Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Lagos Pastor, Tom Samson Steps Out Of His Rolls Royce Phantom (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor, Tom Samson Steps Out Of His Rolls Royce Phantom (photos) (602 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Pastor, Tom Samson Steps Out Of His Rolls Royce Phantom (photos) by autojosh: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Bishop Tom Samson , the General Overseer of the Christ Royal Family Church, was pictured stepping out of his Rolls Royce Phantom as he arrived for church service yesterday June 3rd.

The clergyman was gifted a 2014 Rolls Royce Phantom by his church member in 2016.

https://autojosh.com/lagos-pastor-tom-samson-steps-out-of-his-rolls-royce-phantom/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Lagos Pastor, Tom Samson Steps Out Of His Rolls Royce Phantom (photos) by solutionist: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2018
There is nothing wrong with a Pastor owning a Rolls-Royce or Private Jet.

However, here is what the bible say in 2 Timothy 2:22:

“So flee YOUTHFUL PASSIONS and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.
Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant CONTROVERSIES; you know that they breed quarrels.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Romans 14:13-23

20 Do not, for the sake of food (ROLLS-ROYCE), destroy the work of God. Everything is indeed clean, but it is wrong for anyone to make another stumble by what he eats (DRIVES).

21 It is good not to eat meat, drink wine (or drive ROLLS-ROYCE or fly PRIVATE JET), or do anything that causes your brother to stumble.

22 The faith that you have, keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who has no reason to pass judgment on himself for what he approves. 23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats (DRIVES), because the eating (Driving ROLLS-ROYCE or Flying PRIVATE JET) is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor, Tom Samson Steps Out Of His Rolls Royce Phantom (photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2018
That is why I will continue to Worship NgeneUkwenu as my only God. grin grin

At least the high priest will only take 1 fowl and 5 kolanut to intercede for me.

Moreover after the ritual, all of us will still share the meat and the kolanut, everybody wins grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor, Tom Samson Steps Out Of His Rolls Royce Phantom (photos) by youngscholar(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2018
grin
Re: Lagos Pastor, Tom Samson Steps Out Of His Rolls Royce Phantom (photos) by Paperwhite(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Bling,bling god of men. ".....And I will say unto them depart from Me for I know you not, ye workers of iniquity"-Jesus Christ.
Re: Lagos Pastor, Tom Samson Steps Out Of His Rolls Royce Phantom (photos) by Esejojo: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2018
What more can one say?
Re: Lagos Pastor, Tom Samson Steps Out Of His Rolls Royce Phantom (photos) by darfay: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Man is the greatest source of evil to man. This one can't be my pastor Holy Ghost no get business with some churches sef
Re: Lagos Pastor, Tom Samson Steps Out Of His Rolls Royce Phantom (photos) by Chubhie: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2018
It could have been yours truly. I didn't regret it tho. How could I live a lie just for the fame and money.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: Dead Man Dressed Like A King And Sat On A Throne At His Wake Keeping / Salvation Ministries Builds,hands Over Elderly Home To Catholic Church / See What Happened After A Nigerian Man Had A Dream In The Night(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.