Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Asa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Is The King Of Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Is The King Of Music (629 Views)

“Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single / Asa – The Beginning (Video) / Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Is The King Of Music by Amebo9jablog(m): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2018
MUSIC INDUSTRY HAVE BEEN A GREAT FUN WITH THE PRESENCE OF ASA, YEMI ALADE AND MANY OTHER FEMALE ARTIST LIKE TIWA SAVAGE, NINIOLA, WAJE, SIMI, SEYI SHEY, OMAWUNMI, CHIDINMA AND NIYOLA.
Asa’s song is an art that she has perfected over time, having tailored after the likes of Erykah Badu, Lauryn Hill and D’Angelo. When you add that with the sojourn she enjoys abroad, it perfectly explains why she is a force to reckon with. Asa’s self-titled debut contained records that were hugely successful hits especially 360, Fire On The Mountain, Eye Adaba and Jailer. In like manner, her sophomore disc contains notable releases like Be My Man, Why Can’t We and Baby Gone.

On the other hand also, Yemi blew our minds with her majestic poise and her sweet ringing soprano at the debut edition of Peak’s talent hunt show in 2009. Yemi welcomed us officially to her music world with the release of Fimisile and followed that closely with more stellar efforts Ghen Ghen Love, Bamboo and Johnny especially, which later became the lead single for her debut album, King of Queens. You can always bank on Yemi Alade’s voice at any time of day and it’s an unusual feat that has given her quite the edge.

Beside the uniqueness between this two artist one still stand out as king whose music you listen to over and over again to keep you entertained.

More>>> http://amebo9ja.com/asa-vs-yemi-alade-who-is-the-king-of-music/

Re: Asa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Is The King Of Music by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Which kind of yeye blogger are u..? ...comparing a whole Asa with yemi Alade.... death is different from sleep naaa...

ASA is way too good to be making that kinda comparison...it's not fair on yemi Alade..

It's like using rainboot to kill cockroach..not a fair fight.
Re: Asa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Is The King Of Music by GOFRONT(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Comparing a "Golddigger" with a Legend....
Re: Asa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Is The King Of Music by malificent(f): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Comparing Asa with Yemi Alade? It's insulting to Asa please
Re: Asa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Is The King Of Music by meobizy(f): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Human survival has always hinged on competition so I'll indulge this thread: comparing these two types is like comparing apples to oranges.
Asa's music is very good for setting moods. One can listen to it for relaxation, inspiration, entertaining guests who possess different music tastes and study purposes. Her lyrics are well thought out and sung in a slow melodious style, almost lullaby-ish.

Yemi Alade's music on the other hand [the ones I've heard] are for only one mood: partying. I don't know if she has a love song because I've never purchased any of her albums so I can't say more. Her lyrics are simple. All one has to do is dance to the rythmn of her voice accompanied with a high tempo beat.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Kisses His Babymama Tiwa Savage Passionately In A Club In Ghana (photos) / DOWNLOAD [music] Mayorkun – Fantasy / Very Hot Music || Download Scalar - Heavy Duty [prod. Beerex]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.