Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) (68262 Views)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / See Viral Photos Of A Calabar Girl That Killed And Roasted A Dog. / Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Warri, Delta State. Graphic Photos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
uuzba:

Do you know what cannibalism is?

When an Animal specie eats it's own specie?

When did Human Being and Chimpanzee become the same specie?
Did you fail biology?
Can you not tell what an animal is any more? It has no soul. There is no eternal life for it. It cannot reason.

you wanna score points right... so what is a primate? what is evolution? from where did human beings were assumed to have evolve from? your biology understanding isnt complete so you can go back to secondary school to study basic biology..
why does chims look like humans? also gorillas.? i dont wanna argue here..you can ask yourself these questions
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
Neo-cannibalism cry
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
charliboy654:

Shut up jor, they slaughter cow not very far from effurun market. Cow meat full that area remain.
if not for nairaland I wonder how an uncircumcise he-goat like u would ask his parent's mate to shut up
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigeria is just a poo hole. So if Dis was Ebola trap that's how those fools will spread it to millions of people nationwide. How can u even eat something that has the complete Physiology & anatomy of a man And to that idiot shouting Ibo Amaka, when we put delta, and rivers in biafra map u will turn around and say they are niger-delta. Afonja oshi
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
I smell ebola
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by kabillion(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chimps eating their kind. Una no dey shame.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
vRendoh:

Na evri tin be BuhAri? Kukuma eat your own shit because BuhAri bring hunger!
We ve lost our sense of reasoning . This is not us! Too bad and too sad!
could you please tell me what Is wrong with the eating of chimpanzee?
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wetin carry me land for Nigeria,nigerians are extremely barbaric
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
they don't even know whether it has virus.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by freddurst: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Chimps......They are just like us.

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by CSTR1003: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
I saw monkeys in South Africa that have been trained to play the piano and violins, and I felt bad for Nigeria.

Even in Africa, Nigeria is a shitt hole.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by masterlmg(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
Now, they will say something is pinning them down in the dream after eating human being.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Benyork4(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Na this guy suppose impeach buhari now, haba... this guy wey just finish waec dey expect result....
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by otega007: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
more pictures

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigerians are absolute savages, I swear. E no go better for whoever cursed my destiny to be born a Nigerian. grin

How the fuuckk can any normal human being see a chimpanzee as food? This is how we contract diseases like monkey pox and oyinbo people will run here with oyinbo medicine to rescue our illiterate, savage asses. I swear many European and Asian civilizations as far back as a thousand years ago were more civilized than Nigerians in 2018. Fucckking savages.

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Joemtu: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Then u will hear some nigerians calling themselves " we r the giants of africa!" What a shame..Please please nigerians before u start thinking of being a giant just try to be human being first.no wonder y that country is too poor
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by NwaliE01: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Next thing now we go hear chimpanzee decease outbreaks.
NEMA should please take note of the location ASAP.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Elijahrona:

You're seeing warri and still saying igbo. Are you well? You are well? Well you are? Are well you?

For your info that part of Nigeria consists of the Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri and Ijaw..

Okay do you say Afonjas are just Ibadan people alone?
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Kowor(f): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nairalandmentor:

My brother you are so on point
Thanks.
Am a female tho.

1 Like

Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tufiakwa some Nigerian ehn.... God forbid.

So if they don't eat this poor guy they'll all starve to death?
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by kmaster007: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
with d picz am seeing wat d diffrt btw chimpanzee and d human body
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
uuzba:

Do you know what cannibalism is?

When an Animal specie eats it's own specie?

When did Human Being and Chimpanzee become the same specie?
Did you fail biology?
Can you not tell what an animal is any more? It has no soul. There is no eternal life for it. It cannot reason.

Chimps and human have 97% dna
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by sulemanalex(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ebola coming soon
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
no be Evans them dey chop so
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Divay22:

There's nothing to miss here abeg..
No be say I too miss the place. I just miss the crazy people in warri. My service year in warri (jakpa Road( was mad fun. We flex the full warri.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by aluko360(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
very soon guys with bushy beards and afro will be endangered species
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by animalhuman: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
KardinalZik:

You want them to multiply so that they can be kidnapping us just like the Ugandan case, abi?

Killing them is right, because they are a threat.

BUT

Eating them is wrong, because they a hairy version of humans.

And what if they're captured and put in cages to serve the purpose of entertaining tourist??
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Slurity(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
fuckerstard:
See them, awon oni jekuje oshi.....

You can say that again
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by Litmus: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
As the world gradually grows more intergrated, ignoring the occasional blimps by the likes of Donald Trump, youths of the world will compete increasingly for ever shrinking Global Jobs. Next time you as a Nigerian travels through an international airport or some other institutions in the West and you observe workers from divers backgrounds but few Nigerians and indeed the Jobs that Nigerian youths should fill because those post are meant to serve Nigerians are filled instead by East Asians, don't ask why. The attempts by unknown forces to paint you Nigerians as barbaric, criminals, dishonests and hatefull towards one another plays a part in prejudicing the chances of you Nigerian youths getting those jobs for which you are otherwise eminently qualified.

So continue to ignorantly enjoy the lies and misinformation posted about you people.
Re: Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) by azimibraun: 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Just share this picture with any of your friends or relatives who is not always on the internet and type " Human beings wicked o!" They will not look twice before telling you like my cousin said "haba na wetin him do them? Police no dey to rescue the man from them?" He thought it was a human being and a jungle justice scene. When he realized, he still didn't feel good or different about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Lady Regrets The N18k Worth Of Pepper Soup She Ordered (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.