Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

See The Reasons Why Itel Is Number One Phone Brand. Number 2 Will Shock You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Reasons Why Itel Is Number One Phone Brand. Number 2 Will Shock You (418 Views)

Top 10 Richest People In Nigeria 2022, Number 2 Will Shock You / Mention Some Character In People That Shock You. / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Reasons Why Itel Is Number One Phone Brand. Number 2 Will Shock You by Omachi006(f): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2018
“It’s cheap, it’s just there, it’s for local people”. That’s what a lot of people say about itel phones. I don’t blame the naysayers or the ones who only have negative stuff to say about itel.

They often forget that at the time when people wanted a taste of what their higher class counterparts, who could and still purchase phones of 200k and above, had, itel stepped in and saved the day. itel became the brand that those who want good and affordable phones with the latest Operating Systems and innovations in technology went to and for.

The average Nigerian earns less than a dollar (N361 rate) a day. So imagine how long they have to save to buy an iPhone, Samsung or HTC phone. Most likely, they’d have to save for 2 WHOLE YEARS or more to buy a high-end phone. And then we end up drinking water for another person's headache.

What I mean is, a lot of people even go into debt in the name of "let me have what my mates have". You may say it's better than stealing. But there's nothing like buying something and owning it without stress.

And there is the beauty of a brand like itel Mobile. Its affordability, beauty, and plain availability. The average Nigerian, as well as the student who needs a phone that can browse the internet, take good pictures, even play games on, is what itel Mobile provides.

itel considers the pocket of its target market and actually gives them what they can afford. Nobody should argue with me (I have a headache). grin

Apart from that, I’ve been following their CSR efforts for a while now and I can truly say that itel Mobile is doing a great job in Nigeria and Africa.

In the first quarter of this year, more than 2 million units of itel phones have been sold. So, yes, affordable is the in-thing now and itel is providing that for all of us…even for those who say they can never use itel phones.

This is the number one reason why itel is NUMBER ONE…you actually join and enjoy with them at an affordable price.

Gbese is not good. Don't je gbese because you want to be among.

Re: See The Reasons Why Itel Is Number One Phone Brand. Number 2 Will Shock You by marwanafrica: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2018
Above all is the only one that Hot most while Charging among Phone products

(1) (Reply)

Man Claims To Come From The Year 6491 / 200 OMG Facts You Didn’t Know… Until Now / Nigerian House Of Reps Set Up Panel To Investigate Excessive Charges By Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.