Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily (4364 Views)

Nigeria Must Address Malnutrition, 2,400 Children Die Daily – UNICEF / UNICEF Predicts Over 900 Children May Die Daily In Nigeria / At Least 30 Pregnant Women Die Daily In Zamfara – NMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by showmethemoney(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2018
omoadeleye:
where they planning to sacrifice the #14.4b to some gods, or how did they arrived at that figure on time?

I wonder oooo
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by SHOPPERS(m): 7:02am On Jun 05, 2018
And they ignorantly banned codeine fully....
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2018
420? Die? Daily? How many we com remain? Na wa ooooo
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by Johnchike(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2018
This is so saddening
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by Orpe7(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2018
All dos cow breast suckers abi
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by southernbelle(f): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2018
pol23:
Lol...
Give the board 800 Billion dollars,I'm 100 % sure nothing will change.
Thieves and their careful way of getting money.
When my grandpa died of TB,I get to know more about this there paper diseases control.
If you think those people cares about the whole Nigerians dieing overnight,you dey maga yourselves ni oo..
All I can read is some people needing money for Vacation,others probably a new car or landed property.

You are so so right. They keep demanding money for one thing or another as if they make any significant impact. Even if they get funds, the money disappears without touching the lives of the victims on behalf of whom the money was collected.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by showmethemoney(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2018
What you don't know you don't know. 17 years ago when one of my family member got T.B. I was ask to take him to I D H or so around yaba tech I don't remembered the real name. The hospital is behind yaba tech to cut the story shot. Every his being paid for from test to drug and ex ray, the annoying part his to come every day or two day for early morning injection. And he got better he his still alive today and kicking. So all this billion they are asking for is it for importation of drug to be sold to Nigerian or for the ex ray machine or for the so call luters. May God help us in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by olarent: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2018
concerning TB the government are trying I have someone that was admitted in latoro hospital last year in abeokuta. the government provide them everyday 3square meal and treatment for good 8month after then her was told to visit ota general hospital where she stayed to continue her drug for 6months with a monthly allowance of 15k govt are trying concerning TB. kudos to them on this program
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2018
madridguy:
The best place to get TB treatment is Sacred Heart Hospital, Lantoro Abeokuta.

There are DOTs(Directly Observed Treatment short-course) centers across many Local governments in Nigeria. Every dots center is equipped to handle TB cases and DOTs plus for resistant TB
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2018
showmethemoney:
What you don't know you don't know. 17 years ago when one of my family member got T.B. I was ask to take him to I D H or so around yaba tech I don't remembered the real name. The hospital is behind yaba tech to cut the story shot. Every his being paid for from test to drug and ex ray, the annoying part his to come every day or two day for early morning injection. And he got better he his still alive today and kicking. So all this billion they are asking for is it for importation of drug to be sold to Nigerian or for the ex ray machine or for the so call luters. May God help us in Nigeria.

TB drugs are expensive and are given free(no payment from the patient). Though German TB and Leprosy subsidizes the cost, but there is still an issue of cost since patients are not expected to pay for them
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by olarent: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2018
when I first saw my sister I was shocked and disbelief but hale and healthy.this administration score 100 on this programme
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2018
olarent:
when I first saw my sister I was shocked and disbelief but hale and healthy.this administration score 100 on this programme

Its not about this administration. DOTs strategy was adopted from WHO. It did not start from this administration. Its been there for sometime now in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by Horus(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imE0Pf4N9kY

Tuberculosis Control In Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Needs N14.4b To Control TB As 420 Die Daily by ainsworth45: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2018
photography coaching

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juice Plus Made In Usa And Uk....weight Loss (effective And 100% Guaranteed) / Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time / Common Causes Of Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.