Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting (33406 Views)

Resolutions of PDP BoT meeting (video) / Uzodimma, Ike Ekweremadu, Adamu Hold Marathon Meeting At APC Secretariat / APC Senators In Marathon Meeting To Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by godofuck231: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
DaBillionnaire:

Am ashamed of you, you could only slap him, why not bite his thumb off so he can't vote

Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by 9jaArea: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
The toothless dogs are barking again, bringing in the common man to attract public sympathy. Oga Speaker and SP if you've been suspected of any crime be ready to answer for it, we don't care.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by philGeo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless Resolutions...

Buhari should take off his peace gloves and render these criminals in the National Assembly useless.
A friend to Sani Abacha is also a thief.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by truthstands12: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
I Love number 8. We need to bring in the full attention of USA into Nigerian's 2019 election. They help a lot.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by IVORY2009(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
The only part of the resolutions I am interested in is this

12. The National Assembly will not hesitate to invoke
its constitutional powers if nothing is done to address
the above resolutions passed today.

All this can not work, don't forget the executive arms of govt controls the police, Army, DSS, SSS, etc and the legislators have nothing to full back to, what if BUBU chooses to withdraw all their security apparatus?
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by hakimi1974(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
Useless Resolutions...

Buhari should take off his peace gloves and render these criminals in the National Assembly useless.
he has already done that. hence, their resort to this their useless toothless resolutions.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by contigiency(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
They should have come out clearer on point number two by saying that, members of the national assembly and those of PDP must not be subjected to face the law no matter their crime. Because I know this meeting and its resolutions became necessary to them because of the present ordeal of the Senate president and Dino melaye.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by frankmoney(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
No ultimatum given before impeachment proceedings? I am disappointed.

Impeach this terrorist before it is too late.

He will rig 2019 if he is allowed to conduct the election.

Impeach the terrorist now please!!
it's not that easy
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by 2016v2017: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by King44(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
After carefully studying this their mumu resolution I observe that the main objective of it is to ensure "immunity", why is it that when Saraki case got involved they now remember that the executive n legislation need to come to terms, all this while that Fulani pple have been killing Nigerians and the rate at which police intimidate youths is at its peak no meeting or whatever, now APC wants to implicate Saraki and it is now obvious that Buhari doesn't give a damn about the legislatures all of a sudden they organized a meeting which adamant Buhari won't respect it outcome n moreover, where is the verdict that police must carry out their duty without intimidating, harassing, constituting nuisance and killing Nigerians n the youths? am still searching for it
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by Barzinime(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
You can also say that about Trump & Putin
Bimpe29:
There is no saint in the political sphere of our dear country.
At this point, the humiliation, ridicule and molestation of rule of law and National Assembly must stop.
Having a differing opinion is one of the tenets and beauty of democracy.
Buhari has relegated the rule of law to the background due to his highhandedness and mediocrity.
Enough is enough.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by maestroz: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
fergie001:

13) DINO MELAYE trails must continue

14) SARAKI must response to robbery allegations

15) BUHARI must contest 2019 presidential election

16)You must have sense this month,Amen.

Guy, you need to re-attend a kindergarten school. Your English grammar has got bombshells and needs to be probed.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by Gboom: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
SternProphet:

Impeach who?. Buhari does not want as much as half of those Senators to contest or win if they do. All the meetings are bugged and half of the Senators are reporting to Aso Rock. Impeachment has a number of steps. They will not get past Step 1 and believe me, big man no fit suffer.

Can you imagine ajebota Saraki or Dino in Gashua prisons? The charge they will use is ready, the judges that will do it are all ready. When you are corrupt, you are the weakest politician alive
You are very correct.
If Buhari decides to deal with any of those sinators(many skeletons in the cupboard), that is when judiciary process will be very fast.
Bode George case study during Obasanjo era
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by mercenary: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
yarimo:

You must go back to school and learn English very well before you come here and spill your gibberish
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by KingsleyBuubba(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
SAI BABA
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by Barzinime(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Guy you bad o
You don analyze every
Lol
Some people waiting to hear the news, Buhari Impeached are already having high blood pressure grin
[quoted author=SternProphet post=68206986]

Impeach who?. Buhari does not want as much as half of those Senators to contest or win if they do. All the meetings are bugged and half of the Senators are reporting to Aso Rock. Impeachment has a number of steps. They will not get past Step 1 and believe me, big man no fit suffer.

Can you imagine ajebota Saraki or Dino in Gashua prisons? The charge they will use is ready, the judges that will do it are all ready. When you are corrupt, you are the weakest politician alive[/quote]
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by Bizibi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:

Wow, brother it's unfortunate you are not in touch with reality. This is the right time to prove our politicians wrong Buhari inclusive. The people in power are not fighting for us.
They believe if you are given a bag of rice and peanut you'll sing their praises and avoid questioning their recklessness.
I pity youths like you.
Yarimo please wake up, stop promoting evil. I worked with Buhari in CPC and i'm still an officer in this government, i can't shut my mouth calling evil by what it is.
Buhari's ideas and system of governance can't take Nigeria far in this digital age therefore Buhari shouldn't be mentioned for 2019.
this long reply to a known APC sycophant, that guy is ready to kill himself and his family for buhari,anytime you see his comment,just pass.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by yarimo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bizibi:
this long reply to a known APC sycophant, that guy is ready to kill himself and his family for buhari,anytime you see his comment,just pass.
I have constitutionally right of choice, so BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

Your choice can be ASARI Dokubo / ALI MODU SHERIF till 2023
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by Almaiga: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
yarimo:

Gbam!!! cheesy
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by habisolah: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
National Assembly to Buhari: We are ready to impeach you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPFdVFqTFBE
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by fergie001: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
maestroz:

Guy, you need to re-attend a kindergarten school. Your English grammar has got bombshells and needs to be probed.

My dear,use your own sense and please try to beg God for common sense....
Can't you see it was quoted from a fellow zombie like you?
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by oderinlewo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
yarimo:

oyinbo poju

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by Maket: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
If number five resolution is to be implemented, there will be no more politician in this country to disturb our eyes and eyes.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by RealDannie(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
When they start feeling the heat, they'll be doing useless mettings and coming up with resolutions. When they free them a bit, they'll forget resolutions and continue their looting.

So their senses were on strike all dis while until the heat started getting to them that they now remember there are cirizens, properties and democracy.

Make I no talk sha.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by HeroicMeastro: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Who is the terrorist?
is it your hapless father?
common!!! tell us don't be shy.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by otokx(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
The resolutions are neither here nor there.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by Jungleluv5: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
fergie001:

16)You must have sense this month,Amen.
17)SARAKI and co must stop their own selfish interest and has of the masses at heart
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by frankwyte: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
What state of affairs governed by PMB! It shows lack leadership and tact..... I see more of this coming and APC will finally implode!
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by fergie001: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Jungleluv5:
17)SARAKI and co must stop their own selfish interest and has of the masses at heart
No doubts about that....
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by Bizibi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
yarimo:
I have constitutionally right of choice, so BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

Your choice can be ASARI Dokubo / ALI MODU SHERIF till 2023
yea,you do but you support even the most irrational and dumb things any APC politician does,as long as it is APC it is right.

Is Ali modu sheriff in PDP now?
Hustle well with your sycophancy but use your head.
Re: National Assembly Lists Resolutions After Marathon Meeting by expert234: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Asuokaa:
You could be Making ₦20,000 Monthly Sharing a room in your apartment,office or store/shop on Co-Tenant no matter where you are in africa follow this Link to Make Money this Month of June: https://cotenant.com.ng Get Started Today!!!

The content of your website looks stupid. You are comparing Egypt, Algeria and Lagos. Is Lagos a country?

You said "no matter where you stay in Africa" as if people staying maiduguri can also earn 20k by renting out space. Or is maiduguri not part of Africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary / PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) / Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.