Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts (53527 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by kennisman(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
The rich monarchs don't talk,mk he go meet Oba Olugbo, d owner of Obat oil. He will teach him.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by kennisman(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Rich monarchs don't talk,mk he go meet Oba Olugbo, d owner of Obat oil. He will teach him.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Seun360(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
chuksanambra:

He's unlike those traditional rulers in your region who fight for souvenirs at children's birthday parties.

choi, kilode

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Speakdatruth: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
dis is a hip king, i just like him
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Akpacha(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
This stupid thing most be a 419ner and yahoo boy to have such money.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Akpacha(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
miqos02:
Full of money

I sell laptop hard drives
tell me price of, 1tb, 500gb 320gb 250gb and ur location. Pay b4 or pay after? Am in kd!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by airsaylongcon: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
miqos02:
Full of money

Sizes? Price? Have they been scrubbed?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by deolurexy1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chop your life my king
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Timagex(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Is dat a Lamborghini am seeing? shocked
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by BUSHHUNTER: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
miqos02:
Full of money

How much is HP G250 battery?

modified

I thought you typed hardwares.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by tiger28: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
This guy is just ALL MOUTH! he trying to compete with the Ooni sooo bad but pedigree is one thing that cannot be bought. This fool will go to canada and RENT a Lamborghini and take pics so as to make himself big BUT we know this guy very well. Now he has HIRED publicists who are PUSHING larger than life stories of this WANTED criminal... This guy fled the US thru upstate NY border to Canada when FBI was looking for him. Ooni is an ACCOMPLISHED businessman that has propagated the culture in his international visits. He has visited igboland,hausaland and other kingdoms in order to foster brotherliness among all tribes. Meanwhile this fool has become a nuisance to ALL other Obas and even to the elders that installed him in Iwoland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by tiger28: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
chuksanambra:

He's unlike those traditional rulers in your region who fight for souvenirs at children's birthday parties.
This tooooooo funny o!!!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by alenwup(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sheuns:
shocked

You mean the emir of Iwo Emirate
No, na Obi of Iwo autonomous kingdom grin
Sheuns:
shocked

You mean the emir of Iwo Emirate
No, na Obi of Iwo autonomous kingdom
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by package7(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
What does this king do for a living? No be ishakole wey you collect that makes you rich small .park well jare.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by hilroy: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
chuksanambra:

This your reply is what they call finishing grin cheesy grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Sirjamo: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
The great ewedu king
Many might look sane, but are actually mad

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Adukey(f): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
miqos02:
Full of money

Good evening, my laptop makes continuous clicking sound each time I put it on and the pointer doesn't move. I've been unable to do anything on it, what could be the problem, please?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by systemz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ginger23:
Track and know the exact location of your car anywhere on your mobile phone

With our car tracker device, you can stop and start your car engine on your phone
You can know exact location of your car and your driver on your phone
You can listen to live conversation of what people are saying inside your car
You can set your car speed limit and check fuel history.

For more info pls call the phone number below. Price is #35.000
Bros dem send you?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=DonPiiko post=68182062]The great ewedu king
............................................................................................

Since your PEOPLE grow up with no PATERNAL OR MATERNAL INFLUENCE.
No wonder, RESPECT isn't in IGBOS' dictionary. Reason why HAUSA & FULANIS keep BUTCHERING you ANIMALS.
Nigeria will and must always force HUMBLE-PIE down your people's throats.
5% people. No wondered the British called IGBOS, people discovered in the FOREST.
ANIMALS even reason better than IGBOS.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2018

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by summerflame(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jabioro:
Tell us how many lwo indigenes you have took care of their sch fees,and your home breed companys...All these tax invader won't allows us to rest wt their monthly allowee from tax payers coffers.No thanks to our multilated book called constitution
u ought to be sentenced to death by stoning with your horrible English... Stupid illiterate
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by summerflame(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Timagex:
Is dat a Lamborghini am seeing? shocked
No, it is Volkswagen bettle grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Damzy007: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
chuksanambra:

See as i dey laff, u almost killed a pesin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Timagex(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
summerflame:
No, it is Volkswagen bettle grin
Oya comanbigoing undecided undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by summerflame(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jabioro:
You must be the most foolish fellow still living...Ode !
Go hang yourself dindinrin oponu agba
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Jabioro: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
summerflame:
Go hang yourself dindinrin oponu agba
Ole para..scum!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by tishbite41(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
the owedu of eweduland
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by Horlaz(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
miqos02:
Full of money

how much bro
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts by AfricanMagic(m): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin Yahoo yahoo king
King wey dey do Alibaba, CEO, CFO format jobs
King wey dey cash out stolen Credit card and bitcoins
King wey dey change IP address anyhow like investor BJ
I'm beginning to suspect you sef guun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi's Traditional Performance In Washington D.C. Causes Panic - photos / Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.