Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Root Of Poverty Mentality!!! Written By Beady Nnanna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Root Of Poverty Mentality!!! Written By Beady Nnanna (324 Views)

Alex Otti's Campaign Council Chairman, Nnanna Ngwu Is Dead / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Root Of Poverty Mentality!!! Written By Beady Nnanna by Beadysworld: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
ROOT OF POVERTY MENTALITY!!!
admin 2 hours ago Leadership Leave a comment 21 Views

Related Articles

SEAL AND SEAL OFF YOUR ECONOMY!!!!
April 24, 2018

NIGERIAN YOUTHS DESERVE AN APOLOGY !!!!
April 23, 2018

ROOT OF POVERTY MENTALITY

WEAKENS OUR GROWTH

THROUGH OUR POVERTY THINKING MENTALITY THAT MUST BE CHANGED IF THER MUST BE HEADWAY.

POVERTY IS THE BANE OF THIRD-WORLD NATIONS

Now, ask me HOW? Base on my personal opinion you should have yours too.

It startles me each time we say poverty and the first thing most people, think of is how much in bank accts, how many houses they have, their social assessment or acceptance of people, you will agree with me that the highest investment in the third-world nations is towards real-estate, which is supposed to be on human bings, they practically steal money and bury them in the name of real-estate, without a product or services to their names, they are practically a consuming nations, only to sell or rent to people like them who have no clue on how to generate or recreate wealth after years and they are thrown out of the house constituting nuisance to the society, you don’t need to agree with me but one thing you must agree with is that money needs to be traded on, so as to generate more money but when you keep burying it, it cannot germinate, it can only decrease the rate. not trading to the detriment of your people.
READ MORE PLS http://beadysworld.tv/1656-2/

(1) (Reply)

Re: "I Want To Be An Abroad-nigerian" - From Facebook / Senate 2019: Buhari Sidetrack Ore Community, Others, In Rail Project — Tofowomo / Obasanjo’s Campaign Against Jonathan Helped Buhari Win In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.