Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Help Needed By HND2 Student Of FPB, Niger State Concerning His Final Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed By HND2 Student Of FPB, Niger State Concerning His Final Project (464 Views)

FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) / Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed By HND2 Student Of FPB, Niger State Concerning His Final Project by tkshittu1: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
My name is shittu taiwo hassan, am from oyo state am a final year student of federal polytechnic bida Niger state studying Agricultural and Bio Environmental Engineering. Am a distinction student. Am working on my final year project tittled DESIGN,FABRICATION AND PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF GROUNDNUT CAKE(KULIKULI) EXTRUDER which is the first in the whole nigeria as a nation that will be fabricated locally coupled with cutting blade. I really need your help as brothers i need to start the construction of the project as soon as possible and am not financially bouyant. I need to finish this project before i can graduate from the institution, am having all paper work and design of the machine just the money for the construction which is #74,800 only. May God help also. Thanks
Account number:0121951028
Account name: Shittu Taiwo Hassan
Bank: GTBANK
This is my phone number:08174806740
thanks

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Our Examination Papers Don't Leak - Says WAEC / NDLEA Presents Laptops, Matching Bands, Other Items To Anambra Schools / GRE Preparatory Books For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.