Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

"How To Toon Tutorial" For Free!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / "How To Toon Tutorial" For Free!! (999 Views)

I am TeddyArt. Check out my Toon Gallery. ( Photos) / Toon By A Nairalander / Free Toon For First 100 People To Follow My Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How To Toon Tutorial" For Free!! by TigerTears(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Have you ever wanted to toon some of your favourite pictures and you can't just do it? Now it's the time!! A WhatsApp group has been created to teach you how to toon and it's absolutely free. All you require is your phone and a little patience. So if you're interested, hit the link below
*Free Tutorials on Art.*
� _How to cartoon a picture using your Android devices, tabs or PC. ��� Starter_
� _How to sketch using your Android devices, tabs or PC���_
� _Basic tools usage of some Android drawing applications. (Autodesk sketchbook, Medibang, etc)_
� _Basic tools usage of Photoshop CS6_

*~Commencing June28~*
_*Join if you have flair in Art*❣�_
https:///FI4MsSLgI0L5ULH13yVjKS
Re: "How To Toon Tutorial" For Free!! by TigerTears(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Let's try this
https:///FI4MsSLgI0L5ULH13yVjKS

If these links didn't work just add me up on WhatsApp with this number 08169675242 and I'll give you the link

(1) (Reply)

Indonesian Muralist, WD (wild Drawing) Makes Boring Buildings Around The World C / How Can I Set up Live stream for Event Online? / Please Suggest A Good Printing House In Lagos With Good MO & Cord Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.