Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Pray For You This Morning The Anointing To Subdue Your Stubborn Enemies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pray For You This Morning The Anointing To Subdue Your Stubborn Enemies (332 Views)

Download The Anointing To Finish By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray For You This Morning The Anointing To Subdue Your Stubborn Enemies by bummyla(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
I pray for you this morning the anointing to subdue your stubborn enemies shall fall upon you in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Power to destroy every evil altar of your father's house and your mother's house and your in-law's house receive it in the name of Jesus.

Ancient chain of stagnation,poverty, backwardness that have been tieing down people's Glory in your father's house, in your mother's house and your in-law's house this morning is broken down completely in the mighty name of Jesus.

That foundational prison arresting people's Stars in your family lineage, as from this moment your case is different and your star is coming out from captivity in the name of Jesus. This year all your enemies shall fade away like wind and you shall become terror to the kingdom of darkness in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.

Joshua 11:20
For it was the LORD himself who hardened their hearts to wage war against Israel, so that he might destroy them totally, exterminating them without mercy, as the LORD had commanded Moses.

Micah 5:9
Your hand will be lifted up in triumph over your enemies, and all your foes will be destroyed.

Esther 9:5
The Jews struck down all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying them, and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Joshua 21:44
The LORD gave them rest on every side, just as he had sworn to their ancestors. Not one of their enemies withstood them; the LORD gave all their enemies into their hands.

https://bummyla.com/2018/06/05/i-pray-for-you-this-morning-the-anointing-to-subdue-your-stubborn-enemies-shall-fall-upon-you-in-the-name-of-jesus-amen/
Re: I Pray For You This Morning The Anointing To Subdue Your Stubborn Enemies by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Pray For You This Morning The Anointing To Subdue Your Stubborn Enemies by mrtomola(m): 1:36am On Jun 06, 2018
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quotes / Church Elder Dies In Bed With Member / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Herdsmen, Sponsors Says Nigeria Not Fulani Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.