attract positive things, that way, we get better result.
“If we are good and wish well for our country, Nigeria will be good, but if we are bad and continue to pray for negative things, we will continue to experience negative things.”
On the 2019 elections, the clergyman said that Nigerians should desist from negative utterances, but pray for peaceful and fair elections.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/06/god-gave-us-buhari-stop-complaining.html

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Thank you Dear God for giving us this good man.
God bless my President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2018
If we are good and wish well for our country, Nigeria will be good, but if we are bad and continue to pray for negative things, we will continue to experience negative things.”

So everyone should choose their choice and live with it!
It's a free world afterall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2018
BMC, Full time employment

5 Likes

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2018
See useless rhetorics ..so why were you complaining about Jonathan then ...

7 Likes

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2018
“I will not condemn the government because it is what we deserve that God has given us; say positive things and it will attract positive things, that way, we get better result.
“If we are good and wish well for our country, Nigeria will be good, but if we are bad and continue to pray for negative things, we will continue to experience negative things.”

He actually insulted Buhari as a punishment for our wrongs and indirectly insulted Nigerians for voting the president...

5 Likes

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2018
God is a merciful God!!!

I reserve my comment.
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by Paperwhite(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2018
"Rev. Raphael Ogunkunle................has advised Nigerians to stop complaining about President Muhammadu Buhari.
He stated that Nigerians should rather thank God for giving the country the former Head of State as leader."

Only Afonja descendants & BMO/BMC zombies can say this shit. undecided

6 Likes

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by magoo10(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2018
Pastors don join BMC
god gave you and who buhari .Iranu

5 Likes

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by Baawaa(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Wailers over you!

1 Like

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by Kyase(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:

He actually insulted Buhari as a punishment for our wrongs and indirectly insulted Nigerians for voting the president...
go school, you no gree. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68162635:
God bless my President.
For your information, Buhari is a beast.

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Kyase:
You are the one that is an illiterate here..

Christians understand that the Children of Israel asked for a king, God got angry and gave them Saul.

This seems to be the fate of the current Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Kyase:

So you really could not get the irony of the message?

3 Likes

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by millomaniac: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68162635:
God bless my President.

May your life be run the way buhari is running this country. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by Martinez19(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Any god that gives Buhari to a country must be wicked.
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by czarina(f): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmmm....nice cheesy

Check my signature and call us today if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by Belluchii: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
This post is actually makes a lot of sensel,the truth is that for every government to function and deliver, the people must be ready to work with them, According to him, the country is faced with all kinds of challenges because of the negative things Nigerians say about the nation which is kind of true,because i don't see anything wrong if Nigerians can start solving problems instead of analyzing them.
i think its high time we start to say something positive statement to attract positive things, that way, we get better result.
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by seunowa(f): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
millomaniac:

May your life be run the way buhari is running this country. Amen.

May ur life be run d way jonathan ran d country..Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by zombieHUNTER: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
God do not bless with Evil
He blesses the land with good people who are just and fair to all irrespective of their ethnicity or religion... Which is not obtainable with Buhari...

So if Buhari is not from God
He was obviously shoved to us by the zombies of Nigeria
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by zombieHUNTER: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
seunowa:

You couldn't even say Amen to the Buhari prayer... You now have to bring another failure to the equation...

Admit that Buhari has failed....

4 Likes

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by proudevil: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by millomaniac: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
seunowa:

Godforbid !!
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
clevvermind:
For your information, Buhari is a beast.
Okay.
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
seunowa:

Thanks for the heads up sis.
I've learnt to ignore those kids full of hatreds 24/7 of their lives.
All they know is about wailing, cursing and shouting all the time.
You saw how I ignored this one and his cohorts all the time.
They are not worth arguing with.
Learn to ignore them, even when they quote you sis.
Thanks for the heads up once more.
Have a blessed week ahead.
Stay blessed Oluwaseun.
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:

....Nice one. You understood his statement perfectly
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by buhariguy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
God granted my desire till 2023.
SalamRushdie:
See useless rhetorics ..so why were you complaining about Jonathan then ...
we rejected ineffectual buffoon and God answered our prayer till 2023.
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by buhariguy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
"Rev. Raphael Ogunkunle................has advised Nigerians to stop complaining about President Muhammadu Buhari.
He stated that Nigerians should rather thank God for giving the country the former Head of State as leader."

Only Afonja descendants & BMO/BMC zombies can say this shit. undecided
Esseite:

see confused jobless lazy PDP hungry terrorist yoot
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
buhariguy:
see confused jobless lazy PDP hungry terrorist yoot

"Buhari guy", sorry "jesus loves you", 5 adjectives all for two people... this Saraki saga really struck some nerves, relax its just pain.. it would fizzle off
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by buhariguy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:

"Buhari guy", sorry "jesus loves you", 5 adjectives all for two people... this Saraki saga really struck some nerves, relax its just pain.. it would fizzle off
you are right, I am anxiously waiting for
Saraki written explanation
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by Omeokachie: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
To punish Nigerian for always preferring chain to freedom.
Re: God Gave Us Buhari, Stop Complaining – Cleric Tells Nigerians by seunowa(f): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
post=68176722:

Thanks for the heads up sis.
I've learnt to ignore those kids full of hatreds 24/7 of their lives.
All they know is about wailing, cursing and shouting all the time.
You saw how I ignored this one and his cohorts all the time.
They are not worth arguing with.
Learn to ignore them, even when they quote you sis.
Thanks for the heads up once more.
Have a blessed week ahead.
Stay blessed Oluwaseun.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Delta State Governor Okowa's Son Graduates From UK University / 2019: David Mark Breaks Silence On Going To Senate For 6th Term / BREAKING NEWS! Man Claims That If He Speaks To NNAMDI Kanu For One Hour He Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.