Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com (32389 Views)

Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa / 2 Arrested Over Initiation Of Primary School Pupils Into Cult Gang / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by demulepaul: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2018
see what Buhari cause

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by jrusky(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2018
HiddenShadow:
Afonjas & Cult Groups.

Hope they will defend their homeland when Fulani Terrorists come knocking at their doors next year.

I have be waiting for a fool like you. Few days ago we heard cultism mayhem in Anambra not long ago Benue case showed up now we just heard of bed bug or bed mosquito you turned tribal are you stupid for God sake

Can't you always asked your self has things like this ever happen in my tribe. Is their any cult cases in my tribe ever? Is cultism limited to a particular region and your own region are all angels pls use your sense and stop being naive in the name of hatred towards a tribe that did not wrong you personally it makes you more stupid.

Use your brain be very calculative in your assertion or reasoning to make you look sensible rather than senseless. How many town or village has herdsmen attacked in SW compare to other region pls do the statistics and answer the question.

Pls go to work your post make no sense.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Una Mates dey here for Borno in Villages that are not 100% safe hustling to earn a good six digit... una still dey do cult
connect Me na Biko
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by 8stargeneral: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Dey will kill dem like bed bug

1 Like

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by Semoleei2014(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Awon oloriburuku omo.
I hope they will start to kee dia self

1 Like

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by Revolva(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2018
that area is a den of cultism...
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2018
I am sure it’s not the OP that wrote this.you lifted it from some place....Have you heard of shaku shaku boys?onyabo?they move in 40’s!!!if you offend them,before you know it,they inflict cuts on you using razor blades!!!For that Agege,nothing like supreme!!!they are between 15-21 years of age!!!if they storm your party,abeg just end it immediately,else you don enter am.....
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by Rucheen(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2018
In ruwa na
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by fatymore(f): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2018
My dear Agege... I live n Agege but I haven't heard anything about them.. Idun indeed
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by humblerolly29: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2018
Sniper or Go90 can solve this prob....

1 Like

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by Niceman4u(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2018
parenting in such a slump as Agege would definitely breed cultists and street urchins.
Its not a surprise. Agege and its surroundings would b a difficult place to train a child

2 Likes

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by josielewa(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2018
The issue of cultism is alarming....Even in my area they are found around every bend and abandoned buildings smoking all sorts...All dis nonsense is even been done in the open and nobody cares anymore. Even young boys are being negatively influenced. They even go as far as being proud about it....its a shame...i reside around ikotun and ijegun....
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by akwarandu(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2018
is the group led by Omo agege ?

1 Like

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by EASY39(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2018
adesina746:
See wetin too much yoruba movie cause, idun shey na better name. Its gotten from a yoruba movie i guess
Idun Mutaaa

1 Like

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by bobbiiee: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2018
I million bedbugs cannot stand the fury of 500 mg of snipper.

1 Like

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by asawanathegreat(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2018
No be only bed bugs, Na mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by sekem: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Wasted Yoruba youths tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by sheyizy1: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2018
Thought it was AWAWA in agege
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by daddio(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2018
HiddenShadow:
Afonjas & Cult Groups.

Hope they will defend their homeland when Fulani Terrorists come knocking at their doors next year.

YEYENATU!!!

NA ONLY AFONJA DEY DO CULT
ABEG WARM YA BRAIN INSIDE SUN SMALL

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by Diso60090(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2018
NA blood them dey suck
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2018
Your opinion there. However, you can check our signature for our services and visit our Ikeja office or reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us......
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by Sike(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Radarada

1 Like

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by Buffalowings3(m): 9:47am On Jun 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Una Mates dey here for Borno in Villages that are not 100% safe hustling to earn a good six digit... una still dey do cult

Oya
I wan apply cool
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by godofuck231: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2018
ismail4sure:
let's blame Gej

Yes he's a bedbug fan

1 Like

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by godofuck231: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Why are they not armed, it's risky o
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by spenca: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2018
op is a member and he is publicizing
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by JAWBONE(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2018
skales67:

The ones that have been massacred in the east can never be compared to the thousands killed in the Open Defecation Republic consistently.
So you the two of you are competing for "who die pass" ? God help you both

1 Like

Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by SaiPapa: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Sam Daddy Wetin u dey do for borno? Olam/ agro hustle ? I want reach that side for upstream(value chain wise) Agric.how feasible is that?
Re: ‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com by KingSango(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
alphonsojaybaz:

Source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/06/the-newest-deadly-cult-gang-in-agege.html

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KE9Y2QyZk

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary: Timothy Adegoke To Be Buried On Saturday (Photo) / Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo / Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.