Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion (36685 Views)

Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School / Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Houseofglam7(f): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Of course undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by lovelylad: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2018
a few minutes of doggy style can make any female student get what she wants in a school.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by RenzoFunds(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2018
That means every one in that School are dummies then.
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2018
igbinedion university? nonsense. it should have been UNIPORT.Let me see how far she can go. igbinedion Uni has nothing to offer to the nigerian state. apologies to all graduates from that glorified secondary school in edo state
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Bryan88(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2018
jst 17 yrs and she's this spoilt? na em b say she disvirgined when she was 12 or 13 yrs...nawa o
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Rxick(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2018
people, tell me, is she here https://nudebase.com/? or not?
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Kingsley10000: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2018
power of puna
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by chuksanambra: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2018
This girl has been 17 years since when Yar'Adua was President. She's deceiving her ancestors, not me.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Killurself: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2018
Nah big lie, money and bottom power award. I know you're lying continue.
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by pressplay411(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2018
grayht:
Nairalanders, una no get zero chill grin

It's demonic. And they don't even know it.
It's all over social media not NL alone.

Congrats to her.
The focus should not be on attacking her or suspecting she didn't achieve that on merit. Rather it should motivate you to see it possible.

If you will only start to see it (Success, Diligence, Grace) all around you, you start to believe it then it starts to happen to you.

You must realise this is deliverance, so many forces want to blind you from your reality, so you have to be Intentional and Deliberate about it because you will see so many wrong successes too to distract you.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Maldek666: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2018
justi4jesu:
cool cool

I need bulk BITCOIN

Dead or Alive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Create a BlockChain and launch your own ICO, you do not have to have a product, just distribute Tokens and tell them you are listed on Exchanges and see how they send you Bitcoins 'dead or alive'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Killurself: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2018
Nah big lie, money and bottom power award. I know you're lying continue. This one wey be say always on Twitter, Facebook for seeking attention, numerous photographs for show up now be most outstanding students in their department, her department most comprised block brain students, if award is most popular I won't say anything. Outstanding my shit
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by HardMirror(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2018
justi4jesu:
cool cool

I need bulk BITCOIN

Dead or Alive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hey! Justi where have you been? Oya send your wallet addy let me send some dead ones to you
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by HardMirror(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Maldek666:

Create a BlockChain and launch your own ICO, you do not have to have a product, just distribute Tokens and tell them you are listed on Exchanges and see how they send you Bitcoins 'dead or alive'.
cc Hahn. Those who know, know. wink
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by justi4jesu(f): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2018
HardMirror:
hey! Justi where have you been? Oya send your wallet addy let me send some dead ones to you

Iyam fyn grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Maldek666: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2018
HardMirror:
cc Hahn. Those who know, know. wink

Those who sabi sabi. Mine is tied to a product oh. But I know many Russians whose own have no products. Yet they are making over $20m on ICO.
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by HardMirror(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2018
justi4jesu:

Iyam fyn grin grin grin grin grin grin
i see you are still into your biz. Lost track of you Ymodulous and ehmm what is the name of this our osogbo guy that has his own custom powerbank from China,... mayorall.
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by aragon4realz(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2018
PurplePatch:
Ok Miss "Beauty and the Brain" next time it is "I'm" not "Am." beauty ko brain ni.
savage!!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by HardMirror(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2018
Maldek666:

Those who sabi sabi. Mine is tied to a product oh. But I know many Russians whose own have no products. Yet they are making over $20m on ICO.
let us talk. I own my own coin. We going into exchange this month. Drop your mail. Cc hahn
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by teegal3090(f): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Only God knows what our Educational system is turning into....The obvious is stated already....Back in school pay and you get an award..atimes it becomes a competition where d highest bidder goes for d award
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by holluphemydavid(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Her beauty and brain,her problem
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Maldek666: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2018
HardMirror:
let us talk. I own my own coin. We going into exchange this month. Drop your mail. Cc hahn

Never knew we have Nigerians on this terrain, I thought I was the only one. grin

Nigeria is not a progressive country. Before you know they will call it Yahoo Yahoo, so I try to stay off our forums.
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by HardMirror(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Maldek666:

Never knew we have Nigerians on this terrain, I thought I was the only one. grin

Nigeria is not a progressive country. Before you know they will call it Yahoo Yahoo, so I try to stay off our forums.
how can we talk. I dont want my contact in public. Can you follow me so i send you a PM. I was indirectly involved in nollycoin, checkout kurecoinhub.io also by nigerians, even Christ coin was a product of a nigerian in the united states.
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by HardMirror(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Maldek666:

also my product is not for nigerians, infact i used a name slowpoke nigerians would avoid cos it wld seem satanic to them.
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by mayorall(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
HardMirror:
i see you are still into your biz. Lost track of you Ymodulous and ehmm what is the name of this our osogbo guy that has his own custom powerbank from China,... mayorall.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by HardMirror(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
mayorall:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
so you guys are all still here? Na wa o. Ymodulous nko?
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
I don't think the award given to her was because she is brilliant.It could be that because she is a nollywood actress that was the reason she got the award.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Am I the only one not believing this shit....... but any way Well-done
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by tunjilomo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
I know some people here are of the belief that she didn't study her way to the award i.e. she does not merit it,but what do we know about her,she might just be beauty and brains as she claim to be.
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by slowbreeze(f): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
She's 17 every year..na wah oo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas / “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men / Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.