Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Do You Have Many Ideas? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Many Ideas? (1328 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Many Ideas? by greatfiso(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2007
How Creative Are You

Sometimes i wonder how people treat other peoples ideas like a shit that is common.

Well right now i have about 50 ideas, and I know I only need to push one through to make the others a reality and make myself a billionaire.

If you believe in ideas please hold on to them they are the pots for cooking wealth. Every other person is free not to believe it, you are the only one that most not doubt it. To have ideas means to be creative , which also means to be God like

If you are in my wagon! How many ideas do you have?
Re: Do You Have Many Ideas? by popey(m): 5:55am On Mar 26, 2007
well since no one as given you some kind of feedback yet , i will say this.I am a broker out of Miami Florida U S A and what i do is find investment deals for investors , find funding for investment projects but my background is Realestate . I have had some projects that originated from just an idea and became big,as a matter of fact my speciality is cultivating ideas to become big projects. I am currently on some that will bring about significant changes in Nigeria eminating from Kwara state.
I have sourses to fundings and have few market analysis in the past year in lagos and oyo , i will really like to hear of any ideas or projects that you might have as long as it is realistic and can be experdited .
Re: Do You Have Many Ideas? by Seun(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2007
I also have ideas, many of which are "great" ideas, but I know that what I need is the right idea.
The right idea may not be great, but it would be an idea I can act upon with my limited resources and succeed.
Re: Do You Have Many Ideas? by stivin(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2007
hi pompey, if you are serious as u said i got a- million- dollar-IDEA thats set to sell anywhere but i had prefer one try it out in lagos due to the prospective market;about 15million people .you can reach me through 08063621612 and tega4jah@yahoo.com. be sure am real.
Re: Do You Have Many Ideas? by samie(m): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2007
ideas
Re: Do You Have Many Ideas? by popey(m): 7:14am On Apr 01, 2007
well lets see what dialog we can start here , we can go private for confidentiality issues. I will be more than glad to discuss your idea with you.
Re: Do You Have Many Ideas? by uzomaeze(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2007
i had ideas which i shared with someone i thought was a friend but what pissed me off was the guy was going behind me and implementing them well to cut the whole story short i decided not to talk about them again even to anyone thats to show u how sharing ideas can be its a sick adventure which i believe any one should patent b4 letting anyone know , i had a friend who told me of how he taught of a concept only for him to meet the advertising company the guys there went behind him and stole the show , the rest is history the company is rich and he is still as poor as a church RAT angry
Re: Do You Have Many Ideas? by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2007
You should concentrate on ideas you can implement better than others, so they would hardly be able to copy you.
Re: Do You Have Many Ideas? by stivin(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2007
popey, i really cant divulge it 4 confidentiality sake ,you can call me on 23480-6362-1612 and lets talk biz.av a swel day
Re: Do You Have Many Ideas? by Seun(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2007
This is like talking to a stone. Well, good luck with your golden and uniquely special ideas!
Re: Do You Have Many Ideas? by beavers007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2007
Great Fisco, I gat as many ideas too, I love ideas!!!.And Naija is full of potential to realize much of these ideas.Every where i turn, I see a potential goldmine!!

Pompey
1}I've gat a visciously radical idea for distribution in Nigerian movie and music industry.The market is large,potential is huge and costs very little.Very Far from what the average nigerian entrepreneur would imagine.I obviously woildn't give much details here,
2}I have another mean idea , It focuses on the young and upwardly mobile nigerian graduate (employed or unemployed) with entrepreneural instincts. In one shot, he is given an opportunity to invest and get returns on that investment, obtain funding for his/her dream business venture and at the same time be trained and guided in his new venture+ much more.Sounds senseless,but if u hear the full deal, you'll be amazed.And I tell u the market is so, so large!
3}The third one has to to with franchising, its also very radical.
These are the amongst the least from the whole pack. And all ideas are really costless.
Hala back pompey and I can spill a lot more details if u are truly what you say you are.
Re: Do You Have Many Ideas? by greatfiso(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2007
The right idea may not be great, but it would be an idea I can act upon with my limited resources and succeed.

@ SEUN
I TRUELLY agree with that statement above. All we need is a right idea that will give lief to the others.

(1) (Reply)

Where Have The Coins Gone? / Dangote, Otedola, Transcorp Buy Ph Refinery For N72bn / 200k Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.