Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp (32015 Views)

Whatsapp Now Allows Users Put Voice Notes As Status Updates / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device / How To Get Whatsapp Photos And Videos Posted By Your Contacts On Their Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by hardywaltz(m): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2018
Lol
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by Yinxies(f): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2018
I am that flood my status with my business. Where do you think I get money to buy data

Please go ahead and check my signature, you will understand what am talking about
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by chuksjuve(m): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2018
ibkgab001:
Group 4 let’s meet here

Business first

Here I'm , let's talk cheesy

Your head dey there!

Business Business Business

Money must be made grin

1 Like

Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by BabaIbo: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2018
lol
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by sharpwriter(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2018
kennygee:
All true

The first one, status will be looking like a rosary, I no dey even bother open am, when they did not buy data for me.

Then the ones that have turned WhatsApp status to a market place, 50 pictures of their merchandise.

Wehdone aunty.

Status like rosary cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by Kobicove(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2018
grin
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by jtjohn(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2018
One of my friend in California and my cousin is guilty of this..Everything u need to know abt them is on WhatsApp status
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by holluphemydavid(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2018
all tru grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by bamac(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2018
The number 4 though, but if my social networks are not fetching me money i am not making sense.
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2018
the ones that will update Dia status thinking that they didn't got ur attention will still share u a link to their status Nne Ogini kwa nu shocked

And the ones that u no nid to ask how Dia day has bin just go to their status everything u nid to know is there like a summary.. Nsogbo Di kwa oo undecided
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by mikaael(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Everyone on whatsapp are mad. Person no go chat u. Bt dem go look ur status. Nonsense. I can flaunt 3 diff chicks in a day. By simply editing who csn view to only dem. In der mind they are d main chick

lol..the real devil..I hail o
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by mikaael(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
The one that will be putting videos anyhow as they buy data for us.... undecided

the tin dey vex me o...some go even post Indian film

2 Likes

Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by tbliss22(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Lolz..... I remember how my babe was questioning me if I checked her status, and I was like "must I check ur status each time I'm on whatsapp?" But too bad she's already under my muted list grin grin grin

Zuckerbegg should create something creative with Whatsapp status jooor, at least to monetize it already. You click to open once you pay #50 grin grin grin na joke o

1 Like

Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by tbliss22(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2018
The best of it all is to flood your status with your business and make good cash.....
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by okwuvic(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
How To Download Or Save Your Friends' Whatsapp Status To Your Phone's Gallery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoc3HTrT9Jo

It was nice when WhatsApp added a new feature which let users upload photos and videos to their contact.

The only problem is that the messaging update did not add a direct feature on how to download those interesting or inspiring images or videos.
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by SoapQueen(f): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
The ones that will quarrel with you via their status.

1 Like

Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by myke92(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
okwuvic:
How To Download Or Save Your Friends' Whatsapp Status To Your Phone's Gallery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoc3HTrT9Jo

It was nice when WhatsApp added a new feature which let users upload photos and videos to their contact.

The only problem is that the messaging update did not add a direct feature on how to download those interesting or inspiring images or videos.
Download a modded version jejely
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by iamvictorabiodu(f): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
The ones that annoy me most are the ones who think i subscribed because of them.
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by ageraGT: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
I once watched a full Japanese movie from someones watsapp status

1 Like

Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by shurch(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Some people here will still copy this and post on their whatsapp status.
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
I have never made a status update on WhatsApp, but I dey look other ppl own, most tikes without dropping comments.
Why do I need to drop a comment, shebi you dey post am for everybody to see, so its for my looking pleasure. Though it must be said that some folks have very poor social media etiquettes.
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by pedrilo: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
I can flaunt 3 diff chicks in a day. By simply editing who can view to only dem. In der mind they are d main chick
thats a corrupt feature. Mark shud yank it off. It breeds deceit and dishonesty

1 Like

Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by pedrilo: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
kennygee:

May God forgive you.
i dey tell u, Nigerians always have a way of finding a negative use for every invention
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by pedrilo: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
oshe11:
The ones that ask You politely to view their status....

Girls and seeking relevancecheesy
ahhh i neva experience dis one oh.
chai ladies and their attention seeking attitude sha!
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by zoya001: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post.
http://www.rechargeholic.com/whatsapp-dare-games-messages-questions/
http://www.rechargeholic.com/cool-funny-best-whatsapp-group-names/
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by oshe11: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
pedrilo:
ahhh i neva experience dis one oh.
chai ladies and their attention seeking attitude sha!
I experience it ooo

U know U can see those that have viewed it....
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by momove4real25(f): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
kennygee:
All true

The first one, status will be looking like a rosary, I no dey even bother open am, when they did not buy data for me.

Then the ones that have turned WhatsApp status to a market place, 50 pictures of their merchandise.

Wehdone aunty.
This is just me. I post whatever that makes me laugh dre includg my pix. As this thread is now am gonna post it dre

1 Like

Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is so me on my Camon X Pro
Re: Different People And Their Status Updates On WhatsApp by Itzneowizy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
tobdee:
The one's that depends their lives on the number of views...
Lol....guy be like you dey guilty of this one grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Phone With Quality Camera Can I Get With #36,000? / The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended / How To Make Your Opera Browser Load Faster Even With Slow Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.