Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Breaking News - Emeka Ike Finds The Golden Goblet, Wins Celebrity G. U. S! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News - Emeka Ike Finds The Golden Goblet, Wins Celebrity G. U. S! (1357 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Yvonne Nelson Finds "The One".. Gives Ladies Dating Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News - Emeka Ike Finds The Golden Goblet, Wins Celebrity G. U. S! by angeloxxx: 6:23pm On May 30, 2010
Unbelievable!Incredible!! Absolutely impossible!!!Nobody actually rooted for him because of his devil-may-care arrogance and confidence. Dare Art Alade was everybody's No 1 choice followed by Daddy Showkey, but as they say ''always expect the unexpected in this world! News just filtering in from the La Campagene Tropicana forest grounds of the on going Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Search indicates that the 10 - 1 odds favourite, controversial actor Emeka Ike has found the golden goblet. Please read more at http://naijahotscoops..com
Re: Breaking News - Emeka Ike Finds The Golden Goblet, Wins Celebrity G. U. S! by MalcolmXXX: 10:19am On May 31, 2010
Wow, a whooping N7.5M! Holy Mary, I think Emeka Ike is simply the Luckiest Celebrity, but certainly not the ultimate celebrity! He was the last to arrive at the shores, but was extremely very, very, very, lucky to have found the goblet within 5 mins when Dare and Daddy Showkey - the people's favourites - had spent ages there just searching in vain. Congrats to all the E.I fan club as I can see that your wish has been answered by the genie! Congrats, we go wash am o!! grin smiley cool
Re: Breaking News - Emeka Ike Finds The Golden Goblet, Wins Celebrity G. U. S! by oludayomi(f): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2010
Emeka is luck so wat, i lik him better as d winner cos i feel if dare shuld win his shakara wil b too much.
Re: Breaking News - Emeka Ike Finds The Golden Goblet, Wins Celebrity G. U. S! by AwojobiA: 12:00am On Jun 02, 2010
Thanks, the wish of your genie for Emeka Ike really came true! But Emeka Ike is too arrogant for everybody's liking hence almost everybody supported Dare and Daddy Showkey.
But it all turned out that the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first! Luck plays a very important factor in life.

Re: Breaking News - Emeka Ike Finds The Golden Goblet, Wins Celebrity G. U. S! by DoctriceF: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2010
Thanks so much, I'm just seeing this for the first time.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Sprays Wande's Mom / New Music: Banky W & Waconzy - Jangolova [truspot Download] / ‘deja Vu’: Is Beyonce Pregnant Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.