Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Actress Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards As Most Outstanding Student In Her School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards As Most Outstanding Student In Her School (533 Views)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees / Williams Uchemba Bags Two Awards And A Brand New SUV In One Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards As Most Outstanding Student In Her School by Ournews: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2018
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, who currently is schooling in a private university in the country, has bagged two awards following her first year in the school.

The lovely who won the awards for Most outstanding student in the school and face of her department, took to her IG page to show off her accolades.

She wrote alongside the photo,

My mother says beauty without brain is zero, but beauty with brain can make you conquer the world.

Education is a key to knowledge and knowledge is the key to success. Am proud to announce my award as the face of my department and most outstanding student in my department and my level.

I thank God for giving me the brain to carry both my career and my education, not making me drop one for the other.

This award goes to God and my mother for always being there to educate me. And of course to my fans

Thank you all

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/actress-regina-daniels-bags-two-awards-as-most-outstanding-student-in-her-school-and-face-of-her-department/

#Nairatrend

Re: Actress Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards As Most Outstanding Student In Her School by Ournews: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards As Most Outstanding Student In Her School by Rapoo(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2018
yeah. most outstanding? anyways, we know how it works. after all #ThisIsNigeria
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards As Most Outstanding Student In Her School by Theajala72: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian World Cup Gear Vs Nigerian World Cup Gear. / "I Pray You Make Heaven" - Akpororo Claps Back On A Follower For Seeing To Much / DMW Boss Davido Looks Dapper In New Photo Shot(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.