Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG (93929 Views)

Nigeria Have More Gas Reserves Than Russia? / Nigeria: Mega-Gas Project Is Raising Hopes For More Gas Exports For Europe / Buhari: Nigeria, A Nation Of Huge Gas Resources, Little Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by Pigsandidiots: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stealing Eastern Nigeria's oil n gas while claiming offshore
Which eastern Nigeria, does eastern Nigeria has oil? Or you mean the ones that are not up to ondo oil?

1 Like

Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by gurnam: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stealing Eastern Nigeria's oil n gas while claiming offshore

Which. Eastern oil and gas? The oil and gas in Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia, Imo or Anambra? Which of these states share any close proximity to Lagos in particular and Sw in general?

Ogbeni, try to always use your brain when writing online comment

2 Likes

Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
gurnam:

Which. Eastern oil and gas? The oil and gas in Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia, Imo or Anambra? Which of these states share any close proximity to Lagos in particular and Sw in general?

Ogbeni, try to always use your brain when writing online comment

Onye asai mbechi, Where is eastern Nigeria?
Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by gurnam: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Onye asai mbechi, Where is eastern Nigeria?

Answer my question and stop writing rubbish.. You want go appropriate southern minorities resources abi? The longer throat of your forefathers is what what you are still suffering from

1 Like

Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

Answer my question and stop writing rubbish.. You want go appropriate southern minorities resources abi? The longer throat of your forefathers is what what you are still suffering from

Stop being grossly stupidd. Where is eastern Nigeria? U can't discuss issues relating to eastern Nigeria since u obviously don't even know where it is.

2001 children everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by ba7man(m): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop being grossly stupidd. Where is eastern Nigeria? U can't discuss issues relating to eastern Nigeria since u obviously don't even know where it is.

You really need to just shut up.

Your ignorance is embarrassing to the Igbo nation. undecided
Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by gurnam: 4:47am On Jun 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

You are trying to be half clever but doing a shoddy job of it. Your eastern Nigeria is a clever attempt to lump Ibos along with southern minorities!
Just restrict your argument henceforth with the nomenclature SOUTH EAST and you will be ok.
Oil and sea access barawo grin
Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by zone51: 5:16am On Jun 07, 2018
Adewale9050 : Waleco

Just tell us to help you listen to your song cheesy grin
Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2018
ba7man:
You really need to just shut up.

Your ignorance is embarrassing to the Igbo nation. undecided

Nekwa nu onye ala eke otu nkea!!

Who made dis Afonja an embarrassment detection software for the igbos?? grin.grin.grin

WHERE IS EASTERN NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

You are trying to be half clever but doing a shoddy job of it. Your eastern Nigeria is a clever attempt to lump Ibos along with southern minorities!
Just restrict your argument henceforth with the nomenclature SOUTH EAST and you will be ok.
Oil and sea access barawo grin

Sorry to burst ur bubble little teenager, Igbo land isn't synonymous with SE, Igbo lands spreads to Kogi, benue, Edo, and thr entire SS.

""lump Ibos along with southern minorities""

Can u tell me the tribe in the SS that is more populated than the igbos who are indigens of the SS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by gurnam: 7:00am On Jun 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Sorry to burst ur bubble little teenager, Igbo land isn't synonymous with SE, Igbo lands spreads to Kogi, benue, Edo, and thr entire SS.

""lump Ibos along with southern minorities""

Can u tell me the tribe in the SS that is more populated than the igbos who are indigens of the SS?

Lol. Land grabber
Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

Lol. Land grabber

grin.

Just like i expected, The little 2002 kid wouldn't have any answer. Now run along buoy, Tell ur Yoruba parents to allow u travel so that u can know ur country n what its made up of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by gurnam: 7:17am On Jun 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin.

Just like i expected, The little 2002 kid wouldn't have any answer. Now run along buoy, Tell ur Yoruba parents to allow u travel so that u can know ur country n what its made up of.

Land grabber

, itshekiris, ijaws, Efiks, isokos know you people more than you think you know yourself

Keep salivating
Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

Land grabber

, itshekiris, ijaws, Efiks, isokos know you people more than you think you know yourself

Keep salivating

Stop wasting ur time, Which indigenous SS tribe has more population than indigenous igbos of the SS?
Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by gurnam: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop wasting ur time, Which indigenous SS tribe has more population than indigenous igbos of the SS?

Get out of my sight with your rubbish
Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by ba7man(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nekwa nu onye ala eke otu nkea!!

Who made dis Afonja an embarrassment detection software for the igbos?? grin.grin.grin

WHERE IS EASTERN NIGERIA
The joke's on you.

You're laughing, while millions of people read your ignorance.
Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
ba7man:
The joke's on you.

You're laughing, while millions of people read your ignorance.

Where is eastern Nigeria?
Re: More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

Get out of my sight with your rubbish

gringringrin.

I didn't expect less.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / CNN: "Nigeria Will Look Like This In 2050" - Nigerians React / Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.