Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Fresh!!! New Work For Sale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fresh!!! New Work For Sale (321 Views)

About Gudereads- A Portal To Fresh New African Literature / A Nairalander Has This Beautiful Work For Nairaland And Its Members / Book Summary - Why A Students Work For C Student And B For The Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh!!! New Work For Sale by jeffmatt4u(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hi Nlanders, its with great pleasure that I inform you all about my just concluded novel ( not yet published) .
This new work is a life lesson situation with lots of moral lesson for the Nigerian youths and the world at large with the potential of selling across most Nigerian schools.
If you are interested in buying the work from me and become the full owner of the work(novel) ,do drop your email for the manuscript.
Thanks ( Young African Writer)

1 Share

Re: Fresh!!! New Work For Sale by highalliance: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
talk to us at High Alliance Limited, we will help you commercialize your book. Send us an email at highalliance@zoho.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Better Chance Of Winning The Lottery With A Quick Pick? / Gender Equality; A Flawed Concept / "BLACK MAN" An African's Colonization Story By Pedronule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.