Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes (872 Views)

Did You Know Hamas Leaders Don't Even Live In Gaza? (Pic) / Russia Has Lost 2,800 Troops, 80 Tanks, 516 Armored Vehicles, 10 Airplanes, / The World’s Strangest Airplanes That You Won’t Want To Fly On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by panafrican(m): 12:43am On Jun 05, 2018
This U.S. pastor who asked his church members to buy him a $ 54 million airplane opened our eyes on something people often don' t pay attention to:
We don' t hear any imam , caliph or Ayatollah asking Muslims to buy him anything.
When Muslim leaders speak out it is about how to further Islam , how to fight for God not about how to get into believers' wallets.
With no doubt one can say a 'Christian' pastor is at least 50 times most likely to be a crook compared to an Imam. This is pathetic !

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by GraGra247(m): 12:48am On Jun 05, 2018
And Christian leaders don't ask believers to blow up infidels.

Which is worse?

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by powerkey: 1:13am On Jun 05, 2018
panafrican:
This U.S. pastor who asked his church members to buy him a $ 54 million airplane opened our eyes on something people often don' t pay attention to:
We don' t hear any imam , caliph or Ayatollah asking Muslims to buy him anything.
When Muslim leaders speak out it is about how to further Islam , how to fight for God not about how to get into believers' wallets.
With no doubt one can say a 'Christian' pastor is at least 50 times most likely to be a crook compared to an Imam. This is pathetic !

Because Allah can't afford a private jet.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by panafrican(m): 1:52am On Jun 05, 2018
powerkey:

Our pastors say God can, with them and their family on board drinking good wine. grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by Yian1(m): 2:15am On Jun 05, 2018
GraGra247:
And Christian leaders don't ask believers to blow up infidels.

Which is worse?

I would love it if you can me in the Quran where Allah asks His believers to blow up infidels, you this hypocrite! I know the pus in your skull won't let you reason well.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by Yian1(m): 2:16am On Jun 05, 2018
powerkey:

Your comment shows that your brain is on holiday

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by GraGra247(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2018
Yian1:

I would love it if you can me in the Quran where Allah asks His believers to blow up infidels, you this hypocrite! I know the pus in your skull won't let you reason well.

Why should I reply a gullible demon that will soon blow up people at the slightest provocation.

He's already enraged and could kill me if he finds me now. Its in you people's blood. Killing innocent Christians for no just reason other than they don't belong to your fold.

Just accept you would kill me now without blinking. You're darker than the devil.
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by Yian1(m): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2018
GraGra247:

Why should I reply a gullible demon that will soon blow up people at the slightest provocation.

He's already enraged and could kill me if he finds me now. Its in you people's blood. Killing innocent Christians for no just reason other than they don't belong to your fold.

Just accept you would kill me now without blinking. You're darker than the devil.

So you are telling me that The terrorists are not killing Muslims, bombing mosques (place of worship for the Muslims!!). I thought Christianity doesn't preach Dishonesty and insincerity but I was mistaken!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by GraGra247(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yian1:

So you are telling me that The terrorists are not killing Muslims, bombing mosques (place of worship for the Muslims!!). I thought Christianity doesn't preach Dishonesty and insincerity but I was mistaken!

Yes when the blood of all the innocent Christians they've been killing started crying against them, the terrorists started killing each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by Yian1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
GraGra247:

Yes when the blood of all the innocent Christians they've been killing started crying against them, the terrorists started killing each other.

You are really an hypocrite. You are not worth arguing with.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by ollah2: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
GraGra247:

undecided

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by EzeNri(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2018
Yian1:

Are you insane? Read the Book of Revelation. The blood of Christians cried to God for revenge.

Our Bible was clear on that. It is has always been a prophecy, right from the leaving of Egypt to Revelation.

ISIS, Al Qeada, BH etc all started by killing Christians but now, they are only killing themselves.

Watch what will befall Herdsmen soon. It has started already, but gradually from Zamfara to Adamawa. A time will come when they will be attacking only moslems.

The blood of Christians are too precious to waste without vengeance from God. It is our Bible.

We don't fight for our God. He is powerful to fight not just for himself, but also for his followers.

Allah should learn how to do that also instead of depending on his Terror Gangs.
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by GraGra247(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

undecided

As though you've never seen countless brutal terror attacks where the victims were only innocent Christians. Where Christians were singled out from the crowd and Muslims allowed to go.

To be very clear, boko haram started attacking Christians from the onset with mission to totally wipe out innocent Christians from the north and you folks in the north were totally silent and were enjoying the show with hidden joy.

But eventually the tide turned against you folks and they also began to attack you people and that was only time there was "general" outcry and condemnation against their activity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by GraGra247(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2018
Yian1:

You are really an hypocrite. You are not worth arguing with.

No the reverse is the case here. You and your fellows hate the truth with complete hatred. You're even allowed to lie to defend your cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by ollah2: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2018
EzeNri:

Are you insane? Read the Book of Revelation. The blood of Christians cried to God for revenge.

Our Bible was clear on that. It is has always been a prophecy, right from the leaving of Egypt to Revelation.

ISIS, Al Qeada, BH etc all started by killing Christians but now, they are only killing themselves.

Watch what will befall Herdsmen soon. It has started already, but gradually from Zamfara to Adamawa. A time will come when they will be attacking only moslems.

The blood of Christians are too precious to waste without vengeance from God. It is our Bible.

We don't fight for our God. He is powerful to fight not just for himself, but also for his followers.

Allah should learn how to do that also instead of depending on his Terror Gangs.

What most you feign ignorance of is seeing everything from the religious lens. You claim ISIS and Al Qeada were killing Chrisitians despite the fact that they are in Muslim dominated countries. If truly they were created to kill Christians, kindly explain the reason why the same Al Qeada is with the US in Syria as evident from the attached below

If BH really want to kill Christians, they won't be dominant in states predominantly Muslims. They would take their war to the east where Christians are in large numbers. Why aint this happening?

Lastly, Al Qeada doesn't exist anymore as it has methamorphosed into ISIS. If you wanna learn, do so with open mind

Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by ollah2: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2018
GraGra247:

As though you've never seen countless brutal terror attacks where the victims were only innocent Christians. Where Christians were singled out from the crowd and Muslims allowed to go.

To be very clear, boko haram started attacking Christians from the onset with mission to totally wipe out innocent Christians from the north and you folks in the north were totally silent and were enjoying the show with hidden joy.

But eventually the tide turned against you folks and they also began to attack you people and that was only time there was "general" outcry and condemnation against their activity.

Your initial comment was only Chrisitians suffer terrorism from Muslims but it's a two way street. Christian terrorist unleash their terror acts on Muslims too. You don't need to downplay that fact. Terrorism knows no religion. They are from both camps, the earlier we see it as an individual thing the better else we will hate on the next guy beside us because of his religious difference.
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by EzeNri(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

What most you feign ignorance of is seeing everything from the religious lens. You claim ISIS and Al Qeada were killing Chrisitians despite the fact that they are in Muslim dominated countries. If truly they were created to kill Christians, kindly explain the reason why the same Al Qeada is with the US in Syria as evident from the attached below

If BH really want to kill Christians, they won't be dominant in states predominantly Muslims. They would take their war to the east where Christians are in large numbers. Why aint this happening?

Lastly, Al Qeada doesn't exist anymore as it has methamorphosed into ISIS. If you wanna learn, do so with open mind
Can you remember the terrorists that hijacked the plane that rammed into the WTC during the 9/11?

I guess you do.

Check the note their superior left for them prior to the attack.

Anyway, about 5600 innocent non-moslem lives were lost to that madness.

They can launch multiple attacks in the East without been crushed.

Commonsense means they start in their area of greatest strength and extend from there.

BH started in Christian communities in the NE. They didn't at any point deny their intention of extending their madness down south. Just like IS were launching campaign for a world wide Islamic state.

God pass them all.
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by ollah2: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
EzeNri:

Can you remember the terrorists that hijacked the plane that rammed into the WTC during the 9/11?

I guess you do.

Check the note their superior left for them prior to the attack.

Anyway, about 5600 innocent non-moslem lives were lost to that madness.

They can launch multiple attacks in the East without been crushed.

Commonsense means they start in their area of greatest strength and extend from there.

BH started in Christian communities in the NE. They didn't at any point deny their intention of extending their madness down south. Just like IS were launching campaign for a world wide Islamic state.

God pass them all.

If you did elementary physics you know it's not possible for planes to destroy a building of such magnitude to the ground. Go and read abou the truths of 9/11.

Al Qeada was said to be the perpetrator of the incident, how come the same Al Qeada is with USA in Syria? You have refused to answer this question.

How did you reach you conclusions that 9/11 victims were all non-muslims? Quit being emotions and rather be technical and logical with your expressions then you can begin to make more sense.

Which area in NE are Christian communities?

ISIS are launching for a world wide Islamic state but they are killing Muslims in Muslim countries more than anybody else. Common, start thinking things through. Start using your mental cap more devoid of religious nonsense then you will learn and understand how these things play out.

Ask yourself, how come all these terrorism acts birthed less than 15 years ago when the old and new gods is older than 15 years?
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by GraGra247(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

Your initial comment was only Chrisitians suffer terrorism from Muslims but it's a two way street. Christian terrorist unleash their terror acts on Muslims too. You don't need to downplay that fact. Terrorism knows no religion. They are from both camps, the earlier we see it as an individual thing the better else we will hate on the next guy beside us because of his religious difference.

There's no Christian terrorist anywhere attacking Muslims unprovoked.

Christians never ever, I repeat never ever attacked Muslims at any time in Nigeria just because the Muslims don't belong to the Christian faith.

You can only decieve the gullible.
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by ollah2: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
GraGra247:

There's no Christian terrorist anywhere attacking Muslims unprovoked.

Christians never ever, I repeat never ever attacked Muslims at any time in Nigeria just because the Muslims don't belong to the Christian faith.

You can only decieve the gullible.

Let turn it around that there's no where Muslim terrorist anywhere ever attack the Christians unprovoked. Now you see how dumb you sound with that sentence?

If the attack is religious, why aren't the christian dominated area particularly the east attacked?
Why are Muslims and Christians co-habitatimg together in the West?

You still haven't answered my question. You are hell bent on skipping it because it doesnt suit your narrative
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by GraGra247(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

If the attack is religious, why aren't the christian dominated area particularly the east attacked?
Why are Muslims and Christians co-habitatimg together in the West?

You still haven't answered my question. You are hell bent on skipping it because it doesnt suit your narrative

Boko haram terrorists started with a mission to eradicate Christians from the north.

Even the Arewa youths of the north gave the Christian Ibo's an ultimatum to leave the north before public outcry leg leaders to intervene.

There's no question that hasn't been answered. You're simply trying to create confusion just to outsmart me.

I answer you no further cos my points have been made and you're fully aware but you're in denial cos that's your nature.
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by ollah2: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
GraGra247:

Boko haram terrorists started with a mission to eradicate Christians from the north.

Even the Arewa youths of the north gave the Christian Ibo's an ultimatum to leave the north before public outcry leg leaders to intervene.

There's no question that hasn't been answered. You're simply trying to create confusion just to outsmart me.

I answer you no further cos my points have been made and you're fully aware but you're in denial cos that's your nature.

Boko Haram under the leadership of Yusuf had a mission against who isn't their likes (faith, tribe, ethic group et al). It wasn't against Chrisitians, they didn't stop at blowing churches but also attacked schools. Quit being a bigot and sentimental.

After his demise, it became strictly a political thing and that's why it can't be eradicated for now because it's a cash cow for every government that comes on board.

Arewa youth gave an ultimatum against the non Northerner and not just the IBOs let alone Christians. You can't put up an argument devoid of religion, it's obvious you are a bigot because everything to you is religion based.

The question was directed to the other guy, thought it was you.
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by EzeNri(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

If you did elementary physics you know it's not possible for planes to destroy a building of such magnitude to the ground. Go and read abou the truths of 9/11.
You are not properly informed. The building was not razed to the ground. It was the twin towers that were rammed into.

ollah2:

Al Qeada was said to be the perpetrator of the incident, how come the same Al Qeada is with USA in Syria? You have refused to answer this question.
Like I said, you are not properly informed. There are 3 parties in the Syrian conflict:
1. Assad
2. Opposition
3: ISIL

Syrian National Army (the rebels), NATO led by USA, Isreal, Saudi, Iraq, Qatar, Al Qeada are all fighting Assad in their respective theaters. Al Qeada are not fighting along side USA or NATO, but fighting against Assad as a result of their individual interest.

Isreal is fighting in that war because Hesbollah is fighting on the side of Syria. Isreal's interest in Syria is to degrade Hesbollah, hence their campaign are majorly against Hesbollah.

So Isreal fighting against Assad which Al Qeada are fighting also against doesn't mean Al qeada are fighting alongside Isreal.

Using your analogy, Hesbollah is fighting alongside Russia.

Does that make sense to you?

Research on the Politics of Warfare.

ollah2:

How did you reach you conclusions that 9/11 victims were all non-muslims? Quit being emotions and rather be technical and logical with your expressions then you can begin to make more sense.
Yes, because according to a video from Bin Laden, the attack was predicated on US' support for Isreal.

ollah2:

Which area in NE are Christian communities?
More than 40% of people in the NE are christians. I know this a truth the caliphate are hiding from you people. Like CAN said, if the next census doesn't have provision for religion, Christians in Nigeria will boycott the shitty census.

It is time to settle officially the religion that runs this population.

ollah2:

ISIS are launching for a world wide Islamic state but they are killing Muslims in Muslim countries more than anybody else. Common, start thinking things through. Start using your mental cap more devoid of religious nonsense then you will learn and understand how these things play out.
Did they started launching world wide Islamic state in a day? No.

Research on their origin and motivation.

Again, they are seeing those moslems slaugthered as an unavoidable casualties to the greater purpose; world wide Islamic state.

ollah2:

Ask yourself, how come all these terrorism acts birthed less than 15 years ago when the old and new gods is older than 15 years?
Who told you that. The first Jihad was led by Mohammed himself. Jihad is an act of terrorism. So islamic terrorism is as old as Islam.
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by EzeNri(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

Boko Haram under the leadership of Yusuf had a mission against who isn't their likes (faith, tribe, ethic group et al). It wasn't against Chrisitians, they didn't stop at blowing churches but also attacked schools. Quit being a bigot and sentimental.
Oga, you know you are lying here.

Look at what happened to the Dapchi girls. Why were the moslem girls released but Leah is still be held?

Bombing of mosque is a recent thing. BH started with churches until the day CAN top pastors came together in a prayer meeting and cursed them. Since then, no Boom! in churches again.

It is what will happen to herdsmen soon. The North that is defending them now will become a victim soon.

ollah2:

After his demise, it became strictly a political thing and that's why it can't be eradicated for now because it's a cash cow for every government that comes on board.
You people took control to wrestle power out of Jonathan.

But now, they had gone rogue.

ollah2:

Arewa youth gave an ultimatum against the non Northerner and not just the IBOs let alone Christians. You can't put up an argument devoid of religion, it's obvious you are a bigot because everything to you is religion based.
Arewa are as useless as their cows.

ollah2:

The question was directed to the other guy, thought it was you.
I have answered you.
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by EzeNri(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

Was that what they taught you in the mosque?

Al Qeada is still very much active dude.
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by ollah2: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
EzeNri:

Was that what they taught you in the mosque?

Al Qeada is still very much active dude.

You didn't answer the correlation between Al Qeada a terrorist group which brought down world trade enter is with the same USA in Syria
Re: Muslims Leaders Don't Ask Believers To Buy Them Airplanes by EzeNri(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

You didn't answer the correlation between Al Qeada a terrorist group which brought down world trade enter is with the same USA in Syria
Check my first quote dude.

There was no such connection.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Signs Order To Stop Splitting Up Illegal Immigrant Families At The Border / All The Truth Behind The American Missionary's Death In The Andamans / FBI Sent A Letter To Martin Luther King To Kill Himself In 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.