Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced (55070 Views)

Super Eagles 23-Man Squad For AFCON Qualifiers Released / France Release 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup / England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Cadec007(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
andrew444:

Is that how you watch your own football?

So banega is the only Argentina player ? I guess mascherano got no legs.

Football is 11 bs 11 so stop saying one player will mark the whole team, o common
I know boss...... But imagine the tactical aspect of that game if it where to happen......... The Argentine midfield won't beat Belgiums fast pace........ Imagine it bro KDB-speed, Dembele vs mascherano, and the rest goes on.......... But! Wait ooooo what do I know!
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Cadec007(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
andrew444:

What did the so called Belgium players did in the last tournament with their best attacking players as you people said ?

Fat Higuain Messi and co got Argentina to the last World Cup final,

Belgium national team is nothing to write home about forget the big names
last tournament huh? Ok since you now judge them based on last tourney then Brazil is not a favorite na, abi?
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by andrew444(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cadec007:
I know boss...... But imagine the tactical aspect of that game if it where to happen......... The Argentine midfield won't beat Belgiums fast pace........ Imagine it bro KDB-speed, Dembele vs mascherano, and the rest goes on.......... But! Wait ooooo what do I know!

lol okay if you say so.

But hope you remember the 2014 World Cup when Argentina won Belgium 1-0

The Belgium players could not step up,and de Bruyne was there and dembele was more younger and fresher then.
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by andrew444(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cadec007:
last tournament huh? Ok since you now judge them based on last tourney then Brazil is not a favorite na, abi?

Not like that.you can't just sit there and say Belgium players are better than argentine players,I will give only the defense to Belgium and the goal keepers then some midfielders part but not attackers

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Cadec007(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
andrew444:

lol okay if you say so.

But hope you remember the 2014 World Cup when Argentina won Belgium 1-0

The Belgium players could not step up,and de Bruyne was there and dembele was more younger and fresher then.
I can list a complete 23man squad of players who we're average in 2014 but they are the ones to watch out for now, should I?
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Cadec007(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
andrew444:

Not like that.you can't just sit there and say Belgium players are better than argentine players,I will give only the defense to Belgium and the goal keepers then some midfielders part but not attackers
don't quote me wrong bro...... I didn't say Belgium players are better than Argentina's........ I only said Belgium would beat Argentina............. You sef know na, dybala messi they are good but they aren't the only one playing
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Cadec007(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
gozie112:
don't expect the coach to start all of dem at d Same tym
yeah I understand.......... *smiles*
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by andrew444(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cadec007:
don't quote me wrong bro...... I didn't say Belgium players are better than Argentina's........ I only said Belgium would beat Argentina............. You sef know na, dybala messi they are good but they aren't the only one playing

Don't be 2 confident to say Belgium would beat Argentina
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by andrew444(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cadec007:
I can list a complete 23man squad of players who we're average in 2014 but they are the ones to watch out for now, should I?

some are average 2014 and some are still average now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Cadec007(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
andrew444:

Don't be 2 confident to say Belgium would beat Argentina
OK but I am anticipating them or France to choke Argentina even though my friend dybala is there
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by andrew444(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cadec007:
OK but I am anticipating them or France to choke Argentina even though my friend dybala is there

I so much beleive in France bro,and they are among the favorite along side Spain Brazil Germany Belgium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by 190: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
majorbravo:

I DIDN'T KNOW VIN DIESEL & JOHNNY DEPP NOW PLAY FOR TUNISIA

Rotfl
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Cadec007(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
andrew444:

I so much beleive in France bro,and they are among the favorite along side Spain Brazil Germany Belgium
me too
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Goldmaxx(f): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
andrew444:

The last time i checked the fat higuain got more goals than belgium forwarders apart from mertens,I didnt call Di maria,he also plays fro the flank.

No belgium striker is up to the standard of FAT HIGUAIN,who b belgium striker batshuayi? and lukaku,FAT HIGUAIN scored 16 seria A goals and he had a bad season.
you are using mainly past glory to determine the present ..mertens is better this season than higuain.. and besides higuain cost Argentina world cup last time I checked
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Goldmaxx(f): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
gozie112:
I'ma big fan of hazard,after naija Na Belgium be mynxt team for world cupbut the ain't winning it,,which attackers Belgium get compare to Argentina,nane dem I will name Argentinas own
mertens, hazard, lukaku, even debryune that sometimes play wing forward is deadly.. now tell me something I don't know or should know
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by andrew444(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Goldmaxx:
you are using mainly past glory to determine the present ..mertens is better this season than higuain.. and besides higuain cost Argentina world cup last time I checked

Check my post bro and you will see apart from mertens unless you didn't read well.

Forget past glory,what last glory does Belgium player have ? Even currently apart from mertens who will you call in the attack ? You wan to compare lukaku batshuayi to fat higuain? The fat man got more goal than those dudes
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cadec007:
godwindanielboy where at thou?
The favourites to win the world cup are starting from Brazil - Germany - France - Spain. Portugal, belgium, argentina and uruguay need miracle to win it. Talking about our country Nigeria, winning both croatia and iceland should be our priority. Argentina will surely beat Nigeria. This year world cup has springed a lot of suprise like Sane, Smalling and Naingolan missing the world cup while Welbeck, Gomes and Fellaini made the squad ahead of them. As a Nigerian i wish for us to qualify, but it seems impossible. Looking at the croatia team made up of modric, perisic, madzukic and rakitic playing against our toothless attack of moses and ighalo and fliudless midfield. Let keeping hoping they will spring suprise. Remember Iceland will be more motivated than ever after sending England off the Euro 2016. For me, Brazil has the best chance of winning the world cup, France? Germany? Spain? All are contenders but I go for Brazil. Cadec007, i was busy so was unable to turn up, ma binu. *wink*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Lol, you are correct bro, Belgium has everything better than Argentina, defensivewise, midfieldwise. Argentina can only boost of a better attack cos of messi, take away messi then their attack becomes toothless. But in this year's world cup, Argentina hope is on messi, likewise Portugal on Ronaldo and no one else. Brazil is also reliant on Neymar but they have squad depth of attackers who can try to fill his void.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 06, 2018
Cadec007:
me too
Yeah, Brazil, Spain, Germany and France. Belgium? Under consideration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Help me ask am oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by gozie112(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Goldmaxx:
mertens, hazard, lukaku, even debryune that sometimes play wing forward is deadly.. now tell me something I don't know or should know
can u compare hazard with Messi?or aguero with lukakj,,not to talk of dybala with dwarf mertens
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 06, 2018
gozie112:
can u compare hazard with Messi?or aguero with lukakj,,not to talk of dybala with dwarf mertens
Bro, forget that thing, Lukaku, Hazard and Mertens blend well compared to Messi, Aguero and Dybala. You don't judge football individually most times, take a look at Portugal vs France Euro 2016 final or England vs Iceland. Who had the better attack when compared individually? Who won?. Compare Messi vs Neymar, Jesus vs Aguero.
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by gozie112(m): 12:33am On Jun 06, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Bro, forget that thing, Lukaku, Hazard and Mertens blend well compared to Messi, Aguero and Dybala. You don't judge football individually most times, take a look at Portugal vs France Euro 2016 final or England vs Iceland. Who had the better attack when compared individually? Who won?. Compare Messi vs Neymar, Jesus vs Aguero.
who eliminated Belgium in 2014 world cup?
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 06, 2018
gozie112:
who eliminated Belgium in 2014 world cup?
Argentina of course. But take a close look at the evolution of the belgium team for the past four years, compared to Argentina that wouldn't have made it to the world cup if not for Messi. Argentina is all about messi like Barca while Belgium is collective effort which to make the team very good like Man city.
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by gozie112(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Argentina of course. But take a close look at the evolution of the belgium team for the past four years, compared to Argentina that wouldn't have made it to the world cup if not for Messi. Argentina is all about messi like Barca while Belgium is collective effort which to make the team very good like Man city.
after my country naija am Team Belgium..but watch out France vs Argentina in final
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by sureinfo: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
i dey with you bro, betway must come through for us,
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Nigeria will win the world cup
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Abdstrakt(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
gozie112:
after my country naija am Team Belgium..but watch out France vs Argentina in final
That Belgium team is really star studded. I expect them to reach the semi's. Something is telling me to go and bet on them to win the world cup and win 300million on betway grin

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by gozie112(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Abdstrakt:

That Belgium team is really star studded. I expect them to reach the semi's. Something is telling me to go and bet on them to win the world cup and win 300million on betway grin
with how much on stake?
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Olibboy: 5:46am On Jun 08, 2018
:-(
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Cadec007(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
The favourites to win the world cup are starting from Brazil - Germany - France - Spain. Portugal, belgium, argentina and uruguay need miracle to win it. Talking about our country Nigeria, winning both croatia and iceland should be our priority. Argentina will surely beat Nigeria. This year world cup has springed a lot of suprise like Sane, Smalling and Naingolan missing the world cup while Welbeck, Gomes and Fellaini made the squad ahead of them. As a Nigerian i wish for us to qualify, but it seems impossible. Looking at the croatia team made up of modric, perisic, madzukic and rakitic playing against our toothless attack of moses and ighalo and fliudless midfield. Let keeping hoping they will spring suprise. Remember Iceland will be more motivated than ever after sending England off the Euro 2016. For me, Brazil has the best chance of winning the world cup, France? Germany? Spain? All are contenders but I go for Brazil. Cadec007, i was busy so was unable to turn up, ma binu. *wink*
am not angry boss....... Just sad you are leaving! *sobs*
Re: OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 18, 2018

1 Like 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert / Paris, Tyson Fury's Wife Begs Him To Quit Boxing After Anthony Joshua Fight / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.