Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Chelsea Will Keep Hold Of Alvaro Morata Amid Juve Interest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Will Keep Hold Of Alvaro Morata Amid Juve Interest (237 Views)

Alvaro Morata Ignores Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger When Listing Best Managers / Alvaro Morata Learnt To Head The Ball With Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid / Comparing Romelu Lukaku Vs Alvaro Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Will Keep Hold Of Alvaro Morata Amid Juve Interest by damickey(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2018

Reports in Italy suggest that Chelsea are not willing to let Alvaro Morata rejoin Juventus this summer. The striker who missed out on Spain’s World Cup squad scored 15 goals in all competitions for the Blues in his first season.

His performance in his first season gave rise to speculation that Chelsea may be willing to cash in him with Juventus lurking around the corner. However, reports from Rai sport have suggested that Chelsea are not considering letting the Spaniard leave after just one season at Stamford Bridge.

Meanwhile, Morata who was pictured in Turin over the weekend has revealed the reason for his visit.

“We’re here to attend a birthday party,” Morata told SportMediaset.

“Right now I don’t know anything about my future. Right now I’m just thinking about my holidays.”

SOURCE: https://savechelsea.net/chelsea-will-keep-hold-of-alvaro-morata-amid-juve-interest/

(1) (Reply)

A History Of Nigeria At The World Cup / Nairaland:nigeria Come Pack Your Jersey Na Goal We Ask For / World Cup 2018: Nigeria Will Beat Argentina – Ahmed Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.