Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? (1183 Views)

I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / What Type Of Animal Would You Keep As A Pet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by Baxilexi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2007
i had a puppy about a month old that choked on a chunk of meat while eating and died cant stop thinking about it.tell story below
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by Raymand(m): 1:19am On Mar 25, 2007
My sweet little Diablo Paco. . .I loved this dog. . . cry

Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by Seun(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2007
Aww. Sorry about the loss!
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by DeepSoul(f): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2007
Two weeks ago, I got a puppy with the most adorable eyes. (My 1st pet ever!). I was just staring at him today wondering what I'd do if I lose him. The thought alone was enough to get me to tears!
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by Seun(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2007
Aww. Dogs are really man's best friend.
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by iice(f): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2007
Yeah i cried when one of my dogs died, old age, had him when i was a baby, he died when i was in form 6. . .Sad thing is that he got stolen from us twice but he always found his way home and he was simply amazing. Now the vet says my other dog will have about 2 yrs more to go, she's 11 now. .
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by jaybaby(f): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2007
Yep My Mom's Hen---It was like a Family sad sad sad sad
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by mukina2: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2007
jaybaby:

Yep My Mom's Hen---It was like a Family sad sad sad sad

ehya sorry wink

i had a small goat given to me by my grandad .when he lost his mum . i used to feed him milk with a feeding bottle .one day i someone left the gate open and he ran out .a car ran untop of him and he died .

i used to call him tinkidumi . i cried really hard for a week i was sad sad
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by jaybaby(f): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2007
Hehehehe
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by OmoEko1(f): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2007
Well i had a dog when i was in naija but i can't remember what killed it sha. But i never cried over it, i was glad the stupid dog was death.

But i cried when my parrot died  cry cry cry(i fogot to feed it for like 2weeks and that stupid housemaid didn't remind me either) am sure she was lucky that my bird died cry cry cry cry
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by mukina2: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2007
jaybaby:

Hehehehe

stop laffin o
even now thinking of him makes me want to cry cry sad
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by OmoEko1(f): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2007
Raymand:

My sweet little Diablo Paco. . .I loved this dog. . . cry
well sorry to say this oh but this dog is not cute cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by iice(f): 4:15am On Mar 29, 2007
@omo eko, my bro did the same thing to our parrot, he forgot to feed it for days and it died!
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:18am On Mar 29, 2007
I could never cry over a pet, that is just nonsense.
After all human beings are dying for unnncessary reasons all the time.
I don't know what all the rave was about when they discovered the pet food with rat poisoning in it!
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by OmoEko1(f): 4:25am On Mar 29, 2007
@iice

I like that parrot so bad too but i promised myself i will get another parrot next year after am done school, since animals are not allowed in my apartment.
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by Raymand(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2007
Wtf, Omo - Eko? that dog was the cutest animal EVER, it made the cutest noise whenever i slapped it softly on the tummy. . .you never knew my Diablo Paco.
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by OmoEko1(f): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2007
Raymand:

Wtf, Omo - Eko? that dog was the cutest animal EVER, it made the cutest noise whenever i slapped it softly on the tummy. . .you never knew my Diablo Paco.
lol very funny.
This ur dog is the cutest animal for where?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway at least ur dog makes u happy and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by Raymand(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2007
MADE me happy, now it's dead. . . cry

Takes a lot to impress you huh?
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by OmoEko1(f): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2007
Raymand:

MADE me happy, now it's dead. . . cry
oh sorry ohhhhhhhh sad grin grin

Takes a lot to impress you huh?

Not really but yes cheesy cheesy

And what made u say that or what did u notice grin grin
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by Raymand(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2007
Just noticed. . . your one of those few people who NEVER get impressed. . .i could have the body of Tyrese and the face of Denzel Washington and you STILL wouldn't find me attractive. . .
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by OmoEko1(f): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2007
well u're right there, but some people take it has been ignorant or rude

And u are really good at studying people

I mostly notice people intelligence and smartness first before anything else. but then again am not saying i don't look at appearance ohhhhhhhh, it just that comes last.
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by Baxilexi(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2007
Hey i feel all your pains. my new dog is understanding especially when i'am sad she sits on my thighs and listens to my story and she would alway pay attention even when she doesn't understand hence nairalanders i'am enrolling my dog for english classes n.b.pets brings out the love that we never new was there.
Re: Ever Cried At The Death Of A Pet? by sammyjl(f): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2007
cry I had a dog, it died, I cried. It was bad.

I love animals and I always feel bad when they go on especially my house pets.

(1) (Reply)

Pitbull Pups Available. / Solid Male Harlequin Great Dane Pup For Sale.... / (pictured) Unbelievable Monster Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.