Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Youths! Our Tomorrow Starts Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths! Our Tomorrow Starts Now. (273 Views)

Bravo!! Our Youths, Our Patriots, History & Posterity Shall Be Kind To You. / Imo Youths, Our President Is Coming - Rt. Hon. Amara Chyna Iwuanyanwu / Easter: Our Tomorrow Shall Be Better, Ikpeazu Assures Abians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youths! Our Tomorrow Starts Now. by Bencolink: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
It's been a long time we keep hearing "Youths are the leaders of tomorrow". At the same time, I came to see youths who think they can actualize such by using the wrong approach.

This is a WAKE UP CALL to every positive minded youth out there because we cannot continue like this. Think about your child and the generation to come, i think its gonna be terrible if we don't stand up to our various responsibilities.

The youths of this present country Nigeria has been and will always remain the the hindrance behind the revolution and real change we need, we youths are the determinant factor of what this country should look like, rather we chose to be enemies of our own future.

For how long should we keep mortgaging our destiny, future, generation and unborn children for each four years of political administration for just peanuts of #5k, #50k, #500k, or even #5m. From past till date, their has been lots of blood shed in the country where our youths are used as agents to take the life of their fellow youth and disturbing public peace all because of money. Then I ask, Where is our integrity? Where is our hope? Where are they gallant youths that will stand to defend the women, children and weak youths when there is abuse, assault or war against them since those that would have defended them has finally killed themselves because of peanuts from politicians.

I came to realise that this didn't start today, it has been since, even before the birth of some of us, but my greatest surprise is that it never changed anything neither improve the standard of living nor give hope of a better future, but all I see is a struggling generation, irresponsible and uneducated youths everywhere engaged in high level of impunity masterminded by the so-called political figure heards thereby directly encouraging them to be causing nuisance in the public through drug abuse, political violence and lots more.

Thinking on the earlier statement #LazyNigerianYouth made by president Buhari, I came to a conclusion on what on my opinion i should say he never meant that we Nigerian Youths lacked physical strength, energy or lack ideas to work but because most of us foolishly allowed ourselves been/being used for political violence and rigging them into office, but they still come back to mock us on how lazy we are, they empower some with wheel barrows, shoe shinners, hoes, #30,000, refused to give us light, roads, good water, air, and education and some don't even know what empowerment is in Nigeria and we keep jumping and placards each time they come with their deceitful campaign promises only because we losed focused on what & who we as youths and what our generation need as a people.

Please Dear Youths, we have been betrayed and disappointed... I know we are in pains but we have not been defeated yet, let's wake up to our responsibilities, there is need and we have to fight on. Youths should help and encourage their fellow youths to grow. Together we can move Nigeria not just mountains.

God Bless the Youths.

I'm #FrankBencolink

Re: Youths! Our Tomorrow Starts Now. by IJOBA2: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
OUR TOMORROW STARTS AFTER PMB'S TENURE SAYS YORUBA MUSLIMS YOUTHS

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018:I Will Give Room For Teachers To Rise To The Equivalence Of PS -eleka / Enugu: NUJ, NAWOJ Mourn Uwakwe, Gov. Ugwanyi’s CPS / June 12, 2018 Not Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.