Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands (1330 Views)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / Itel Mobile Treated Fans To A Valentine's Outing (Photos) / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Omachi006(f): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2018
“It’s cheap, it’s just there, it’s for local people”. That’s what a lot of people say about itel phones. I don’t blame the naysayers or the ones who only have negative stuff to say about itel.

They often forget that at the time when people wanted a taste of what their higher class counterparts, who could and still purchase phones of 200k and above, had, itel stepped in and saved the day. itel became the brand that those who want good and affordable phones with the latest Operating Systems and innovations in technology went to and for.

The average Nigerian earns less than a dollar (N361 rate) a day. So imagine how long they have to save to buy an iPhone, Samsung or HTC phone. Most likely, they’d have to save for 2 WHOLE YEARS to buy a high-end phone.

But the beauty of a brand like itel Mobile is in its affordability and beauty. The average Nigerian, as well as the student who needs a phone that can browse the internet, take good pictures, even play games on, is what itel Mobile provides.

itel considers the pocket of its target market and actually gives them what they can afford. Nobody should argue with me (I have a headache). grin

Apart from that, I’ve been following their CSR efforts for a while now and I can truly say that itel Mobile is doing a great job in Nigeria and Africa.

In the first quarter of this year, more than 2 million units of itel phones have been sold. So, yes, affordable is the in-thing now and itel is providing that for all of us…even for those who say they can never use itel phones.

This is why itel is overtaking other brands…you actually join and enjoy with them at an affordable price.

Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Omachi006(f): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2018
Some trolls will still come and talk sha. LOL. But una know say itel dey epp people ministry well well.
Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by TheUbermensch: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
That Itel is affordable and is taking over doesn't mean it's a good phone please.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Sunkyphil(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Itel ke
Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Omachi006:

“It’s cheap, it’s just there, it’s for local people”. That’s what a lot of people say about itel phones. I don’t blame the naysayers or the ones who only have negative stuff to say about itel.

They often forget that at the time when people wanted a taste of what their higher class counterparts, who could and still purchase phones of 200k and above, had, itel stepped in and saved the day. itel became the brand that those who want good and affordable phones with the latest Operating Systems and innovations in technology went to and for.

The average Nigerian earns less than a dollar (N361 rate) a day. So imagine how long they have to save to buy an iPhone, Samsung or HTC phone. Most likely, they’d have to save for 2 WHOLE YEARS to buy a high-end phone.

But the beauty of a brand like itel Mobile is in its affordability and beauty. The average Nigerian, as well as the student who needs a phone that can browse the internet, take good pictures, even play games on, is what itel Mobile provides.

itel considers the pocket of its target market and actually gives them what they can afford. Nobody should argue with me (I have a headache). grin

Apart from that, I’ve been following their CSR efforts for a while now and I can truly say that itel Mobile is doing a great job in Nigeria and Africa.

In the first quarter of this year, more than 2 million units of itel phones have been sold. So, yes, affordable is the in-thing now and itel is providing that for all of us…even for those who say they can never use itel phones.

This is why itel is overtaking other brands…you actually join and enjoy with them at an affordable price.
Can you listen to yourself?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Tallesty1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
May the god of Itel's 512/1gb ram pat your head romantically with a hammer. Nonsense phone that doesn't get signal when your child is crying.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Boyco: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Itel with der 1gb ram and 8gb ROM ...rubbish
Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Sunkyphil(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tallesty1:
May the god of Itel's 512/1gb ram pat your head romantically with a hammer. Nonsense phone that doesn't get signal when your child is crying.
see finishing grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by henrixx(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Itel ko I too know ni
Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by czarina(f): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tallesty1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tallesty1:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Shebi if dem offend you before you go talk.

☣ ☠
Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by easrael(f): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Omachi006:
Some trolls will still come and talk sha. LOL. But una know say itel dey epp people ministry well well.

Keep quiet

No dey yarn anyhow for here else we go come beat me.
Why you dey abuse us? undecided
Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Omachi006(f): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
LOL. So you know yourself. LMAO

easrael:

Keep quiet

No dey yarn anyhow for here else we go come beat me.
Why you dey abuse us? undecided
Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Omachi006(f): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
LOL. I can't even blame you. It shows the extent of your knowledge. grin

Tallesty1:
Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Tallesty1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Omachi006:
LOL. I can't even blame you. It shows the extent of your knowledge. grin

You don't know me Nnem so let's not go far because you will disappear if I start asking you questions now.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by Omachi006(f): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kikikiki. It would actually be a waste of time and energy on both our parts, especially for me. So, let's avoid scenes.

Tallesty1:
You don't know me Nnem so let's not go far because you will disappear if I start asking you questions now.
Re: This Is Why Itel Mobile Is Overtaking Other Brands by CaptainStephen(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
This must be a joke grin

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Gionee F100 For Sale At Abuja / Airtel Triple Data Offer Is Still Working - See How To Activate / Everything You Should Know About Facebook Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.