Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted (22403 Views)

Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Meritbaba(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2018
Only if he had provided ambulance service in the state. Nice gesture any way
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Olalan(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2018
All for the camera

1 Like

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by IkemChris(m): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2018
Political fainting and political carrying. 2019......

1 Like

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by kenex4ever(m): 8:21am On Jun 05, 2018
NaijaElba:
All nah politics anything to garner votes! I pity Ekiti people. It will be too late before they realise.
votes for what, is he still contesting for governor in ekiti?

If na ambode now, this same ekpa go dey hail am.
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by otus4me(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2018
you need sense, oya receive it
pol23:
Call him attention seeker.
He has being doing this since 2005.
He must make a scene,He will settle petty fight on the road,He just attend to anything that comes his way.
Tell me how your Governor take better.
If this guy has Lagos Finance He might be better than Ambode...

1 Like

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by ekestic1976(f): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2018
pol23:
Call him attention seeker.
He has being doing this since 2005.
He must make a scene,He will settle petty fight on the road,He just attend to anything that comes his way.
Tell me how your Governor take better.
If this guy has Lagos Finance He might be better than Ambode...
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by hiteelong(f): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2018
Wealthyonline:
for the gram...........Fayose knows how dull ekiti people are, and he knows the right does to give them....

Am sure ekiti people will keep praising him for this.

A friend of mine who is a SUG member of EKSU told me they prefer the stomach infrastructure to Amenities

I have told him my Signature is wjat ekiti state people needs
And you are a dullard!!!! It is called ‘dose’
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by dermmy(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2018
xtivin:
Fayose the pollywood actor

Lol.
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by OShepherd: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2018
I don't think it was staged; I've met him one on one during my undergraduate days before his first election; his humane gestures then made me work for him in my ward although he was impeached & only GOD knows why cos I was already out of town then. Leadership is all about humanitarian services & caring for the less privileged otherwise one is just wasting on earth & unfortunately humans have lost it. One4All: All4one!
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by buhariguy(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2018
The jobless lazy idiotic pig of akuna akuna girl and pig fayose were only acting drama.

How does the drama affect the good people of ekiti that are determine to vote him out
ikaboy:
y would fayose go as far as staging such a scene just cos of election??

And this is wgat some people call governance abi ??
priceaction:
Watching the video you will know that this is totally staged.
From the camera angle to the movement of the woman, to the emerging of the governor, then to the whole jubilation that follows, and watch that many cameras were involved to the continuities of the whole scene then to the editing.
Pure drama, well anything goes for political office holders and their loyalists. We ekiti people in diaspora don't even understand them again.
priceaction:
From the camera angle to the movement of the woman, to the emerging of the governor, then to the whole jubilation that follows, and watch that many cameras were involved to the continuities of the whole scene then to the editing.
Pure drama, well anything goes for political office holders and their loyalists. We ekiti people in diaspora don't even understand them again.
goshen26:
I love the casts used in the movie acted by the ekiti governor and his people, but they should av used a well known director like Odunlade Adekola, Zack Orji etc to direct it, cos Lere is not gifted in directing movies
goshen26:
I love the casts used in the movie acted by the ekiti governor and his people, but they should av used a well known director like Odunlade Adekola, Zack Orji etc to direct it, cos Lere is not gifted in directing movies
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2018
xtivin:
Fayose the pollywood actor
Jokwa
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by afamaustin(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2018
orlymat:
And he could not order any of his aids to do d carrying?
bad belle people
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Dotwillis1(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Wealthyonline:
for the gram...........Fayose knows how dull ekiti people are, and he knows the right does to give them....

Am sure ekiti people will keep praising him for this.

A friend of mine who is a SUG member of EKSU told me they prefer the stomach infrastructure to Amenities

I have told him my Signature is wjat ekiti state people needs

you and the entire people of your State are the Dullard !
what Amenities has your Gov given to you ?

you are everywhere advertising how you make $1500 In 30days and when they click on the link it'd turn out to be you asking for chicken money still.... rubbish!
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by ikaboy: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2018
y would fayose go as far as staging such a scene just cos of election??

And this is wgat some people call governance abi ??
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Wealthyonline(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2018
Dotwillis1:

you and the entire people of your State are the Dullard !
what Amenities has your Gov given to you ?

you are everywhere advertising how you make $1500 In 30days and when they click on the link it'd turn out to be you asking for chicken money still.... rubbish!

You are pained bro
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by raphchima(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Omeokachie:
Oshiomhole of the APC would have told her to "go and die!"

That is the same man that wants to become their party chairman.

All this nice gesture is all to gain votes for his successor.
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by seunlayi(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2018
priceaction:
it wasn't that is your own personal assumption. Go take a trip to the scene and do a thorough investigation.
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by VERDA: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2018
NaijaElba:
All nah politics anything to garner votes! I pity Ekiti people. It will be too late before they realise.

Leave that talk,not a big fan of Fayose but he has always been a grassroot man,always mingling with his people right from the beginning of his tenure....I can't really say if he has achieved much as a governor and all.
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by kapelvej: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2018
priceaction:
and so ?
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by adekhingz(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2018
Nice gesture. But i "think" he carried her himself just for the camera. Or, what do I even know.

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Princeboca12(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2018
Clean Canon C8 for sale at 25k.

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by abbeyty(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2018
His sister is performing her own drama on facebook. Dramatic family.
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Maldek666: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2018
priceaction:

It works all the time. People love theatrics and you hardly find politicians who can play this game as much as Fayose. Look at his dressing and you will know why he is original in the acting. Everyone pretends, even you, Fayose is just doing it on a grander scale and it works all the time.
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by asawanathegreat(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Home movie
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2018
VERDA:

Leave that talk,not a big fan of Fayose but he has always been a grassroot man,always mingling with his people right from the beginning of his tenure....I can't really say if he has achieved much as a governor and all.
Your opinion there.
However, you can check our signature for our services and visit our Ikeja office or reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us......
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Enice(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
proudevil:
Werey governor.
Fayose is very lucky that he pays his political thugs and killers far better and on time than what Saraki pays his. If not, we would have been hearing of his killers and thugs being caught in armed robbery operations. Is it a coincidence that thugs would be in the same place as a governor of a state and attack a citizen in clear view of the governor? I doubt because these are evil days. Therefore all security aides of the governor and within his proximity would be alert.

This is what happened. Fayose sent his thugs to attack the woman then rush in to act as the saviour. The woman may also be involve in the act.
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by orlymat: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
afamaustin:
bad belle people

Wish u the same
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by bedspread: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
proudevil:
Werey governor Nairalander.
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by NaijaElba(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
VERDA:

Mingling with them has not affected them positively bro. He's only using that means to steal them blind. Did you see Tinubu or any of the first set of governors that still have the grip of there states going to market cutting ponmo up and down? But see the developments that is happening in Lagos for example. Ekiti people are bunch of Illiterates, the educated ones among them are not living in the state. The earlier the better they know Fayose is putting the gentle man there for his third term agenda.
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by NaijaElba(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
kenex4ever:
votes for what, is he still contesting for governor in ekiti?

If na ambode now, this same ekpa go dey hail am.

Sebi you are not too brilliant to see what's happening? Pot calling kettle black. Keep displaying your stupidity online senior ekpa!
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Ibroc24(m): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
The person that wrote that script try sha... See the governor's face before the video showed when he went close to the woman. The person that filmed it to had time to edit it very well.
Why some of us go school self, this politicians can make a fool of themselves. Mtswwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: / Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) / Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.