Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

This How To Start An Online Business And Start Earning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This How To Start An Online Business And Start Earning (258 Views)

How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This How To Start An Online Business And Start Earning by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Do you wish to start an online business that can earn you some cool legit cash?

Then, this article will show you how to!

These are some online business that sell like hot cake and I will reveal to you the secrets behind them

You will know, master and start at least 2 online businesses that sell like hot cake. And start earning some good side cash for yourself.

Particularly, You'll master and start any or all of the following

Web Designing

The least price I charge for designing a website is 100k. My expenses do not get up to 15k most times.

All I input is creativity and give my client what works for him or her.

Imagine, you start this business and get at least 5 clients in a month? How much is that? Clients are the ones looking for you because in the 21st Century every business needs be online.

So, in this course, I will teach you how to do this in few hours if not minutes without writing a line of codes. I'd also show you how to get your first client in one week. You will get enough materisls for references. And I will also help you with your first jobs

Information Marketing

You can make 6-7 figures monthly doing this.

You just sit at the comfort of your home and come up with an irristible information product that I will show you how to go about.

You will see my 7 point strategy I use in doing this and how i sell this information like water while smiling to the bank.

You will get enough material for free to fall back to incase you need any further information.

Facebook Monetization

If you have a facebook account, and you are not making money from it but keeps being broke, then you are of men most miserable. lol!

This course will show you how to use powerful contents and coypywriting to get facebook users to empty their wallet for you. This is a legitimate strategy i will be disclosing to you.

After this course, you'd regret why you'd never known this before. You can't keep burning your data while smart persons are making money on the same platform.

Blogging

I beelieve so much in blogging, not just because Linda Ikeji is cashing out really good on it, but because I experience it myself.

See, there is so much money in blogging. Only if you know how to go about it. And please don't start or continue blogging if you have not passed through this course.

Otherwise, you'd waste all your time, energy, effort and money blogging for nothing. In this training, I will show you how we do it and get the results roll in.

You are to pick two out of the four courses. OR the entire four courses if you want to.

I will give you enough materials and resources that I use. You will get all of them for free.

And when you enroll for this course, you'll automatically becomes a member of my digital marketing and business communities where we help one others to earn handsomely online.

So how much is this amazing training going to cost. The cost of the training will shock you.

On a normal day, each of the courses costs 20k. But, I have brought the price drastically down to accomodate anyone who is very serious about earning online.

So, this course goes for only N5,000. You pick two courses. Should you want to enroll for the entire 4 courses, you pay just N9,000 instead of N10,000.

I know some of my students and colleagues would be wondering why this ridiculous price for the uncompared value I dish out. Well, it's very deliberate and it's to get many persons started.

The slot is however limited to 30 persons. Once the slot is full. No more! So, hurry now

The venue for the course is Whatsapp and Facebook Group.

Date : June 16-30, 2018.

To enrol, kindly pay or transfer the sum of N5,000 to

Guaranty Trust Bank

Account Name: Miracle Enweremadu

Account Number: 0123684733

Afterwards, call or send a message via WhatsApp to Miracle on 07030550441. Alternatively, send an email to miraculou93@gmail.com affirming your payment. Your payment would be confirmed and you would be given your access to the classes.

Also reach the provided contacts for inquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Let The Best Web Designers In Nigeria Design Your Website For You / An Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari By Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma / You Can't Get This Affordability Anywhere Else..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.