Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,807 members, 7,824,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid (35450 Views)

Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by biggy26: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Lovely

I'm tripping for her pussssy, she gonna have fat and classic pusssy and her clitoris would be something else.
You won't even find the cl*

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by oloworulz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Na doggy sure pass grin
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by azimibraun: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
The lady directly behind in the group picture looks like her blood sister.
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Biggy Biggy, heavy heavy, grin grin HML to the couple o! I wish them all the good things of marrige and bouncing baby boys and girls
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by luminouz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bug and Bold shocked
Nawa o
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Olusola424(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
alphaconde:
i love fat girls but what would people say made me not to marry one.

Likewise myself
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by asawanathegreat(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dis one na final
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Mruwa1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
na wah madam take am easy must u show us every u for show us the nipples Yeye
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Duru009(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Most fat girls are dirty down there !
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by DabuIIIT: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Lovely

I'm tripping for her pussssy, she gonna have fat and classic pusssy and her clitoris would be something else.
adultry
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by okolet(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Lovely

Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Ellabae(f): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
HML girl. She is pretty
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by SUNDICOS(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Just peacock
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by zudozz: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
millomaniac:

Have some courtesy, that is someone's wife. Must you show your perverseness in public? undecided

All this boys taking codeine and tramadol..they no dey get sense..
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Celestyn8213: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
The man carry work sha.
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by madgoat(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fat ladies like this usually have smelly pussy because there can be no ventilation between the fat thighs angry
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by bossrillboss: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
mehn nobody dey even tuk abt dos two sweet bweast...oluwa oooooooo...make I just catch dem pere...hmmmmgrin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
alphaconde:
i love fat girls but what would people say made me not to marry one.

me too, is just i will prefer if they can reduce it small
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by papoose321: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
D gal papa na him de sponsor d wedding if not dem for snap d tin guy and his tin friends
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by 1dlemind(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
my kind of woman,just wish my thin crush would get this big cheesy
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Aboguede(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dis one go tight finish
Re: Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Don't like fat girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri / Wedding Invitation Card Of A Warri Couple Written In Pidgin English / Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.