Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session (19696 Views)

PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi / South-South Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over CJN Onnoghen Corruption Trial / INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by SirBunky85(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
package7:
What exactly your question?
read my previous comment and respond appropriately
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
THE COUNTRY IS A SHIT-HOLE ASWEAR.HAD THE EXCECUTIVES NOT TRODDEN THE WRONG PART BY INFLICTING AND USURPING THE LEGISLATORS,THIS CALL WOULDNT HAVE BEEN NECESSARY.

WHEN THE ORDINARY MASSES ARE BEING SHORT-PAID OR EVEN DONT GET PAID AFTER SERIES OF MONTHS ,THEY NEVER HELD A MEETING.

WHEN THE MASSES WERE GRADUALLY BEING HUNTED DOWN BY THE IMPLICATION AND EXPRESSION BOSS THROUGH HIS MEN CALLED SARS,THEY NEVER HELD MEETING.

WHEN PRICES WENT UP,NO EMPLOYMENT AND THE LITTLE WHO HAD WERE BEEN FORCED OUT OF THE WORK FORCE,THEY NEVER HELD ANY MEETING.

NOW,THERE IS TENSION...TENSION WHEN ONE GOVERNOR WILL JUST CALL AN OLOSHO LADY AND GIVE HER #20M FOR NO FREASON WHERE AS HE HAS NOT PAID THE WORKERS SALARY.

WELL,WE ALL LOVE THE SO CALLED TENSION,LET IT SPARK A REVOLUTION;NIGERIA IS A SHIT HOLE COUNTRY,WHO WILL HELP US NOW?

MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST SWALLOW OUR PRIDE AND BEG FORMER PRESIDENT,GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN TO COME BACK THAT WE ARE SORRY FOR KICKING HIM OUT SOME 3 YEARS AGO?
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by package7(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
SirBunky85:
read my previous comment and respond appropriately
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by Investordaves: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Can these two toothless bulldog come up with anything serious from their meeting, it's now you want to act! Mmmttchewwwww.
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by hakimi1974(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheUbermensch:
I just hope the meeting is to start the impeachment process for the dullard in Aso Rock.

with so many criminals in the national assembly? none of them will try that expensive joke.
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by alen4smith(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
erunz:
maybe to impeach that !diot
the idiot has achieved more than everybody in your lineage.that includes your father grand father ,great grand father ,great great grand father, great great great grand father, great great great great grand father.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by yazach: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
powerkey:

He will not because that's what terrorists like you and national vegetable wants...

One thing that is very clear is that IPOB are terrorist and terrorists are IPOB
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by iammdshola(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
Saraki should face the music

Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by TheUbermensch: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joylove2324:

keep deceiving yourself olodo...you think to impeach a president is like bread and butter?una go dey aright las las

I don't think there's anything involving impeachment of a president I know nothing about.

It's a process. Never a one day thing. I stayed that clearly. A motion has to be pushed for. Things have to be on ground. That's why I used the word "process"

Next time don't just he in a haste to insult someone much wiser than your father because if I were him I'd have pulled out instead of birthing someone as irresponsible and stupid as you. Goat.
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by erunz(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joylove2324:

now i dont know what you are talking about,i only knew 3 idiots in abuja.....ike ekweremadu, deji adeyanju and one other guy in the senate chamber
The only Idiot we know is Buhari , Osibanjo and the IGP
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by Almaiga: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
erunz:
maybe to impeach that !diot
Any Lawmaker who participate in any move to impeach Buhari from North, this will be the end of his Political career.
Let me also state this in clear terms, Buhari can never be impeached no matter how hard anybody tries. cool
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by wxyz1: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fesomu:
Cowards... Let Buhari win his 2nd term, una no go even see venue do meeting
hahahahahahaha........................... you make me laugh uncontrollably! for real!!
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by Joylove2324(f): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
erunz:
The only Idiot we know is Buhari , Osibanjo and the IGP
They might be idiot to you expecially when they refuse to steal our resourses..........una go dey alright las las
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by erunz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joylove2324:

mumu,you think impeachment is as easy as that abi?stop dreaming and ready to hang yourself come 2019 when buhari will win the general election again................sorry you belong to a looser team
Na your father and your generation be idiot, before that 2019 death will visit your household. You dey Mad
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by erunz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Almaiga:

Any Lawmaker who participate in any move to impeach Buhari from North, this will be the end of his Political career.
Let me also state this in clear terms, Buhari can never be impeached no matter how hard anybody tries. cool
Thats why we say Buhari is president of the North
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by Joylove2324(f): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheUbermensch:

I don't think there's anything involving impeachment of a president I know nothing about.

It's a process. Never a one day thing. I stayed that clearly. A motion has to be pushed for. Things have to be on ground. That's why I used the word "process"

Next time don't just he in a haste to insult someone much wiser than your father because if I were him I'd have pulled out instead of birthing someone as irresponsible and stupid as you. Goat.
i would have educate you more on this but your comment abusing someone's father who you don't even know maybe she is old enough to be your mother?even if we are age mate,does it make any sense to you insulting someone's father in the name of an intellectual argument?i think Nigerian of nowadays are more different from those ones that rule us back then........this is the reason buhari will continue ruling us till 2023..
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by TheUbermensch: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joylove2324:

i would have educate you more on this but your comment abusing someone's father who you don't even know maybe she is old enough to be your mother?even if we are age mate,does it make any sense to you insulting someone's father in the name of an intellectual argument?i think Nigerian of nowadays are more different from those ones that rule us back then........this is the reason buhari will continue ruling us till 2023..

The only reason Buhari and other failures would continue ruling us is because schmucks like you come a dime a dozen.
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by Joylove2324(f): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
erunz:
Na your father and your generation be idiot, before that 2019 death will visit your household. You dey Mad
i wish yourself what you are wishing your fellow humanbeing and i wont downgrade myself to your level and be engaging you with curses...........hope you have gotten your PVC because majority of the northerners have gotten theirs?
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by nezer83: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
yazach:
I am waiting for a responsible senator to move the motion that saraki should step down as Senate president over Offa rubbery

Before you quote me, remember that in advance and more civilized country he would have resigned

What about corpers who lost their lives in 2011 because thugs loyal to buhari went on killing spray cos he (Buhari) lost elections.
In a sane and civilized nation Buhari can never be president.
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by yazach: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
nezer83:

What about corpers who lost their lives in 2011 because thugs loyal to buhari went on killing spray cos he (Buhari) lost elections.
In a sane and civilized nation Buhari can never be president.

Bring out those tugs and let them claim to be sent by PMB like the case of saraki
But till then, deal with the post
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by Joylove2324(f): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheUbermensch:

The only reason Buhari and other failures would continue ruling us is because schmucks like you come a dime a dozen.
go get your PVC dear
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by erunz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joylove2324:

i wish yourself what you are wishing your fellow humanbeing and i wont downgrade myself to your level and be engaging you with curses...........hope you have gotten your PVC because majority of the northerners have gotten theirs?
Northrners Voted for Buhari in his last two attempt but failed to install him. E go shock una
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by Joylove2324(f): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
erunz:
Northrners Voted for Buhari in his last two attempt but failed to install him. E go shock una
i think your yoruba baba can answer that
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by kense88: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fesomu:
[color=#000000][/color]Wont you be happy if an angry man can get a bomb to that meeting rather than talk about an impossible impeachment.. Don't be unfortunate
The bomb will be more useful at aso rock.
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by kense88: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
yazach:
I am waiting for a responsible senator to move the motion that saraki should step down as Senate president over Offa rubbery

Before you quote me, remember that in advance and more civilized country he would have resigned
Not until buhari must have been executed like a terrorist he truly is
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by orisa37: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let the fight begin.
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by israelmao(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
I am not one of supporters of Saraki but it is a debased thought to think that he sent those armed robbers to rob those banks.
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by powerkey: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Joylove2324:

idiot,you think every woman will be as useless as you right?if you care to know,i'm an hard working woman who works very hard to support her family and mind you i'm not a type who wait for the govt to be succesful....you can empower yourself by using your brain in a right direction......#lazy youth#i stand with buhari

Why won't you stand with your fellow terrorist?

Birds of the same feather.

I repeat, don't come here to beg for money again....

Nairalanders should bookmark this page for future reference.

Amina, don't beg us for money ooo.
Re: National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session by Joylove2324(f): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2018
mtweeeeeeeew keep deceiving yourself
powerkey:

Why won't you stand with your fellow terrorist?

Birds of the same feather.

I repeat, don't come here to beg for money again....

Nairalanders should bookmark this page for future reference.

Amina, don't beg us for money ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra / Wike Maintains Lead, Wins Additional Four LGAs / Osinbajo: Concerns About CAMA Can Be Addressed Through Ammendments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.