Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Lionel Messi Poses With Live Goat To Explain Why He Is Not The G.O.A.T Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionel Messi Poses With Live Goat To Explain Why He Is Not The G.O.A.T Video (636 Views)

Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Poses With Live Goat To Explain Why He Is Not The G.O.A.T Video by Mariovictony(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Award-winning soccer player, Lionel Messi posed with a live goat for a photo shoot while explaining that he doesn't think he's the greatest of all time, G.O.A.T.

In an interview with Paper magazine, the player sounded modest as he said: "I don't consider myself the best. I think I am just another player."

He added: "On the field, we are all the same when the game begins."
http://9jabrainz.com/t/17

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Poses With Live Goat To Explain Why He Is Not The G.O.A.T Video by sunnysunny69(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Little man doing wonder.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Poses With Live Goat To Explain Why He Is Not The G.O.A.T Video by Talknochip(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Always humble!... GOAT

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off Her Sexy Body In New Sexy Bikini Photos / Tiwa Savage Accuses Wizkid Of Copying Her. / Mor Photos & Video Frm Tobi Bakre's Homecomin Party. Alex, Rico,tobi Rcivs Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.