Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,034,874 members, 7,441,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 May 2023 at 11:41 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Front Desk Representative (633 Views)
Front Desk Representative / Front Desk Representative Vacancy At Leedtec Engineering (60-120K Salary) / Front Desk Representative (2) (3) (4)
|Front Desk Representative by aaronjoshua: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2018|
Arthies Engineering Services is the preferred partner for Engineering and Construction projects in the Nigerian oil and gas sector. We offer our clients high-quality services built on core capabilities in engineering and effective project management.
We work in partnership with our clients to deliver complete EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction & Installation) services in the area of Subsea oil & gas development, Offshore and Onshore infrastructure. Our people, assets, and specialist technical partners, reinforced by a vast knowledge base of the environment and communities in which we operate, enable us to offer leading support and innovative solutions to meet onshore, offshore, and deepwater challenges.
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
• Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
• Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
• High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
Minimum qualification of OND in Public/Secretariat Administration and other related field. While acquired certification and year of experiences will be a plus.
Salary ranges between N80-N100 monthly
All application should be submitted on or before 31st of June 2018.
Mode of Application
All CV and other important documents should be forwarded to email@example.com
|Re: Front Desk Representative by AJVC(f): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2018|
|Re: Front Desk Representative by Daniepris(f): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2018|
Please the location. I don apply already o..��
Vacancies At Kinest Lands And Properties Limited / Urgent Recruitment / Apply For Total Graduate Trainee Program 2018
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23