Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Hold On To Your Man,a Lesson To All Women(picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hold On To Your Man,a Lesson To All Women(picture) (881 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold On To Your Man,a Lesson To All Women(picture) by PROFdanmike(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2018
To those women that think they can't backup Thier men for a better tomorrow here are the people that stood together even when things were not better with thier men and they all made it..You have to pull out the brand in your man no matter how he is now.he has a good future

God bless ma hustling with ma woman who stand by me

1 Like

Re: Hold On To Your Man,a Lesson To All Women(picture) by PROFdanmike(m): 6:36am On Jun 05, 2018
More

Re: Hold On To Your Man,a Lesson To All Women(picture) by OneCorner: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2018
7 out of how many?
My sistaz, dont sit down with a broke nigga. You owe nobody an apology for moving forward or finding a better spot cool

2 Likes

Re: Hold On To Your Man,a Lesson To All Women(picture) by PROFdanmike(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2018
OneCorner:
7 out of how many?
My sistaz, dont sit down with a broke nigga. You owe nobody an apology for moving forward or finding a better spot cool
satan

3 Likes

Re: Hold On To Your Man,a Lesson To All Women(picture) by kepstone: 8:21am On Jun 05, 2018
OneCorner:
7 out of how many?

ur type will end in d wrong hands.. greedy and low mental being like u. wanting to reap were u no sow. u are definitely a wife material. may God take his responsible hardworking young men from a liability and a leech like u.
God help me find my wife and deliver me from this kind of lady as a mistake
Re: Hold On To Your Man,a Lesson To All Women(picture) by Dyt(f): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2018
kepstone:

ur type will end in d wrong hands.. greedy and low mental being like u. wanting to reap were u no sow. u are definitely a wife material. may God take his responsible hardworking young men from a liability and a leech like u.

Why can't you do it all alone by yourself
Must there be someone beside you?

The ones that gave their all
Where are they?

3 Likes

Re: Hold On To Your Man,a Lesson To All Women(picture) by Greystone: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Hold On To Your Man,a Lesson To All Women(picture) by OneCorner: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2018
kepstone:

Lol. Who are you fighting with?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Real Reason Why The Nigerian Lady Was Cursing Her Ex In The U.K / Baby Girls First Birthday Costumes / Any Nairalander In Maiduguri City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.